Troll in albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

That's seriously messed up. Hopefully Kemor can resolve it with the best results. Maybe dropping the culprit's main and alts into a pit full of starved luribombs with a penchant for overcooked meat.

P

[PS]Riddler

Originally posted by old.Teador
Thorn, understand that this isn't something like:

"PLZ UNBAN ME MY DAD INSTALLED OGC ON MY COMP"

;)
lol teador, i remember those days back when i played CS. I got death threats of 12 year olds for banning them on Jolt :)

M

Meatballs

no its "plz unban me some hacker installed ogc on my comp"

GOA should be able to track down if it was from another computer by the IP address you logged on with on that day, although I doubt they will. Probably just let you off with a warning and not bother working on it 'cos you are you.

I severely doubt subseven has the capability to play a loaded directx game on someone elses computer. So he/she must have retrieved your password from a file on your computer holding it, or a keylogger. Chances are that you recieved the file maliciously with the intent purpose of getting your daoc account, (any random hacker is unlikely to play daoc/ or have the euro daoc...) so anyone you recieved files from recently who you know plays daoc? downloaded anything from a euro daoc website with executables on?

On another note I wouldn't be that trustful of anyone I knew solely online, even people you know irl can turn out to be quite different from who you see.

And dig myself into a hole? How? Maybe I'll say "I did it!" by accident?

S

Sigurd Volsung

Originally posted by old.Bubble
when i did this i walked around with no armour and no weapons
instead of attacking i waved....

This person for attacking people should be banned

Weren't you the sorceress I saw in the Blodfelag fort several months ago? I chased you/her and you set your pet on me, then ran for it. Pet was no problem but it meant I missed out on my prize - another alb head to stick above my mantlepiece ;)

O

old.Psi

A 40 warrior could not beat a 46 Sorceress 1v1, so consider yourself spared by Bubble ;)

S

Sigurd Volsung

LOL I said several months ago kiddo, I was 35 and she was green or blue to me.

And either way, refer to other post if you wish to learn how to kill high level casters with a tank :)

T

_tindel_

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its my favourite troll! :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

C'mon... Brannor? The CoC-Brannor using a hole to go and kill people in Albion?

Give it a break already.

And some people actually do have their account details somewhere on their comp. I used to do that because I couldn't memorize my subscription details...

M

Meatballs

I keep my passwords on my computer too (its a stupid thing to do btw, im a hypocrite), I dont find that hard to believe at all.

Just because someone uses "the law" to their advantage doesn't mean they are above "the law" or don't abuse "the law". That policeman is teh law! He can't possibly be a drug user/thug/theif. Labelling a man innocent because of who he is, is as bad as labelling them guilty :p I never said it was brannor (pictures could be of someone else) I just question his "description of events" if it does actually turn out to be his character.

K

kr0n

Sighs... Mr Brannor is very nice person... He never accuses anyone for nothing... I mean, he asked me for my IP adderss on IRC today... What a gentelman indeed.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am not taking sides here - just can't see him doing something like that.

The difference between a rogue cop and a bug abuser in DAoC is:
-the rogue cop might get away with his drug dealing etc. -> nothing logs real life(tm).
-in DAoC someone will get a screenshot of the bug abuser or report the name via RN and GOA will back-check.
You will get caught as soon as someone reports you -> logs.

That's why I have a hard time believing that it was the actual I-aer-teh-CoC-Enforca-Brannor who used a bug to get some cheap kills in Albion.

Hey, I am not all buddy buddy with him... trying to be neutral and fair here. That's all.

M

Meatballs

how about i put a message on the boards saying i got hacked, log in from a different ip address, then use every exploit i can find to ruin someones day. Then by default you have to assume im not guilty...

i do report people via rightnow, i just dont go around showing off about it myself

K

kr0n

OMG Uncle... I agree with you... Hardly believe he's responsible for this himself. I mean, he has the CoC printed in his nighttable drawer, like a bible...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Meatballs
how about i put a message on the boards saying i got hacked, log in from a different ip address, then use every exploit i can find to ruin someones day. Then by default you have to assume im not guilty...

i do report people via rightnow, i just dont go around showing off about it myself

*shrugs* I just can't picture him doing something like that. That's just what I (personally) think.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by kr0n
OMG Uncle... I agree with you... Hardly believe he's responsible for this himself. I mean, he has the CoC printed in his nighttable drawer, like a bible...

You know where you can shove that poor sarcasm, don't you?

K

kr0n

Well, Its very unlikely he would waste everything he's done, good/bad, my opinion doesnt matter.

K

kr0n

When you became a smartass and I laughed my ass off.

G

Greyheed

OMFG... it wasnt me it was my brother... I left him alone for 2 minutes and he didnt know who was CT and who was T so he killed everyone....

remember it was my brother... and I hate cheats... yea I hate em.

but my brother doesnt

hes a h><0r.

O

old.Iunliten

You are all missing the point

A lvl 50 warrior managing to kill lvl 50 wizard out in the quite open camelot hills...

That is some nice playing! I am impressed!

B

Brannor McThife

You left out, that the warrior did it 3 times...with a paladin hitting him too.

-G

P

Psy|:m00:

Kemor can simply check the ip logs of his accounts activity and see that it was/was not Brannors computer that logged into the account and decided to take a little stroll and pick a fight with the locals.

I don't know Brannor but give him the benefit of the doubt until things are sorted at least :)

(I don't think the scriptkiddy would have played daoc remotely and managed to kill a level 50 wizard 3 times with a paladin beating on him, have you ever tried playing games remotely? it's pig slow and unbearable to do :p)

O

old.louise

well i wouldnt believe he did it even if the ip was the same and he was telling me himself

lou01.gif

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
You sure know the details Brannor :rolleyes:

... hmmm I think Brannor's point was the fact that they 'seemed' to get some kind of cooperation.....:rolleyes:

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by slapmesilly..
You sure know the details Brannor :rolleyes:
As Jupitus said, and I'm going simply on what Solarflare posted at the start, that he died 3 times, all three times rez-ill, and that there was a paladin there too.

a) Those screenies look like Camelot Hills, not Salisbury plains.
b) How did this troll manage to kill you three times, right near Camelot/Sauvage, and NOT be killed instantly by a mass of Albs?
c) How did he manage to out run you? When you have baseline Ice-root.
d) You and Ociris died on the exact same spot...
e) Can wizards not solo mobs?

I have other questions. But, unfortunately, this won't be dealt with like a case in a court of law, so you never have to answer. I'll be patiently waiting for GOA's investigation.

-G

G

Garaen

Nobody has confirmed it is actually Brannor. Whoever character it is should recieve the normal punishment. It isnt all that hard to claim your PC was hacked, log in from a different computer and go wild.

Now i am not saying Brannor did this (if it is infact Brannor) but i cant think of a way that will prove 100% that it wasnt.

I dont know all that much about hacking etc, but i do know that it is very stupid keeping personal details like account name/password on your computer. I was able to memorise my password after 3 or 4 times i logged in. If you have a bad memory write down your password/login on a peice of paper.

C

Cadire

I have no idea who that Troll was , but I did see Glauthrong in Yggdra late last night.. with another player, so I doubt it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom