United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The guy in the mask.

Youre refering to the tweet.

A guy was interviewed by an OS broadcast crew in front of other rioters and was threatening that the suburbs would be next.

He sorta gave the impression he was in charge and was probably just an idiot, but it was chilling enough given the carnage all around on a wide shot.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
From harvardpublichealth.com

Between 1960 and 2010, 15699 US deaths were classified as due to legal intervention, of which 63.3% (n=9934) occurred among men age 15-34. Among these men, 5489 were classified as white (55.3%) and 4204 as black (42.3%)

So proportionately, a lot more blacks (13% of the population) are dying. This is the problem when you don't actually understand how maths works.

Job

Yes I do.
The problem of why so many more blacks end up in legal situations as I guess they phrase it, is another issue.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I may regret this : @Job why so you believe more black people end up in legal situations?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ooh announcement due any minute now on the charges against that cunt and the other 3 cunts.

Job

I may regret this : @Job why so you believe more black people end up in legal situations?
Well thats the 64 million dollar question, I would call it racism based on people..including black employers...being less keen to employ black people in responsible positions.
Its funny how one of the black speakers at that protest today called on black men to stop being trash and look after their families.

Thete is a part of me that responds to looters posting on tiktok.
You looted our ancestors, we're looting your shit.
Its hard not to have a tiny bit of acceptance of that reality, the problem is it just makes it even worse for everyone.

As Chris Rock said.
Theres black people and theres ni88ers....the ni88ers gotta go.

If you are treated like a 2nd class citizen , surely you are more likely to go fuck you and turn to crime.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The copper looking around for witnesses with his knee on his neck is black...it kinda makes a mockery of this white hate, theres loads of vids of black policeman hitting black rioters.
You just don't get it. White people abuse white people, black people abuse black people. The point is that Law Enforcement Officers are breaking the law regardless of colour.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes I do.
The problem of why so many more blacks end up in legal situations as I guess they phrase it, is another issue.

Even if for social reasons vastly more blacks were committing crimes (and that's not a given); you are far more likely as a black person to receive a receive a harsher sentence (or even be arrested) for the same crime as a white person. That's actually also true in the UK, although not as extremely or as consistently.

Job

You just don't get it. White people abuse white people, black people abuse black people. The point is that Law Enforcement Officers are breaking the law regardless of colour.
No..I get it just fine,.you need to tell all those cretins out there calling for white people to pay the price of his death.

Job

Even if for social reasons vastly more blacks were committing crimes (and that's not a given); you are far more likely as a black person to receive a receive a harsher sentence (or even be arrested) for the same crime as a white person. That's actually also true in the UK, although not as extremely or as consistently.
That is true but there are plenty of black judges and prosecuters going easy on whites and throwing the book at blacks

Embattle

FH is my second home
No..I get it just fine,.you need to tell all those cretins out there calling for white people to pay the price of his death.

You mean the usual minority you flag up to justify your arguments.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
But he is not dead as far as I know. Police brutality extends across all officers regardless of race/colour.

Job

His criminal record is finally starting to pop up.

IMG-20200603-WA0002.jpg

Yoni

I dont trust your source and even if supspected of the crime he entlitled to his day in court

Job

Everythings true, but Ive not heard of him beating the woman, which has probably just been added for effect.

Yoni

Sure I am going to believe you Job that everything is true oO

Yoni

The charges against the coppers who stood by and did nothing is a good start, I assume it can only be 2nd degree murder due to intent and no proof currently of pre planning?

Job

Sure I am going to believe you Job that everything is true oO
Its interesting really, no surprises here.
The guards description of him.

An athlete, a father, a 'beautiful spirit': George Floyd in his friends' words
Makes him sound like a loveable giant.
In reality he was a armed robber.

Citing court records, The Houston Chronicle reported that Floyd had several brushes with the law, starting with a 1997 drug charge in Houston. His last case was an aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon charge in 2007, which resulted in a conviction and a five-year prison sentence.

That article still fawns over him and mostly his past convictions are being erased from the net.

George Floyd: From rapper to symbol of police violence

Five years with previous for a deadly weapon during robbery charge.
I guess guns arent much of a deal in the States.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
If his last case was 2007 and he served the full 5 years that means he has led a lawful life for the last 7-8 years and paid for his crimes already.

Job

Of course.
But theyve got to stop describing him as some pillar of society.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Or you could accept that he was a person and he didn't deserve to die the way he did. Nothing else matters, no matter how hard you look through his past for transgressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom