United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh well..if a UK ambassador says it..must be true

Job

He just can't be very bright really can he.

UK ambassador labels Trump administration 'inept'
Making a major issue out of a speech gaffe is the real definition of childishness...the very thing people accuse him of.
I'd be much more concerned about the fact that people had little complain about because he..in his own odd way..just read out a pre prepared speech full of cheap cliches.
But thats what liberals want, they dispise off the cuff real emotion and thought.
Everything must be approved and packaged for the latest thought fashion.
Its their clueless recipe for peace.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Oh well..if a UK ambassador says it..must be true

No...his actions do as do the number of people who support the statement and then his own very public displays showing just how inept he is.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
That's sad. I really hope he's resigned and told them he'll work out his 6 months notice and leave when he was due to anyway.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I still find it funny that our competent government is criticising their competent government. o_O

Job

No...his actions do as do the number of people who support the statement and then his own very public displays showing just how inept he is.
Hes the British Ambassador, the factcthat anyone would defend him is beyond belief.
He should have apologised, resigned and dissappeared within hours of the leak.

Gwadien

Hes the British Ambassador, the factcthat anyone would defend him is beyond belief.
He should have apologised, resigned and dissappeared within hours of the leak.

I'd imagine most ambassadors talk to their Governments in a very similar fashion, the difference is that this got leaked.

I do find it funny that you want an informal governing system where words don't mean anything, but you're outraged by this, you're a joke.

If it was the US ambassador to Canada or something, you'd be like YES DESTROY THEM!

Job

IT WAS LEAKED.
How fucking far are you prepared to take your mental experiment in the liberal olympics.
Hes a fucking Ambassador getting caught ripping the shit out of the people he supposed to be keeping sweet ...the very fact he survived more than 30 mins says everything about the disease of anti america/trump/republican indoctrination the establishment is peddling.

Do you actually...actually think, this pillock should keep his job because you have been primed to agree with him.
Freedom of speech with consequences.

Job

Maybe I should get the job as the Russian ambassador to the EU.
It would seem you think my viewpoint would be useful

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Of course, it's everybody else that's been "primed". Not just you being a fucking moron.

If everyone working in international diplomacy lost their jobs for saying things in private about their counterparts, there wouldn't be anyone working in international diplomacy.

Job

In.... Fucking private.
When its out, the game is over.

If this was your virtue bullshit hero Obama, you'd be calling for the Ambassadors head.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
a) Obama isn't my "virtue bullshit hero" (whatever the fuck that even is) and b) if he'd said it about Obama, he'd be wrong and promptly ridiculed.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
In.... Fucking private.
When its out, the game is over.

If this was your virtue bullshit hero Obama, you'd be calling for the Ambassadors head.
Foreign governments don’t get to pick and choose our ambassadors and ambassadors are supposed to make honest assessments. We have them in all kinds of countries. I’d imagine that the cables about Robert Mugabe weren’t very flattering but that doesn’t mean the ambassador should be sacked. You don’t have a fucking clue how anything works.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I mean. This could be awkward
Trump knows well that he's playing a game. When he's PM Trump'll high five him, and Boris'll suck his dick back*.

*@Job'd pay actual money to see that.

Job

Lol fucking CH4.
Quick find someone who'll back our agenda.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pretty simple. El Presidente doesn't believe in free speech. Just like you @Gwadien.

It doesn't knock the central charge that Facebook et al have a monopoly over social discourse and an overbearing influence tho.

Gwadien

Pretty simple. El Presidente doesn't believe in free speech. Just like you @Gwadien.

It doesn't knock the central charge that Facebook et al have a monopoly over social discourse and an overbearing influence tho.

Doesn't change the fact that it's Donald Trump that wants more control over social media platforms.

GOVERNMENT CONTROL, YUM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom