umm.. nerf me? 56k unfriendly (large .jpg)

Kas

Fledgling Freddie
woudnt mind know how i managed to pa moonspawn for this amount of damage :p pulled off another for 1400ish 20 mins later teh win tbh :clap:
PA.jpg

:eek2:

the pa was a straight up PA i think she was mezzed for this 1 but was standing and had not been hit/affected by anything else apart from mez

sorry about the filesize 6am and coudnt be arsed to edit it :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I hope you know that the style damage is already added to the damage for the swing, right? You seem to think you PAd for 1500, but it is actually 750. According to the XML, Moonspawn is an RM, and a 750 PA is nothing special against an unbuffed cloth caster.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
I hope you know that the style damage is already added to the damage for the swing, right? You seem to think you PAd for 1500, but it is actually 750. According to the XML, Moonspawn is an RM, and a 750 PA is nothing special against an unbuffed cloth caster.

:twak:

giv such PAs for my NS please :)

PA casters for 300-450 (if lucky!) with 3.9 and 39+14CS :(

nothing special... <grumbles>

Path

Fledgling Freddie
I'm reminded of Najwa and his crit heals :m00:

For the record, I'd suggest actually playing your first toon to 50 (alternatively reading up on how things work) :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
giv such PAs for my NS please :)

PA casters for 300-450 (if lucky!) with 3.9 and 39+14CS :(
Look at the buffs being dropped in the screenie--looks like base con and str/con. If I would hazard a guess, I'd say the RM was missing shields at the time he was PAd (there is no "Moonspawn's armor returns to normal" buff being dropped).

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Path said:
For the record, I'd suggest actually playing your first toon to 50 (alternatively reading up on how things work) :p

:clap:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Look at the buffs being dropped in the screenie--looks like base con and str/con. If I would hazard a guess, I'd say the RM was missing shields at the time he was PAd (there is no "Moonspawn's armor returns to normal" buff being dropped).

dat is true, capPA then or very close. forgot to check for shields ><

altho, infils do that damage on my caster with PAs with shields up :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Look at the screenshot, Moonspawn is casting just before the PA lands. Doesn't look very mezzed to me.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Moonspawn is a recent lvl 50 with no SC. It can be seen clearly in the screen shot that she had no AF buffs up and had around 10% resist to your damage type. Hardly spectacular.......

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Perf cap for me at rr3 is 800 atm so that isn't that special :p Hit my first 1000+ perf at level 45 on an equal con sitting down healer :) Highest perf so far was on a non shielded level 50 animist who was xping at ellyls, where I was trying to do my 48 epic (whilst level 48) Was somewhere along the lines of 782+387crit, with offhand, dot proc and greater lethal landing. That still didn't one shot him though :p

My highest damage these days tends to be against sb's with low slash resist, hit stunning stab for over 500 with a nice crit before :)

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
when was this ? Moon was not 50 until recently..

And did Virragain kill you ? :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
If anyone here has a 50 left axe specced zerk, equip it's mainhand with a weapon you aren't specced for then perform the lv50 left axe style and you get +5000000 bonus, i am not joking go and try it xD doesn't effect mobs anymore but used to, got fixed fast.

Not sure about players, i did it last night on a succubus in df, can't host screenshot though :/ (if someone can then they can post it here)

Venom

Fledgling Freddie
Off topic but cheers for the fun in the early mornings lately Ino, just need to catch you on your own with nobody else around ;)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
laraya PAed a Warden for 1150 the first time i went to emain

Amazed me how powerful assasins were to go that much frontload.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
not hard to get that dmg tbh
u just hit cap, look at the resists, he obviously isnt SCed, and prolly had shields down or smt, althought that isnt even needed if he has no resist
anyway, brag if u want, can show u some 900+dmg screens aswell, just isnt real dmg since its low resists or shields down

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
erm...

Hold on a sec?

Are you using Traitors for a PA?????

wtf? no damn wonder it was so low, it's a 15dps weapon.

LOL what Blaen said.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i didn't notice that either :p
Traitors Dagger PA is funny as hell tbh :)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Kas said:
pulled off another for 1400ish 20 mins later teh win tbh

the pa was a straight up PA i think she was mezzed for this 1 but was standing and had not been hit/affected by anything else apart from mez

P

Why come on forums and publically lie and humiliate youself?

Nerf you indeed, for being such a twat

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Why come on forums and publically lie and humiliate youself?

Nerf you indeed, for being such a twat

Pfft Pudz, he isn't lieing, just misunderstood the +style thingie.

And yea, don't use Traitor's Dagger in mainhand, IMO. :eek:

vintervargen

Banned
laaaaal, here we see a perfect example of how skilled/experienced you need to be in order to play an infiltrator ^^;;

Kas

Fledgling Freddie
bah sorry bout the misunderstanding :/ didnt know thats hows styles worked out the damage, i knew the number in brackets e.g. (-76) or whatever is taken off/added to the figure before hand so is just usefull to work out resistance etc.

anyways so on the pa in the screeny i do 743 actual style damage and 83 on the hit where 76 is resisted? is that right?
i think what made me think wow nice PA was the fact that after the PA had landed she was basically dead (so used to pa'ing buffed casters for alot less damage)

bleh still cant believe ive been looking at it wrong all this time saying that its quite a hard PA considering i was using traitors in main hand ;) had only just dinged it lvl 5 a few minutes b4 that screeny thats why it was in my main hand for test purposes.

the kill time can be seen in the screenshot if you check out the clock on the minigroup tab just minus about 10 minutes or so off that.

so apologies for my noobness (ive only had this infiltrator 2 years now :p)

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom