old daoc just makes me giggle

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nostalgia time.. 4rps a kill is soooo old school :(

megadave

I am a FH squatter
rofl at fuggz still going on about that fight hahah

even got some americans chatting to me about my first video the other day calling me a celebrity, was great :p

edit: lol i remember both those fights. notice the 5-7 seconds of me standing still while you bash me til im at 50%? it's called fraps lag :p

and the second fight where u swapped weapons for every hit for 33 extra poison damage and used a heal pot so you're sb effectively has the same hp as a mercenary (would of done the same except it was suppose to be a duel ;p)

but congrats whatever who cares these days anyway. only really cared about my main char anyway which you never fought with your sandbox mainchars :p

ps. lol @ jamiesmallicus, still retarded i see

CorNokZ

Yeah, I remember soloing on my reaver called Zergers in both OF and NF thid :)

They are some of my favourite moments in daoc

If you have a picture of me eating dirt, please post it :)

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
rofl at fuggz still going on about that fight hahah

even got some americans chatting to me about my first video the other day calling me a celebrity, was great :p

When all else fails I bring out my videos. Like flogging a dead horse really but there sometimes is a response or 2 - or 3. On a good day a raging argument ensues. Ah memories.

Fair play you made some cracking and funny videos. Your 'Quest for the holy realm point' is one of the most popular videos on *cough* - whispers - see sig (my site).

megadave

I am a FH squatter
editted my post respond to that if u havent read it

i like your site, i dont have my videos anymore 'cos i dont really care anymore but it's nice to go back once in a while and watch one or two, especially now since i restarted on US servers

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
I read the edits. I am still flogging my old videos and you are still flogging your excuses :p.

I notice in the inf duel you used stick which resulted in you swinging around slowly. I used stick and face which enabled me to move around you far too quickly for you to do anything about it.

To sum up that duel - you panicked - used stick when you should have used both stick and face, whilst I got stuck into you in a very vicious manner using loads of different skills which you were not accustomed too. Like all before you you were annihilated. Now really that is truth of it all.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I remember soloing on my reaver called Zergers in both OF and NF thid :)

They are some of my favourite moments in daoc

If you have a picture of me eating dirt, please post it :)
Don't remember a reaver by that name. One of my hardest fights was against a buffed up reaver though:

Thugs VS Simiec

Bonkers fight.
i like your site, i dont have my videos anymore 'cos i dont really care anymore but it's nice to go back once in a while and watch one or two, especially now since i restarted on US servers
Still yearn for the old days eh?

Can't say I do. I played for too long infact. Don't miss playing the game at all now. I miss chatting about it though. What is really upsetting about it all is this forum and lack of interest now. When I think back to how active the battlegrounds section was it seems such a shame it isn't still being used. The game is still pretty active in the US and Germany. Maybe Freddys should have tried a bit harder to keep the forums populated and active instead of banning every bugger under the sun. Well banning certain people anyways.

Enjoying playing on US?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you still got a 50% hp advantage due to lag of first time fraps lag but ok whatever you are queen of thidranki and wife to king dorimor, congratulations old man, i bet you live a fulfilling life,

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
you still got a 50% hp advantage due to lag of first time fraps lag but ok whatever you are queen of thidranki and wife to king dorimor, congratulations old man, i bet you live a fulfilling life,
Bah, even face to face no inf could take on my sb if unbuffed. Too many tricks up my sleeve. Never lost to any unbuffed inf once my sbs were sorted - as in how to play em. Took out hundreds of buffed ones too when I was unbuffed, including all the nasty slash infs.

No way would your inf have fared any better face to face. Down she would have gone.

Fully buffed and sc'd inf face to face with unbuffed Thugs

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie

Yeah I know. Astonishing ain't it!

Am enjoying this tate a tate (how the hell do you spell that?). Nearly feel a poem coming on :D.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I heard 1v1 in daoc is just pure skill and has nothing to do with class/gear imbalances or RNG at all.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
I heard 1v1 in daoc is just pure skill and has nothing to do with class/gear imbalances or RNG at all.
At last someone with some sense!

Hey what is RNG?

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie

You do realize that I made my sbs weaker to give everyone a good chance at taking me out?

No booofs, no crit. That translates to no af buffs like the infs had, no haste like the ns had. Nuffing. So that statement above just doesn't hold any water. Pure skill helped me to take out all and sundry - nothing else - just pure skill ;).

Ok you asked forrit:

There was this uber sb
In Thid he lived you see
Where all before him lay down in the dirt
Why for? to look up his skirt? (well my sb could have been scottish)
Nope cos they died a death
Like they overdosed on meths (hard to find some word that works well here)
Turned green they had
Which was very bad
Level 25 poison is was
That was the cause
That and the shock of facing such an uber sb
You would have seen if you were watching from up a tree (struggling here)
Oh well this poem is finishing, again written is a certain mould
Another one from the King's own hand and just pure unadulterated drops of literate gold.

Flipping awesome :clap:.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ok you asked forrit:

There was this uber sb
In Thid he lived you see
Where all before him lay down in the dirt
Why for? to look up his skirt? (well my sb could have been scottish)
Nope cos they died a death
Like they overdosed on meths (hard to find some word that works well here)
Turned green they had
Which was very bad
Level 25 poison is was
That was the cause
That and the shock of facing such an uber sb
You would have seen if you were watching from up a tree (struggling here)
Oh well this poem is finishing, again written is a certain mould
Another one from the King's own hand and just pure unadulterated drops of literate gold.

Flipping awesome :clap:.

Could have shortened it to Donald where's your troosers... :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i soloed aoln IRL with a fire extinguisher.

gohan

FH is my second home
my thid inf would pwn ur face ... true story!

*may not be a true story

CorNokZ

i soloed aoln's cornhole IRL with my donkey cock.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
i soloed aoln's cornhole IRL with my donkey cock.

You are all getting silly now. Lets have some constructive input as they say in computer circles.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Fuggs, I've killed you loads of times in Thid...

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Fuggs, I've killed you loads of times in Thid...

Where is dah proof?

Funny thing about this forum. When I don't post I end up being mentioned a great deal and revered kind of posthumously. When I post everyone slags me off. How about the reverence now that I am here? I can take it!

gohan

FH is my second home
i never revered you :p

you do make me laugh sometimes but be assured it is at you not with you, but compared with dorifag your quite sensible ....

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
You are all getting silly now. Lets have some constructive input as they say in computer circles.

You want some 'input' you say?

How about 2 kilos of vainy dubblepenetrating flesh..that filling enough for you :p ?

And this "silly" wich you speak off.. :.(???

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Where is dah proof?

Funny thing about this forum. When I don't post I end up being mentioned a great deal and revered kind of posthumously. When I post everyone slags me off. How about the reverence now that I am here? I can take it!
thugs, can't you just like, leave and admit that your a geek, i did it, it hurts but it's worth it in the end :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom