United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
SEND HER BACK chants Trump’s rally crowd. I guess it’s not just about ILLEGAL immigration any more:

View: https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1151642272662003712

Such fucking bullshit, theres not an ounce of context in the European press of the backlash against this woman.

She is a full batshit liberal..widely disliked even in the democratic party with a 5% approval rating, she is openly antijew, anti white, jokes about the consequences of Islamic terrorism, suggests Al Quada terrorists ahould be given special treatment...she is total fringe and is loving the limelight.
Trump is making her the face of the democratic party and it will destroy them.

You may remember her as the woman who called 9/11..some people who did something.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
1) Regardless of what someone has done - it doesn't excuse racism.

2) On what someone has done:
she is openly antijew, anti white
Links please.

But still - point 1 is the important point here.

Job

As for child migration.
Liberals are triggered by language..they judge policies dimply based on the spin that describes them..like middle class idiots buying bullshit products in hippy stores.

Heres Obamas policy..the guy who rebuilt Clintons wall.

View: https://youtu.be/29_StUojBP4

Heres the Obana administration having to build the extra detention centres they use now.

View: https://youtu.be/cdSSUsLPHq4

Heres Hilary sending them home.

View: https://youtu.be/N1FP6t0OUlk

Obama refusing to stop deportations.

View: https://youtu.be/wp68QI_9r1s

Last edited:

Job

1) Regardless of what someone has done - it doesn't excuse racism.

2) On what someone has done:

Links please.

But still - point 1 is the important point here.
Its not racist.
They are saying send her home.

Why is that racist...because shes black?
I mean if she was a white Somalian who came as a refugee and then went about as she does and was called to be sent home...would it be racist then?
Of course not...because its nothing to do with her race in the abstract.
If they were shouting send the nibber home because all nibbers are idiots..then yes racist.

Im not denying there are probably some people in the crowd who think that.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Such fucking bullshit, theres not an ounce of context in the European press of the backlash against this woman.

She is a full batshit liberal..widely disliked even in the democratic party with a 5% approval rating, she is openly antijew, anti white, jokes about the consequences of Islamic terrorism, suggests Al Quada terrorists ahould be given special treatment...she is total fringe and is loving the limelight.
Trump is making her the face of the democratic party and it will destroy them.

You may remember her as the woman who called 9/11..some people who did something.

So you get pissy when the left paints the right as racists but you love the idea of the left being falsely presented as jew hating terrorist loving?

Can you link us to the 4chan forum you get your shit from so I can make more sense of your hypocritical delusion.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Links please fucktard.
I can do it for you. These are alt-media talking points that are easily debunked:

Fact-checking Trump’s attacks on Omar, Ocasio-Cortez

Same with trying to create equivalence between the border policies of the Obama and Trump admins. A series of easily debunked talking points proposed by 4channers that’s good enough to keep the Fox News viewers happy. They don’t need to convince us. Just Job.

(for clarity, I’m not a fan of Omar at all but making shit up about her loving Al Qaeda and chanting to send her back is still not ok)

(Edit2: also have you seen the alt-shite about her marrying her brother?)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You *absolutely* need to watch Hypernormalisation @Wij

It's exactly what's going on here. The gamification of "democracy" as a show, rather than as a system of government.

Job

Shes not actually anti jew..just anti Israel and of course thats the narrative being used against her, weve been over that one to death.

I watched a video of her telling a guy who asked her a difficult question on her support for Islamic terrorists at a speech she was giving and she just she that white people had no right to be asking questions and turned the crowd on him for being white...so live by the sword and all.
I cant even 100% disagree with her, but her position on American values reflects her popularity.
Its because shes black..end of.

Even Infowars has debunked the brother marriage .Trump just dropped it..well you know why.
The most important thing is that she is so unpopular in the swing States that everytime a Democrat defends her they lose 1000s of votes.

Gwadien

So what you're essentially saying is, unless you're a foaming at the mouth patriot you have no place in American politics?

Job

I can do it for you. These are alt-media talking points that are easily debunked:

Fact-checking Trump’s attacks on Omar, Ocasio-Cortez

Same with trying to create equivalence between the border policies of the Obama and Trump admins. A series of easily debunked talking points proposed by 4channers that’s good enough to keep the Fox News viewers happy. They don’t need to convince us. Just Job.

(for clarity, I’m not a fan of Omar at all but making shit up about her loving Al Qaeda and chanting to send her back is still not ok)

(Edit2: also have you seen the alt-shite about her marrying her brother?)
You can squirm excuses to any stance...the simple fact is that America is still following a tried and trusted immigration policy, that hasnt changed for decades.
Obama smooth talks it..Trump does it WWF style..its the same shit, different day.
The walls still there and Trump hasnt laid a single brick.

Job

So what you're essentially saying is, unless you're a foaming at the mouth patriot you have no place in American politics?
I'm saying its her attitude to terrorism and Israel that makes her unpopular, not her colour...OK a bit with oldschool racists.
5% popularity in her own party?
All racists I presume.

Job

In this video she is quite clearly without any cherry picking mocking fear of Al Queda..in a they dont understand and are over reacting tone.

How do you think that goes down across America.
If she was a white soccer mom she would be attacked, wearing a Hijab while youre saying it pretty well makes you enemy number one, wether she deserves it or not.

View: https://youtu.be/tkIgHFXvGSw

Gwadien

As far as I'm concerned she's talking about the power of language, and she's right.

I do love this though, the counter-argument to everything that attacks the right 'SHE LOVES TERRORISTS!!!!!'

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
In this video she is quite clearly without any cherry picking mocking fear of Al Queda..in a they dont understand and are over reacting tone.

If she was a white soccer mom she would be attacked, wearing a Hijab while youre saying it pretty well makes you enemy number one, wether she deserves it or not.

Mocking or observing differences?

Job

Well its a subtle difference, but thats a line youre going to lose in her position.

Job

Heres Jim Jordan explaining the child cages.
The issue you is that the mainstream press always takes the democrat angle...always plays safe, they have their baddie and they have taught the population to respond.

View: https://youtu.be/2BOWtyXfLoU

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Unrelated crap
Apart from the fact that she's not doing what you said in that video - I personally laugh at anyone who's scared of terrorism, not just Al Quaeda - any terrorism. Done it on here. But I guess that's OK because I'm white.

Either way - you said, and I quote:
You-Job said:
she is openly antijew, anti white

So LINK PLEASE.

Or retract your bullshit.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

She doesn't do what the video claims. She points out, quite rightly, that there is a contextual issue in American discourse that is "brown person commits violence = terrorist, white person commits violence = disturbed individual" and she's absolutely not wrong. Subsequent investigations may get the facts right in later news cycles, but the initial news stories are always couched in these terms.

As for "OMG she's mocking Americans for fearing Al-Qaeda" in the text of the video; no she isn't. Americans should be mocked for their irrational fears, just like certain Europeans..., but I've been saying that for years; humans are fucking terrible at evaluating risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom