United States Corrupt Twattery

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The right have it easier, dumb people willing to believe any old crap shovelled at them.

Like you...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fun Fact, America has had 550,000 immigrants serve in its Army since the revolution.

In order to be in the forces you have to be a permanent resident.

However lots get deported at some point after their service, because of committing any crime.

But once you die, they will let your body be brought back in to have a military funeral.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The leaked Floyd bodycam footage certainly puts a whole new spin on the events doesnt it.

All the usual media suspects are trying to paint a picture when its clear hes drugged to the eyeballs and descending into cardiac arrest even before the confrontation.

The officer is still a cunt, but this was death from overdose during arrest.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not really Job, no.

He got executed, He could have machine gunned an old folks home and still shouldn't have been murdered on the street, that is not how western justice works.

But yeah, you're a fucking moron...so...

Job

Not really Job, no.

He got executed, He could have machine gunned an old folks home and still shouldn't have been murdered on the street, that is not how western justice works.

But yeah, you're a fucking moron...so...
Completely ignored my post I see, how exactly where they to know he had ingested a lethal cocktail of drugs.
Hindsight is all very good, but if you overdose then start acting like a dick with the cops, its pretty likely anyone...even a white guy in the UK would end up dying.
It wasnt his position on the floor that hindered his breathing, he was struggling to breathe while standing up.

Cop was a dick to ignore his obvious distress, he let tiredness with bullshit and crackheads to overtake compassion.
Thats obviously a subject for police training.
He'll get off with it and more riots.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
wow, I don't even know where to start, so I won't bother.

You're a class A cunt.

Job

Just leave it at ..dont know where to start.

Gwadien

Completely ignored my post I see, how exactly where they to know he had ingested a lethal cocktail of drugs.
Hindsight is all very good, but if you overdose then start acting like a dick with the cops, its pretty likely anyone...even a white guy in the UK would end up dying.
It wasnt his position on the floor that hindered his breathing, he was struggling to breathe while standing up.

Cop was a dick to ignore his obvious distress, he let tiredness with bullshit and crackheads to overtake compassion.
Thats obviously a subject for police training.
He'll get off with it and more riots.

It's pretty amazing how you flip flop between your views on the police, when it suits your racism.

Amazing or scary...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So Donald lies about his accomplishments and then abruptly ends the press conference and scurries away when a reporter pulls him up on it. Oh yeah, he's going to fly in a debate environment (if he even shows up).

(why is it always female reporters that he runs away from?)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hypernormalisation.

Youtube. I don't know if it's still on the beeb - but if you want to know why that isn't mental, watch that.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hypernormalisation.

Youtube. I don't know if it's still on the beeb - but if you want to know why that isn't mental, watch that.

Watched it this afternoon after you mentioned it. Very interesting watch, though a little paranoid at times.

Gwadien

Watched it this afternoon after you mentioned it. Very interesting watch, though a little paranoid at times.

You should do a challenge, search for it on the forums, and every time @Scouse mentions it, you have to watch it.

Job

Coronavirus or the china virus.
The dudes trolling and everyones wants a bit of it.

Gwadien

Coronavirus or the china virus.
The dudes trolling and everyones wants a bit of it.

I'm glad he's trolling his country, such a good guy, and look at his record on covid it's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom