United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Big fan of Biden's recent spate of calling out the Maga Republicans for the fascists they are. Dark Brandon has finally arrived.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Big fan of Biden's recent spate of calling out the Maga Republicans for the fascists they are. Dark Brandon has finally arrived.
I love how the Republicans are off to the fainting couches about this even though Trump called Democrats fascists many times.

I can’t believe the media having such double standards about it though. They barely noticed when Trump did it. When Biden does, with much better cause, they are all like “OMG. Is this not a step too far?”

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I love how the Republicans are off to the fainting couches about this even though Trump called Democrats fascists many times.

I can’t believe the media having such double standards about it though. They barely noticed when Trump did it. When Biden does, with much better cause, they are all like “OMG. Is this not a step too far?”
Hey Biden claimed to be the great uniter, Trump sure as shit never claimed anything of the sorts haha. And who woulda guessed not kowtowing to a bunch of Republicans who hate every single decision you make regardless of whether it benefits them or not would end up increasing his approval rate?!? 🤯

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Those who cloak themselves as conservative now are the opposite. They are radicals. They want to shake up the world order so that things they like can be forced on people against their will and against any democratic mandate.

The only thing they are ‘conservative’ about is their version of Christianity, where Jesus doesn’t feed the poor. He feeds the rich and expects some crumbs to maybe trickle down, whatever.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Hurricanes are coming hard and fast after an August with no named storms. Florida about to get whalloped by a category 4 storm. No doubt they will be begging for repair funds from their northern neighbors, as usual, while completely forgetting the nonsense with dumping asylum seekers in remote spots, unannounced.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Hurricanes are coming hard and fast after an August with no named storms. Florida about to get whalloped by a category 4 storm. No doubt they will be begging for repair funds from their northern neighbors, as usual, while completely forgetting the nonsense with dumping asylum seekers in remote spots, unannounced.
It’s weird how those republican states lecture people on living within their means but rely on handouts from blue states.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It’s weird how those republican states lecture people on living within their means but rely on handouts from blue states.

I'd imagine it's more of the case that wealthy people probably don't need handouts, and they're reluctant to ask for them for the poor, until other states/governments start saying 'why aren't you doing anything to help?'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom