United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The twzttersphere has become such a sorce of opinion for the media that Russian meddling through bots is actually being presented as meddling.
I personally was influenced in the Brexit vote be the writings of nietzsche...and hes German so..

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The twzttersphere has become such a sorce of opinion for the media that Russian meddling through bots is actually being presented as meddling.
I personally was influenced in the Brexit vote be the writings of nietzsche...and hes German so..

I thought he was Austrian?

Oh, Nietzsche, ah, I see.

Actually.

From Wiki;
After his death, Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche became the curator and editor of her brother's manuscripts, reworking Nietzsche's unpublished writings to fit her own German nationalist ideology while often contradicting or obfuscating his stated opinions, which were explicitly opposed to antisemitism and nationalism. Through her published editions, Nietzsche's work became associated with fascism and Nazism; 20th century scholars contested this interpretation of his work and corrected editions of his writings were soon made available. His thought enjoyed renewed popularity in the 1960s, and his ideas have since had a profound impact on 20th and early-21st century thinkers across philosophy—especially in schools of continental philosophy such as existentialism, postmodernism, and post-structuralism—as well as art, literature, psychology, politics, and popular culture.

Are you sure you're reading the correct version?

Job

Well yrs..but it was just a joke anyway..I havent read much of his bollocks.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Um. It was Facebook and it wasn't a bot and it resulted in things happening that weren't online but yeh, whatevs.

I read pretty much all Nietzsche too and still managed to vote remain. I must have missed the point.

Job

Im using the twatasphere as an example of the media using a rabble of armchair opinion and cherry picking them to fit an agenda.

Job

That this investigation is trying to crossover from another age and is trying to present criminal charges to a case with such ludicrously weak and anecdotal evidence, the entire left wing propoganda machine should be under investigation for the same thing...is it even illegal to do it or to even be associated with it, they are falling back on the commie hunts of the 50s...isnt going to work anymore.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
That this investigation is trying to crossover from another age and is trying to present criminal charges to a case with such ludicrously weak and anecdotal evidence, the entire left wing propoganda machine should be under investigation for the same thing...is it even illegal to do it or to even be associated with it, they are falling back on the commie hunts of the 50s...isnt going to work anymore.
What makes you think the evidence is weak? Have you seen it?

Every US intelligence agency agreed that Russia was trying to interfere in the election. You've seen all their evidence? You know better?

The DoJ has found enough evidence to indict 13 Russians of illegal activity. You've read the indictments? You know better than them?

Most of the evidence that the DoJ has won't even be public yet. They won't give up anything they don't need to until they need to. This is far from over and you know only a fraction of what's going on. Maybe trust professional prosecutors know their job better than you.

Job

Exactly what would be illegal activity?
Did they hack the voting machines..send gangsters to threaten voters..infiltrate the counting of votes?

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Job

I have all ready given it a quick look over, the bullshit that people have listened to in that election, add the game changer of twatter and its like, fake news.
The public are hardly going to be concerned about the Russians nibbling at the edges of laws designed for a different time.
He is going after them on what in the modern age looks like a technicallity and is coming across as someone trying to get a big hit on what now looks like small print.
Protecting election neutrality through restricting payments and keeping out the commies is about as next to useless as it gets in the digital age where a Russian bot can have more influence than a 50 million dollar campaign budget.
He is trying to nail jelly to a tree and every joe in the country knows it.
He might get a couple of people banned, reveal the system, but most people know it will just change next week and are probably resigned to the fact thats how it works these days and people just have to savvy up.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I have all ready given it a quick look over, the bullshit that people have listened to in that election, add the game changer of twatter and its like, fake news.
The public are hardly going to be concerned about the Russians nibbling at the edges of laws designed for a different time.
He is going after them on what in the modern age looks like a technicallity and is coming across as someone trying to get a big hit on what now looks like small print.
Protecting election neutrality through restricting payments and keeping out the commies is about as next to useless as it gets in the digital age where a Russian bot can have more influence than a 50 million dollar campaign budget.
He is trying to nail jelly to a tree and every joe in the country knows it.
He might get a couple of people banned, reveal the system, but most people know it will just change next week and are probably resigned to the fact thats how it works these days and people just have to savvy up.
So not actually saying they haven't broken any laws in this post then unlike the previous one.

Meanwhile two top members of team trump get more charges:

Mueller hits ex-Trump campaign officials Manafort, Gates with new indictment

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Manafort is absolutely fucked. He either goes to prison for a very long time, flips on Trump and probably goes to prison for less time, or flips on Russia and probably ends up dead.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Manafort is absolutely fucked. He either goes to prison for a very long time, flips on Trump and probably goes to prison for less time, or flips on Russia and probably ends up dead.

This is what Mueller is doing... putting more and more pressure on those in the know until they break and make plea bargains fingering Trump himself... just a matter of time, I think.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
This is what Mueller is doing... putting more and more pressure on those in the know until they break and make plea bargains fingering Trump himself... just a matter of time, I think.
It's bloody obvious there was a quid pro quo with Russia. You help my campaign and I'll change the GOP stance on Russia and Ukraine. If I win I'll go easy on sanctions. Plus whatever they knew about him anyway.

Whether there's any trail of proof is a different matter.

Job

And who exactly is going to believe someone trying to save his skin from tax evasion.
This whole thing is just entrenching Trump supporters, when its obvious the entire thing was started to try and take him out.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
And who exactly is going to believe someone trying to save his skin from tax evasion.
Depends if they give info that can be corroborated but potentially 70% of US population will believe it.

Job

First fails using word and pdf....both fucking spawns of the devil.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Yeah. It's microsoft and adobe's fault - not the criminal's.

To be fair, Word isn't the most intuitive tool in the world (anyone should be able to figure out how to convert to a pdf, honestly)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yet this is on the beeb.

6d7eab62291b3e00d6c94505a5859a99.png

Fuck me Trump is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom