United States Corrupt Twattery

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They are the rules of the game.

Whats the problem
You can take a fair stance on your first sentence.

However your second? The problem is obvious: corruption and backhanders.

Forget Trump and all this shit, but answer this: Are you OK with corruption and backhanders in any walk of life?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
In the farce that is Iowa they have announced incomplete results.

Some obscure dude called Buttigieg is out front, jesus christ that name has no fucking chance.

Buttigeg
Butty from gregs

Wtf

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
In the farce that is Iowa they have announced incomplete results.

Some obscure dude called Buttigieg is out front, jesus christ that name has no fucking chance.

Buttigeg
Butty from gregs

Wtf

I think it'll be interesting if he wins - Trump is bound to make a homosexual dig at him, then we'll have a great Liberal vs neo fascism campaign.

Job

Gay guy with butt in his name.

Butt against Trump.

Job

So Pelossi ripped up Trumps union speech.
The fact that there was a veterans help bill in there isnt going down well.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

True veterans wouldn't give a shit anyway.

They know the Government abandoned them after they sent them off to pointless wars.

Only the OO-RAH 'MURICA! people will be outraged, but they're voting for Trump anyway.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Dumb fucks. Like ripping up some paper makes any difference to a bill. If they are getting angry about that they should be in fucking care.

Embattle

FH is my second home

Hope it is better than his other ones such as:

Claim: "I've also made an iron-clad pledge to American families we will always protect patients with pre-existing conditions."

Reality Check:
This is not true - Mr Trump may say he's made this pledge but his actions don't support this.

Protections for patients with pre-existing conditions were introduced under President Obama in the Affordable Care Act. The law prohibits health insurance companies refusing coverage to people who already have health problems when applying for insurance. These rules came into effect on 1 January 2014.

But President Trump stood on a manifesto that promised to roll back the law enshrining these protections, known as Obamacare.

One of Mr Trump's first actions in office was signing an executive order stating that his administration's official policy was "to seek the prompt repeal" of the Affordable Care Act. He also supported a lawsuit seeking to have the Act declared unconstitutional.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It might not count for anything in the long run but it's exposed for all to see the lows the Republicans will stoop to. They've lost support, how much support remains to be seen but seeing as the official defence was "yeah he did it, so what?" I don't think anybody with their head screwed on right can claim that he didn't actually do what he was accused of.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It might not count for anything in the long run but it's exposed for all to see the lows the Republicans will stoop to. They've lost support, how much support remains to be seen but seeing as the official defence was "yeah he did it, so what?" I don't think anybody with their head screwed on right can claim that he didn't actually do what he was accused of.
Listen to Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins. They were like 'Yes it was totally improper and really bad but like I'm sure he's learnt his lesson.'

And Trump's like 'fuck no, I'll do it again.'

Cowards.

Job

The inherent problem for the dems is not a single Trump voter believes the allegations..they were a partisan joke.

They are far more likely to see it as an attempt by the left to turn around the election, the people left looking like scoundrels are the dems not the republicans.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The inherent problem for the dems is not a single Trump voter believes the allegations..they were a partisan joke.

They are far more likely to see it as an attempt by the left to turn around the election, the people left looking like scoundrels are the dems not the republicans.

You couldn't be more wrong, they do but they just don't care.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'd argue with you but

Which is more of a "partisan joke", the allegations themselves or several members of Trump's own party admitting that he did what he was accused of but still voting not to remove him from office?

Job

Je..sus.

Pukesville

He was Hitler last year.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Have to agree with @Job Romney is not a good guy here, the only reason he voted as he did is because it was safe to do so (Majority was secure)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom