United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
To be fair, there is a correlation between the decline of torrenting and global warming.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
For starters.
This is not his tax return documents.
Its a list in a paper that claims to be his tax returns.
They wont show the documents or reveal how they got them.

Its not interesting, because Trump has bragged over and over again that he doesnt pay taxes.

Just like every bombshell disclosure, his detractors are treating it as the truth without a shred of evidence, regardless, if they are true and theres nothing there that looks unlikely.
At the end of the day people will decide if taking a knee to marxists is worse or better than legally avoiding taxes.
If it's fake news then I guess Trump will be suing so we can see all the evidence that proves it's lies in court then?

*wait*

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Finally the US media is waking up to this. He paid $750 in taxes for the entire year. I pay more in a month :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It looks like these are his tax returns, they arent denying it.

Of course the NYT trolled through them for anything they could find to make him look bad and present it in a distorted and cherry picked way.

Of course thats what the media does.

He paid 750 in Federal tax..they completey ignored the millions he paid in corporation, building, capital gains etc.
I guess it doesnt matter for the libs, but over the next few days his supporters will realise this bullshit and dig in deeper.
Its just another desperate attempt to undermine him...perfectly timed of course.
I dont really give a fuck...its just a bit sad that politics is just getting worse and worse.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Unless that's something we can all do. Happy to retract if we all have this option.

Gwadien

Of course the NYT trolled through them for anything they could find to make him look bad and present it in a distorted and cherry picked way.

He paid 750 in Federal tax..they completey ignored the millions he paid in corporation, building, capital gains etc.
I guess it doesnt matter for the libs, but over the next few days his supporters will realise this bullshit and dig in deeper.
Its just another desperate attempt to undermine him...perfectly timed of course.
I dont really give a fuck...its just a bit sad that politics is just getting worse and worse.

'sad politics is getting worse and worse.'

The reality is that Trump is a crook, he always was, and always will be.

He's not actually a good businessman.

The point is, it doesn't matter if he's breaking the law or not with his tax stuff, I don't understand for a President who pays less personal tax than you. I really don't understand how you can support him if you're not a millionaire.

Job

The 750 dollars makes a good sound bite..but it IS actually of concern the money he owes.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The 750 dollars makes a good sound bite..but it IS actually of concern the money he owes.
And the obvious money laundering. And fraud. And claims for tax deductions for things that aren't allowable.

Job

I used to want Trump to win to piss off the liberals.
But now its going to be a gorgeous shitshow either way.
He wont leave for like 6 months and there will be people on fire in the streets.
Hopefully anarchists.

Gwadien

I used to want Trump to win to piss off the liberals.
But now its going to be a gorgeous shitshow either way.
He wont leave for like 6 months and there will be people on fire in the streets.
Hopefully anarchists.
1601320280377.png

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

You don't pay taxes on losses. The Trump Organisation as a whole hasn't been paying taxes because Trump offset his tax bill with an $80m loss that the IRS has been contesting for some time, and basically most Trump companies under the Trump Organisation have been claiming multi-year losses. So no corporation or capital gains in the mix either (and you only pay capital gains when you sell assets anyway). So property taxes, woo hoo. And of course his employees (the ones who aren't family members) pay their taxes; what's the betting there are cleaners in Trump hotels paying more income tax than him?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well that was an interesting debate to watch :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Last edited:

Job

Weird that no ones talking about it.

The usual forums are ignoring it.
Such a splendid shitshow, maybe its too early...America still in bed

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Edit, flicked through the guys other posts. Ah, I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom