United States Corrupt Twattery

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You would have thought the Taliban would have played ball until after the election, I'm sure they'll have much more fun if Trump remained in power.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dont usually like musical jokes, but this guy is good.
Fucking hell @Job. Even your comedy is from right wing facebook groups. Have you looked at the comedy unleashed lineup on youtube? (Or, for that matter, that entirely white audience).

Toby Young is on the bill btw (guardian link, because we all know you read it cover-to-cover whilst you wank).

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Right wing lol.

That was practically acceptable at the Royal performance, thats how twisted the argument has got.

Gwadien

Right wing lol.

That was practically acceptable at the Royal performance, thats how twisted the argument has got.

Apart from it was more like a political speech rather than a comedy show.

Job

He dared to make a joke that the landslide prime minister of this country is not a total asshole.

This is where we are.....no fucking wonder labour wont see office for a thousand years.

Gwadien

Using comedy to defend your leader.

I mean.

lol.

I mean, comedy should be the subject, the priority and all. But it appears that defending the right and 'freedom of speech' appears to take precedence in that comedy group, which seems to undermine the concept of comedy.

Job

Trump supporters tend to be the kind of people who want less government, are used to looking after themselves and appreciate a president who doesnt pretend to give a shit.
Its very hard for people used to believing political spin to grasp this.

They know hes talking shit most of the time and are quite happy with that.

Job

Its the same result, you just know its coming.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
In other words, dicks.

As long as he played lots of golf and didn't rock the boat, most people here were happy to just be left alone. Unfortunately, real leadership is required now, and he is falling short.

Job

Slightly biased opinion piece.

All presidents are led by experts, their job is to package it through their popularity and style.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
What does that even mean? Their "job" is to lead the country and not disagree with their experts for no other reason than that they think it'll calm the plummetting stock market and if they can prop up the plummetting stock market, it'll help their re-election chances. He's in it for himself, plain and simple. He doesn't want those on the cruise liner brought ashore because it'll make his numbers look worse.

Popularity and style my fucking arse, he's got a real crisis to deal with and he doesn't have a fucking clue and he's ignoring those around him who do.

Gwadien

What does that even mean? Their "job" is to lead the country and not disagree with their experts for no other reason than that they think it'll calm the plummetting stock market and if they can prop up the plummetting stock market, it'll help their re-election chances. He's in it for himself, plain and simple. He doesn't want those on the cruise liner brought ashore because it'll make his numbers look worse.

Popularity and style my fucking arse, he's got a real crisis to deal with and he doesn't have a fucking clue and he's ignoring those around him who do.

Agreed, I do agree with Job that all presidents are in it for the election, just Trump more than anyone else.

Ironically, I consider him to be the least patriotic president around, its clear he doesn't really give a fuck about the country, just the power trips and lining his pockets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom