United States Corrupt Twattery

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I’m not saying he can’t do it. Just that he’s using it to be a prick.

And it seems to be winding up all of the right people.

Beautiful.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair, Twitter is utterly bonkers. I have however been enjoying watching certain Tory groups melt the fuck down, over the last few weeks, though. It's a tragicomedy. Brilliant.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That article is just a plain "twitter users are fuck-heads" piece. Compared to what it says about twitter users - what they dish out to Elon is gentle prodding with cotton wool.

In other non-shocking news, according to that article America's government - right or left - is the biggest danger to free speech. (I agree - in just the same way that they're the biggest actual danger to Americans. (but nobody likes that fact - because they're too busy getting angry about shit people say on gossip platforms)).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
He's fucked. Can't wait to see this shitshow, it's going to be glorious. Wouldn't be surprised if him and his family jump on a private jet to a country where the USA can't extradite him from.
The house is about to go GOP so I’m not sure how far this will go.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The house is about to go GOP so I’m not sure how far this will go.

There may be enough Republicans who would quietly see this as a way to get DeSantis the nomination. You'd only need a handful of them.

There's finally a few people in the GOP who can see Trump is more trouble than he's worth and there's a "credible" alternative (DeSantis is a horrible cunt, but that's a given).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
There may be enough Republicans who would quietly see this as a way to get DeSantis the nomination. You'd only need a handful of them.

There's finally a few people in the GOP who can see Trump is more trouble than he's worth and there's a "credible" alternative (DeSantis is a horrible cunt, but that's a given).
That's a maybe but it's just as likely they'd stop the thing just to get a 'win' over the Dems imo. We'll see.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Another big shooting over there. I wonder if enough will ever be enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom