United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
if it turns out he did beat that and other women, it's going to get very uncomfortable real quick.
Should cops be given carte blanc to murder people who've done bad shit in the past?

I mean, you drive an uninsured ebike whilst spending cash you've obtained through fraud, so be careful what you wish for...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Are you saying they shouldnt protect one of Americas great buildings from rioting scumbags.

Job

Ha..whatever.

More virtue signalling

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
awBV608_460s.jpg

Job

Perfect timing.
Gassing protesters to get there even better.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Should cops be given carte blanc to murder people who've done bad shit in the past?

I mean, you drive an uninsured ebike whilst spending cash you've obtained through fraud, so be careful what you wish for...
You know that fraud thing ... you are incorrect imo. Thee rests ok

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know that fraud thing ... you are incorrect imo. Thee rests ok
Retired plumber blames coronavirus for "lack of income" (rather than lack of looking for work anymore due to retirement) and claims taxpayers cash.

Nope. Nothing fraudulent about that.

Job

Retired plumber blames coronavirus for "lack of income" (rather than lack of looking for work anymore due to retirement) and claims taxpayers cash.

Nope. Nothing fraudulent about that.
Im not retired..in fact I'll be working next week and funnily enough you are allowed to...its a grant, not income support.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh and another black guy was killed in march and it went unnoticed.
Guess there was no one there to livestream it.

Black man who shouted 'I can't breathe' in police restraint dies
You really are a fucking idiot aren't you - people aren't protesting the murder of *one* black guy - they're protesting the systemic murder of black people all over (amongst other issues of equality).

The only person who "didn't notice" (read: previously didn't have to read aryicles about niggers) is you, in white white formby, where all the racists congregate.

Black people have been noticing the deaths of friends and family for centuries.

Job

What even is that as a reply.
Im racist because his death went unnoticed..hmmmmmm.
Blm havent even brought it up, because they are a political movement more interested in the big fish.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The police are in a very very difficult place right now I do not envy them in any country - it is not clear in some places how this is going to de-escalate.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The police are in a very very difficult place right now I do not envy them in any country - it is not clear in some places how this is going to de-escalate.
I'd have more sympathy if they didn't go around like murdering jackbooted cunts as a rule*.

*Yes, "not all" cops are shitheads, but absolutely there's a significan longstanding cultural problem. It's likely global because of the nature of the job and exacerbated because of inequalities but there's raging fires here, not just smoke...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

They need to figure out a way before white supremacists get trigger happy and start mass shooting protesters, its a boiling pot ready to blow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom