United States Corrupt Twattery

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Israel took land by force...they steam rolled farmers and goat herders who ran for their lives...Ive seen interviews with people who can point to where their houses and land stood, now their are Israeli homes built on it.
How the fuk would you feel.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Do you have a profanity filter on your phone or something?

Why can you never spell swearwords correctly?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Gwadien Come on, it's more to the story rather than your run of the mill, one-sided mainstream propaganda-one-liner.

As I mentioned before - if Israel wants to use artillery against a proper threat go for it.

Against people dumb firing RPGs? Lol. Come the fuck on.

I also love the fact Iran is considered a unstable country with nukes - do yourself a favour Google the Samson Doctrine and tell me nukes are safe in the Israelis hands - they will cause ww3 10000000000000000000%.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
China building refugee camps along the border.

N Korea to be flattened in 3, 2...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, pretty hilarious. Trump actually thought a child rapist might get somewhere.

However, the fact he even ran, and got votes, is rather worrying, 48%!.

His poster basically said "I hate fags and love guns"

Last edited:

Job

Yup, though it has set a limit for this type of politics...though it has to be said thats one extreme limit.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Post loss, the Donald talking absolute bollocks again.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
DQ5cErvWsAEcPmt.jpg

So maybe Alabama didn't actually come to their senses after all.....

Preliminary exit poll results: How different groups voted in the U.S. senator election in Alabama

Job

Guy on Vine show this morning breaking it down, the good news is it got democrats out of bed to actually vote, if they had followed their usual pattern, Moore would have cruised it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I know its serious but all this Russian interference stuff does Kinda makes me laugh. Not like the UK or US ever did any such shenanigans in South America or Australia...

Anyone that changes political opinions based on a twitter or Facebook post has to be moron.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I know its serious but all this Russian interference stuff does Kinda makes me laugh. Not like the UK or US ever did any such shenanigans in South America or Australia...

Anyone that changes political opinions based on a twitter or Facebook post has to be moron.

A bit like peoples political views are down to newspaper headlines?

Yeah...

Wij

I am a FH squatter

There are millions of voters who are morons.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Oops, just noticed I put that Norway thing in the wrong thread :p I just woke up, was meant for Random spam obv.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
On the note of Israel - it doesn't really matter, the UN is prepared to denounce Jarusalem as being recognized as Israels capital - it cannot be argued with either. Israel only exists because of a UN resolution, the moment you start going "The UN isn't relevant, who cares what they think!" you're essentially rejecting the legality of the state of Israel existing.

In short - Jarusalem is not Israel's capital, and Donald Trump can stamp his feet and spit his dummy out as much as he wants, the overwhelming majority of the UN > USA, they can't even VETO it either because as I understand only the USA is willing to back that up and a single UN member cannot VETO such a decision.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Israel took land by force...they steam rolled farmers and goat herders who ran for their lives...Ive seen interviews with people who can point to where their houses and land stood, now their are Israeli homes built on it.
How the fuk would you feel.

So pretty much like the entire history of mankind then. Not sticking up for Israel, just saying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom