United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You should do a challenge, search for it on the forums, and every time @Scouse mentions it, you have to watch it.
You never did tho. People keep searching for why Trump is like he is - but you already know, deep down, why.

That doc tells you (amongst other things)...

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You never did tho. People keep searching for why Trump is like he is - but you already know, deep down, why.

That doc tells you (amongst other things)...

I watched it before you told me to watch it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He's still mental. Nobody sane spews that sort of word soup out.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Daddy is a pretty white black guy. If you were Jamaican in the 50s you didn't get to go to UCL and then Berkeley unless you were from money, which basically means Anglo-Jamaican (old money) mixed race. Nothing wrong with that but she is certainly a very "white" black woman in terms of life experience; very Obama-esque in fact (lots of schooling abroad etc.).

Gwadien

Omg black lives matter are stupid!

What was the first thing we discussed when Biden picked his running mate? How white his non white running mate is.

Fucking idiots.

DaGaffer

Omg black lives matter are stupid!

What was the first thing we discussed when Biden picked his running mate? How white his non white running mate is.

Fucking idiots.

So you really don't think one of the things that went across the DNC's collective mind when they chose Kamala Harris is that she was the least likely non-white senator to scare the white folks? Its not racist to point that out @Gwadien, quite the reverse. Of the tiny handful of African American Senators*, she's, by far, the "safest" for Biden to choose (*I was shocked by not only by how few there are, but how few there have ever been: List of African-American United States senators - Wikipedia). This is not a criticism of Kamala Harris, this is a criticism of just how endemic the race problem in the US actually is.

Gwadien

No, I think she was picked because of her skin colour and because she's a woman. Nothing to with not scaring whites, because if you're scared of blacks you're a republican anyway.

Its funny how you point out it's the problem of race in America, yet you've just associated lots of positive traits with 'being a white person' so what's your traits for a black woman? Kids at 16, single addicted to heroin etc?

I mean 'he's well educated' 'how white of him!' lmao. Come the fuck on.

DaGaffer

No, I think she was picked because of her skin colour and because she's a woman. Nothing to with not scaring whites, because if you're scared of blacks you're a republican anyway.

Its funny how you point out it's the problem of race in America, yet you've just associated lots of positive traits with 'being a white person' so what's your traits for a black woman? Kids at 16, single addicted to heroin etc?

No, I've pointed out the traits that meant that he could end up in Berkeley as an economics professor in the 1960s; are you that naive to believe that didn't help Kamala Harris get to where she is in the first place and that such life experience was remotely common for the average Black person in the 1960s?

NB. The only voters that matter in the US are the on-the-fence voters in swing states, so you're flat wrong that "if you're scared of blacks you're a Republican anyway", that's not how it works in the US at all. The Dems don't have to worry about their base, just the people they need to capture from Trump, and Harris is the most user-friendly black candidate they've got. Who else would they pick? Ilhan Omar? Ocasio-Cortez? You've got be fucking kidding.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Interestingly she is the second African and first Native American to serve in the senate.

Mixed race means double prizes.

DaGaffer

Interestingly she is the second African and first Native American to serve in the senate.

Mixed race means double prizes.

Native American? Her father is from Jamaica and her mother is Indian. Indian Indian, not Native American Indian.

Job

Yes.
I got that bit wrong.
I was looking at her Indian mother as I wrote it.
As an excuse I have just banged my head on the fucking garage door.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

For Biden its a balancing act. Has to be acceptable to his core demographic and still draw in the black vote and the female vote.

its not being racist its being realistic.

in utopia kamala from the bronx would have as much chance of filling the vice pres job.

i dont imagine Kamala has had to deal with any of the stuff that most of the people of colour in the usa. Hence she has more in common with the white population than her skin colour would initially represent.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its some waffle from some rag with a close connection to team Trump.

Job

She supported Bidens sexual abuse accusers and basically asked him to own up.

Good start for a political relationship.

Job

Thats what looking into things does...they tend to have happened all ready.

Job

Trolling
I actually prefer allready.

But it doesnt get used much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom