United States Corrupt Twattery

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Oh and I forgot to reply to @Raven after the voting I am expecting something that resemembles "The Purge" to occur where there will be a free for all on the streets and 4th November will no longer be known as Thanksgiving but the Thanksgiving Day Massacre. America is far from being the land of the free but for people to survive the coming months it will need to be tha land of the brave - if I lived there I would be stocking up so as not to leave the house until the violence blows over..

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I am expecting something that resemembles "The Purge" to occur
I wouldn't be surprised. Which is why I'm boringly harping on.

Biden could potentially get in. However, no structural fixes mean that next time round a bigger demagogue than Trump could well get in - and we'll be looking on, boggle eyed, at the idiocy.

My evidence? Remember when we used to blow our tops over Dubya in incredulous disbelief?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wouldn't be surprised. Which is why I'm boringly harping on.

Biden could potentially get in. However, no structural fixes mean that next time round a bigger demagogue than Trump could well get in - and we'll be looking on, boggle eyed, at the idiocy.

My evidence? Remember when we used to blow our tops over Dubya in incredulous disbelief?

But if there was violence after this loss, it isn't due to inequality (well it is), but it'll be provoked by Trump, not the Republicans, just Trump.

Hence Trump is the problem that needs to be dealt with.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But if there was violence after this loss, it isn't due to inequality (well it is)
Yep. Ultimately that's where it comes from - frustration at a hard shit life.

but it'll be provoked by Trump, not the Republicans, just Trump.

Not disagreeing. Asshat needs to go. But him, or worse, will be back if we don't fix that. And do you think rednecks won't kick off under Biden? Their lives are hard too.

Hence Trump is the problem that needs to be dealt with.
Like i said - he does need dealing with. But he's a symptom of a problem, not the problem himself.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Trumpism is a backlash against inequality is one heck of a take.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Trumpism is a backlash against inequality is one heck of a take.

Really? The fact that people voted for him and in sufficient numbers is an indication that people are frustrated and want some change - any change - and Trump represented that.

An outsider from the GOP, an obvious asshat (we all knew that before he got voted in - he was a joke, until he won) not a political insider.

And it's not just America. Brexit is a cry of outrage at a shit life - and demagogues like Farage have been using that well-trodden political playbook to further his aims. When people are suffering economically they turn to asshats.

Same goes for the Scotland vote and the fucking Welsh cofiwch dryweryn nationalist shite that's springing up everywhere.

I don't understand how can you can describe it as "a heck of a take" when that's what happens the world over? When people are on their arses economically they turn to twats to lead them out of it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Trump supporters celebrate inequality. It makes the libs cry.

Gwadien

Trump supporters celebrate inequality. It makes the libs cry.

Trumpism is definitely a backlash to inequality its just misdirected.

It's a bit like someone on minimum wage in the UK voting for brexit and the Tories.

Feed the mouth that bites you?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It may partly be a backlash against some things but to say it's a backlash against all the same things I think are bad only they don't say that because they aren't as sophisticated and articulate as me makes you sound like a narcissist.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
By the people who didnt vote for him.

You need to stop concerning yourself with Biden, if he wins its just a count down till he hands over to Harris and will be under enormous pressure from blm to do so.

Luckily shes a small c conservative and thats the plan all along.

As usual you are totally uninformed about Trumps success.
He gave everyone major tax cuts, vastly increased black employment and speeded up a recovering economy.

Without covid he would walk this election.

Job

Would that be one of those completely biased, opiniated 'fact checkers' that google pushes up the front page.

Gwadien

BLM will make Biden resign.

Please.

They're going to have a violent revolution and overthrow him and execute every white male from the ages of 0-99, then they'll turn all the white women into their sex slaves.

Get it right ffs.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Fascinating watching Trump: An American Dream, he was said to have no values even earlier on this means he sees no wrong....he hasn't changed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The problem is @Job - even a broken clock is right twice a day.

If the Seacole story is indeed a load of bull you're such a one-trick pony and wolf-crier that people will automatically ignore you.

If you bothered to answer questions directly and engage in good faith then maybe you'd get traction - but you rarely source and deliberately troll.

What do you expect?

Job

More homophobic than supremacist. So nsfw for that clip

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
More homophobic than supremacist. So nsfw for that clip
All I could think was - he's spent a lot of time looking after that beard, but he's shaved a bit too high :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There's why you don't de-platform people. Joe Rogan challenges the fucker too.

But "oh no - you're giving them a platform".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You don't deal with fuckwittory by hiding it, you need to confront it. Push it underground and it has the freedom to go full retard and you get...well...@Job

Job

The problem with calling Proud Boys white supremacists is that the current leader Enrique Tarrio is mixed race and it does point to the fact that ultra conservatism, nationalism, homophobia and chauvanism are not a white realm only.
Of course thats obvious if you take your arse out of your backside.

Gwadien

The problem with calling Proud Boys white supremacists is that the current leader Enrique Tarrio is mixed race and it does point to the fact that ultra conservatism, nationalism, homophobia and chauvanism are not a white realm only.
Of course thats obvious if you take your arse out of your backside.

In the video you posted he literally says you have to believe that West is the best.

Job

That does sum up your blinkered and brainwashed outlook.
Bame people live in the west too.

We are a culture not a race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom