umm..so are people this dumb or what ?

Morgan_Kane

Fledgling Freddie
Me and my brother just started up a couple of necros on Prydwen after playing on US servers before.

We have been lvling some days and when my brother gets a tell from a noob infiltrator asking if he wanted to group up with him..my brother politly turned him down saying necros are for solo play and that he should get his friends or guildies to PL him if he needed it, and not ask complete strangers.

This guy proceeds to tell my brother he is a selfish a$$hole and he was tired of it so he was going to log off and play another game instead of spending time with #¤¤&&/(/ like us anymore...

My brother is a calm person and didnt respond to him anymore...

I just have one question..., since im used to playing on dred servers, is this really how stupid people are here ??... or did we possibly meet the dumbest person on Prydwen, even tho we have only been here a short time ?...i really hope so, because i spend my time lvling a necro for one reason only (they suck)...and thats to get a flying start on this server....

And no, im NOT going to PL every dumba$$ i meet.
Ill PL my friends and guildies..thats about it....if i dont know you, why the hell am i going to spend my time PL'ing you ??...man if you think comlete strangers should PL you because you play the same realm... you should really really really......REALLY... go get your head examined.

(Ps...i have actually PL'ed a stranger to lvl 5 ..hehe had to mention that....just because i hate lvling to 5 myself =P)

Other than that i just want to say hi everybody :cheers: , and it wasnt really my intention to start my first post like this, i just got irritated by that moron.

Btw, im Norwegian, so that explains the spelling errors =)
Cya all around :clap:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
morons are abound everywhere, especially in albion though i hear :p

(dont know from personal experience but people seem to leave there alot and go hibernia :p )

mirieth!

Banned
the majority of people are perfectly well-adjusted people so far as i can tell - well, for mmorpg addicts anyway - but in any game you will meet morons.. just ignore them and they will go away ^_~

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Morgan_Kane said:
Me and my brother just started up a couple of necros on Prydwen after playing on US servers before.

We have been lvling some days and when my brother gets a tell from a noob infiltrator asking if he wanted to group up with him..my brother politly turned him down saying necros are for solo play and that he should get his friends or guildies to PL him if he needed it, and not ask complete strangers.

This guy proceeds to tell my brother he is a selfish a$$hole and he was tired of it so he was going to log off and play another game instead of spending time with #¤¤&&/(/ like us anymore...

My brother is a calm person and didnt respond to him anymore...

I just have one question..., since im used to playing on dred servers, is this really how stupid people are here ??... or did we possibly meet the dumbest person on Prydwen, even tho we have only been here a short time ?...i really hope so, because i spend my time lvling a necro for one reason only (they suck)...and thats to get a flying start on this server....

And no, im NOT going to PL every dumba$$ i meet.
Ill PL my friends and guildies..thats about it....if i dont know you, why the hell am i going to spend my time PL'ing you ??...man if you think comlete strangers should PL you because you play the same realm... you should really really really......REALLY... go get your head examined.

(Ps...i have actually PL'ed a stranger to lvl 5 ..hehe had to mention that....just because i hate lvling to 5 myself =P)

Other than that i just want to say hi everybody :cheers: , and it wasnt really my intention to start my first post like this, i just got irritated by that moron.

Btw, im Norwegian, so that explains the spelling errors =)
Cya all around :clap:

Next time you are in your local town centre, high street or similar take a look arround at the children/teens trying to be cool, clever, smart generely being children (read whiney dumbasses)

well guess what,

some of them play daoc :p

Morgan_Kane

Fledgling Freddie
hehe..good thing im not expected to PL the server, i was getting worried here.=P

I know people dont usually act like this, he must have been frustrated...my advice to him is to roll a necro first like everyone else...its no short cuts to 50 with an infiltrator, especcially if you dont have friends. (guild)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
wierd thing is some random level 24 infil PM`d me the other day aswell

"hi would you like to powerlevel me?!"

replied

"tell you what go down to lyonesse and if i feel like it i`ll come down later on ^^"

didn`t hear from him again anyway

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
As a necro get ready for lots of power level requests.

Its just like the old days when clerics had to go anon because of all the rez requests :D

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Morgan_Kane said:
I just have one question..., since im used to playing on dred servers, is this really how stupid people are here ??
If you rly have to ask that question or even write this post I doubt you are so bright yourself ><

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
PL = bad habbit

just say no, and when they die log ur cleric and laugh at them repeatedly.

or is that jus me? :)

Tuk.

Morgan_Kane

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
If you rly have to ask that question or even write this post I doubt you are so bright yourself ><

Atleast im dumber than you !

Gamah

Banned
This has to be one of the most ZzZ threads I have seen in ages I care so little I thought I would spend my time posting on it

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Whenever sombody asks me for Plvl when i'm playing Alb/Pryd I just send them my rates. Most people shut up at that point because I charge 2plat per level flat-rate, a few tried to haggle and one of two people who made my friends list for pure comedy value started demanding I plvl them for various reasons (i'd be breaking the CoC, i'd never join a guild in his alliance ever, and he had friends... i'm not sure what that last one was about. :D )

Generally most people won't bug you for Plvling, and those that do you can turn into a cheap source of amusement. Afterall if they're going to waste your time you might as well have some fun with them :D

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
just tell them to first go out and find replacements for all your equipment you will burn though PLing them

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
My necromancer is now always anon thanks to pricks like that asking for power level. It's almost always an infiltrator or soon to be FOTM scout. I'm even offered money to power level regularly but to be honest I find it boring powerleveling my own and friends characters without helping a complete stranger. Besides that he'll get a level 50 that he'll have no idea how to play then plaque me with requests to camp artis with him - as he'll not have made any friends whilst leveling!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Vindicator said:
Realm and Server Bigot tbh :eek:

yep, because i seem to be proven right time and again :clap:

i stay away from excal and dont even get me started on camlann :D

sko

Loyal Freddie
Theres a few simple 'tricks' to make people stop asking you for pl..

1) /afk STFU/No I won't pl you/random auto-replier
2) instantly /ignore person
3) Speak chinese "cao ni ma de? pkpkpk you go now pk death nono"
4) reply "i make love you mother and my dog also ok pkpkpk"
5) "me whirl"
6) "10p hour"
7) /anon.

PS: You suck.

Cmos

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
- but in any game you will meet morons.. just ignore them and they will go away ^_~

Didnt work... albs are still here :kissit:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i get requests like that as well an im an animist.

It goes along the line of

Noob : "Hi"
me : "Hello"
Noob : "can you power level me a few levels"
me : "erm"
Noob : "it doesnt take you long your an animist and i hear they level quickly"
me : "erm (while trying to control two chars on one computer"
**pause**
Me : "not really im in the middle of somthing"
Noob : "omg your a Fing blah blah and why is everyoen such w**kners on this server"
Me : "eh" (while handling agro across two computers)
Noob : <logs off>

ive had it worse before someone actually asked me to log in and play there char for them this is at lvl 10 as a mana chanter. they didnt realy understand how to kill greens at all.

Unfortunatly most european parents find the computer is a better babysitter than themselves and would rather way 9 or what ever euros we pay. To goa so they watch their children for you welcome to Europe :)

anywho if you want to really anoy someone who spams like that go ok then take them some where where they cant possibly survive getting out then ctrl del and fake a ld :D

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:
Theres a few simple 'tricks' to make people stop asking you for pl..

1) /afk STFU/No I won't pl you/random auto-replier
2) instantly /ignore person
3) Speak chinese "cao ni ma de? pkpkpk you go now pk death nono"
4) reply "i make love you mother and my dog also ok pkpkpk"
5) "me whirl"
6) "10p hour"
7) /anon.

PS: You suck.

Heres the other prick your likely to encounter in albion.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday at taskers some blue con infil named infanity or so came to our group and asked if he can get into our group till he dings (about 9.8 bubs). we told him that we needed another cleric for last spot, so he started pmming people in our group, after a while he said he would take the cleric's leech spot... i asked the cleric if that indeed was true, well, it wasn't... he then continued whining at/insulting our cleric which made him /ignore him.. was prolly some excal n00b or so

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Phusion said:
yesterday at taskers some blue con infil named infanity or so came to our group and asked if he can get into our group till he dings (about 9.8 bubs). we told him that we needed another cleric for last spot, so he started pmming people in our group, after a while he said he would take the cleric's leech spot... i asked the cleric if that indeed was true, well, it wasn't... he then continued whining at/insulting our cleric which made him /ignore him.. was prolly some excal n00b or so

Had problems with the same guy myself.
Odd thing about people who spam for PL. If the situation was reversed you just KNOW they would do it for you. :p

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
OMG.. yet another Necro.. well atleast shademode has been changed so i wont try to jump necro's thinking they are stealthers in shademode anymore.. =)

PS.. yea i know i'm not too bright =))

Morgan_Kane

Fledgling Freddie
Necro is just my first char, ill use him to PL friends and farm.

Ive not decided on main rvr char yet.
Probably a melee...yeah i know..im stupid =P

faldarric

Fledgling Freddie
Hard to believe but my necro is only 34 and he has been asked to PL peeps. at that point i either log off and go to my main or /ignore. they need to level the hard way like we did at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom