United States Corrupt Twattery

Wij

I am a FH squatter
How on living Earth can you not call Israel an aggressive land grabbing country...just look atcthe fricking map since they moved in
Not defending Israel entirely here but which map is this?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How on living Earth can you not call Israel an aggressive land grabbing country...just look atcthe fricking map since they moved in

The young Israel full of people that escaped the Holocaust is wholly different to the power hungry anti-Islam people that run it today.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
palestine_map.gif

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I hate when things like "facts" and "truth" gets in the way of a good story. :p

Job

No...its a very right map and they are just using pedantics.
Most of it was 'given' by the UN..not theirs to give..but hey-ho.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
No...its a very right map and they are just using pedantics.
Most of it was 'given' by the UN..not theirs to give..but hey-ho.

Using pedantics? To do what exactly? Correct Israeli grammar?

Job

To make an argument against that map is about as racist as it gets against the people who were that you could call palestinians.
It was 'only' wasteland...so we're giving it to someone else who obviously deserves it more.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
To make an argument against that map is about as racist as it gets against the people who were that you could call palestinians.
It was 'only' wasteland...so we're giving it to someone else who obviously deserves it more.
What are you talking about?

The first map shows the majority as 'Palestinian' when there was no Palestine. There was the British Mandate that was populated throughout by Jews and Arabs.

I'm not talking about who 'deserves' it. Wouldn't touch that argument with a bargepole. The map though presents something which didn't exist. The second map presents something that also didn't exist. It was only a proposal.

Facts matter. Interpretation is tricky but at least start with facts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The young Israel full of people that escaped the Holocaust is wholly different to the power hungry anti-Islam people that run it today.
Kinda disagree with that. Zionism's been a thing for ages.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Come on, @Job's clearly one of Philip Hammond's unproductive loafers. He contributes to Freddyshouse but the quality and productivity goes down every time he posts. ;)

Gwadien

Kinda disagree with that. Zionism's been a thing for ages.

Yeah, absolutely, but it only came into fruition when the Holocaust happened and the Zionists said to the rest of the Jews 'Guys, we need our own country now this is just silly' and the majority went along with - I wouldn't call the majority of people back then Zionists, however, I would call the majority of Israelis today Zionists+.

Gwadien

'self defence'

• Gaza's Shifa hospital said that two bodies of Palestinians were found under the rubble of a Hamas military site bombed by Israeli planes overnight, bringing the death toll in the past 24 hours to four, with 160 injuries. The two other fatalities came when Israeli troops fired on crowds in Gaza during clashes on Friday
  • Of the three rockets fired at Israel, Israel's military said it had intercepted one with its Iron Dome defence system, one was found on wasteland and another landed in Sderot late on Friday. No casualties were reported

Job

2 dead so far...the gates of hell have really opened up eh.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Didn't need to happen at all.

Well it might of happened any way but in reality Dump has decided to try do the peace plan in reverse, it was always going to make it harder which is an impressive feat considering the already high level of friction between both sides. Lets see if they do refuse to meet Pence, I believe they should stick to their principles on this issue.

Gwadien

Well it might of happened any way but in reality Dump has decided to try do the peace plan in reverse, it was always going to make it harder which is an impressive feat considering the already high level of friction between both sides. Lets see if they do refuse to meet Pence, I believe they should stick to their principles on this issue.

The point is;

America supports Israel.

The world says WTF WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING ISRAEL THEYRE BASICALLY NAZIS!

America says nah fam, they're cool guys.

Hamas get pissed fire 3 rockets into Israel, 1 is intercepted, 1 hits target, 1 hits a scrap heap.

No causalities.

Israel responds by firing missiles (ie from like a state of the art artillery piece, NOT from a dumb-missile RPG.)

Results in 2 deaths and 160 wounded.

This is the problem, Israel believes that people either support Israel COMPLETELY or they want Israel removed off the face of the Earth.

That is obviously total bollocks since most middle-eastern countries have come to accept Israel - not like it, but accept it, and others (such as Jordan) see Israel as a role model - see literacy rates etc of Jordan.

Now the issue is, Israel -knows- they're going to piss people off by making Jerusalem more capital - which will most likely involve banning Muslims from visiting their most holiest of places - which they have done in the past, so the Muslim world absolutely is 1000000% entitled to be very fucking annoyed by this, due to the track record of Israel - NOT the Muslim countries.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't be that bothered if Israel was removed from the map.

If I'm honest.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The point is;

America supports Israel.

The world says WTF WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING ISRAEL THEYRE BASICALLY NAZIS!

America says nah fam, they're cool guys.

Hamas get pissed fire 3 rockets into Israel, 1 is intercepted, 1 hits target, 1 hits a scrap heap.

No causalities.

Israel responds by firing missiles (ie from like a state of the art artillery piece, NOT from a dumb-missile RPG.)

Results in 2 deaths and 160 wounded.

This is the problem, Israel believes that people either support Israel COMPLETELY or they want Israel removed off the face of the Earth.

That is obviously total bollocks since most middle-eastern countries have come to accept Israel - not like it, but accept it, and others (such as Jordan) see Israel as a role model - see literacy rates etc of Jordan.

Now the issue is, Israel -knows- they're going to piss people off by making Jerusalem more capital - which will most likely involve banning Muslims from visiting their most holiest of places - which they have done in the past, so the Muslim world absolutely is 1000000% entitled to be very fucking annoyed by this, due to the track record of Israel - NOT the Muslim countries.

Thanks but your post didn't really have a point that everyone on these forums didn't already know....except probably one person ;)

Job

The Arabs have lost interest in the area, bigger fish to fry.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Whilst the likes of Oman, Jordan, Turkey and possibly Egypt (still?) openly deal and have dialogue with Israel the others don't. Most actually still have Israel on their maps as "illegally held territory" (Saudi/Yemen?Qatar) or just blank. Not many accept Israel in its present form.

Job

It will be fine unless theres some nearby country stsrting with I that is developing nuclear capability that has a history of wanting Israel destroyed.

Gwadien

It will be fine unless theres some nearby country stsrting with I that is developing nuclear capability that has a history of wanting Israel destroyed.
How many thousands of Palestinian deaths do there need to be before Iran are justified to be a bit annoyed by Israels actions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom