umm.. nerf me? 56k unfriendly (large .jpg)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Pudzy said:
Why come on forums and publically lie and humiliate youself?

Nerf you indeed, for being such a twat

fo pudzy, why being so agressive?!? ffs twat!

xD

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Kas said:
bah sorry bout the misunderstanding :/ didnt know thats hows styles worked out the damage, i knew the number in brackets e.g. (-76) or whatever is taken off/added to the figure before hand so is just usefull to work out resistance etc.

anyways so on the pa in the screeny i do 743 actual style damage and 83 on the hit where 76 is resisted? is that right?
i think what made me think wow nice PA was the fact that after the PA had landed she was basically dead (so used to pa'ing buffed casters for alot less damage)

bleh still cant believe ive been looking at it wrong all this time saying that its quite a hard PA considering i was using traitors in main hand ;) had only just dinged it lvl 5 a few minutes b4 that screeny thats why it was in my main hand for test purposes.

the kill time can be seen in the screenshot if you check out the clock on the minigroup tab just minus about 10 minutes or so off that.

so apologies for my noobness (ive only had this infiltrator 2 years now :p)

:cheers:

Don't worry about it, proves a point about infs, your rr3 and you still havent a clue whats makign you kill things :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pudzy said:
Don't worry about it, proves a point about infs, your rr3 and you still havent a clue whats makign you kill things :p

Almost as bad as scouts who had no idea how to kill things and just moaned they were melee gimps;)

Hard as it is to believe but not all infs have a bb and play a completely different class than the killing machines that come with a free portion of cheese.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
civy said:
Almost as bad as scouts who had no idea how to kill things and just moaned they were melee gimps;)

Killed plenty of stuff on my scout, just so you know.

No its not 'that bad' since infs aint actually gimped, scouts, in melee, are - try playing one, THEN i'll accept your views on it, until then sit in the corner and stfu.

Couldn't make sense of your 2nd sentance, probabl more whine anyway.

- Just to add - cos he aint buffe din the screeny, doesnt mean he doesnt get buffed or have access to one oO.

Dorin said:
fo pudzy, why being so agressive?!? ffs twat!

xD

fuck you twat back at ya - and 'because I want to be' - good enough for you exc boy? =o

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pudzy said:
Killed plenty of stuff on my scout, just so you know.

No its not 'that bad' since infs aint actually gimped, scouts, in melee, are - try playing one, THEN i'll accept your views on it, until then sit in the corner and stfu.

Couldn't make sense of your 2nd sentance, probabl more whine anyway.

- Just to add - cos he aint buffe din the screeny, doesnt mean he doesnt get buffed or have access to one oO.

I have almost rr7 scout so probably know more than you about them and kas doesnt have a bb.

The corner is free for you now.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
civy said:
I have almost rr7 scout so probably know more than you about them and kas doesnt have a bb.

As hard as this game is, which its not, I would say gratz, but I wont, because I've learnt in this game realm rank means absolutely fuckall.

I said he prolly gets buffed or has access to one, you need to read if you wanna start arguements on forums, since its pretty much the only way to communicate.

Nice edit with the corner thing, just doesnt quite work without the agression does it :l.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pudzy said:
As hard as this game is, which its not, I would say gratz, but I wont, because I've learnt in this game realm rank means absolutely fuckall.

I said he prolly gets buffed or has access to one, you need to read if you wanna start arguements on forums, since its pretty much the only way to communicate.

Or maybe you are just wrong and have no idea what you are talking about.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Cmon you can do better than that murasaki :/

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Pudzy said:
Cmon you can do better than that murasaki :/

Ever thought that after 17 lvl 50’s and still not finding one to hold your interest that maybe this game isn’t for you.

Your posts used to be light and amusing but lately they are just becoming vicious and attacking random peeps for no reason at all.

Instead of pointing out someone mistake in a reasonable manner your first response is to call them a twat.

What do you think this says about you?

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
civy said:
Ever thought that after 17 lvl 50’s and still not finding one to hold your interest that maybe this game isn’t for you.

I found one, and its taking me ages to ToA it - should add I was happy with scout until every fucker I knew who was close to me quit because of the amoutn of time arti's and ML'ing took - hence me leaving albion, then I got reinvited to hib, so I thought why not..

Your posts used to be light and amusing but lately they are just becoming vicious and attacking random peeps for no reason at all.

Not really - seems everything I post recently just gets flamed, so I stopped being nice on the forums. Not only that I don't have much sympathy for newbfils, or someone who plays a class to 50 and rr3 without researching or experimenting a bit.

Instead of pointing out someone mistake in a reasonable manner your first response is to call them a twat.

Aye, was a bit harsh I'll agree there.

What do you think this says about you?

I'm an irritated, bad tempered grumpy old **** who doesn't give a shit anymore because these forums get filled up with the same shit again and again and noone seems to notice.

Hope that answered your question

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Kas said:
so apologies for my noobness (ive only had this infiltrator 2 years now :p)

its ok kas ive been playing my zerker for 2years and still dont understand why i kill things, anyone in here able to help me :)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Hard as it is to believe but not all infs have a bb and play a completely different class than the killing machines that come with a free portion of cheese.
Silly monkeys should befriend random cabalists and steal buffs !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom