Troll in albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SolarFlare

Yesterday, late at night, after i released from emain and while going to the sauvage port a troll attacked me in salisbury plains!.Now this isn't something that happens everyday.Well troll (dont want to mention name) killed me 3 times as i was rez sick and killed ociros -a pally- also.We killed the troll a little later with the help of civy and hillibilly.

troll1.jpg

troll2.jpg

I know there are bug holes in the game that can teleport you to another realm but even so i dont think the middie should start killing ppl.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Wanted:
Troll Warrior in purple Armor.
Any information regarding the identity of this individual should be reported here.
Reward(s) given:
No. :p

O

old.Lianuchta

Report him... He'll get banned for a bit, and hopefully not do it again ;)

X

Xtro

Its so damn blatant who that is. Think about it.

O

old.Bubble

when i did this i walked around with no armour and no weapons
instead of attacking i waved....

This person for attacking people should be banned

R

rynnor

Originally posted by old.Bubble
when i did this i walked around with no armour and no weapons
instead of attacking i waved....

This person for attacking people should be banned

Heh - but as a caster no armor and weapons is not really that big a loss - pretty sure I could still kill a lot of blues in rvr without my items - Mez nuke nuke rip - yellows too in the right situation.

Any use of holes should carry a ban regardless of what people did/did not there.

J

Jupitus

Solar,

true... it is possible to 'fall' into enemy realms through holes and if it does happen players should find a guard to suicide on pronto, or simply log and report to RightNow to get it sorted. This would not be punished....

Players who attack the natives though are violoating the CoC and will be warned/suspended/banned.

Report this via RightNow and the GMs will check it and take suitable action.

Jup.

S

slapmesilly..

Isn't blejarus always in purple?

otherwise I bet you it's someone from the "Purple Warriors" guild :D:D

O

old.Flamin

Originally posted by Meatballs
bet you 20g that was plankton

You just lost 20g because Plankton aint Flammen Vakten :)

B

Brannor McThife

That sure as fuck looks like me. Same colour and weapons. Please report this, cause if it is Glauthrong, someone has hacked my PC as I said on Sunday...

FFS.

-G

M

Meatballs

oh yeah hacked good excuse :eek: just happened to see your daoc details laying about on your harddrove and also happened to have a copy of the euro daoc :p

think plankton is sword not axe actually

P

[PS]Riddler

Did we report albs when they endertd mid? no.

G

glibbah

rtyhhtdh

hey, indeed, lets report ALL albs..would ban a few of them!! kbkthxhghcghc

W

walkerb

thought it was plankton to but he isnt flammen vakten with his 4xxk rps

Glauthrong The Unforgiven 50 103,547rp Warrior Troll None
on the other hand fits perfectly :p

O

old.Mitsu

I think this hole-abusing is getting a little old - I'd say report anyone who uses it.
And when the person starts killing people its just asking for a ban. :rolleyes:

Wanted: Purple troll with flaming cleaver :D

J

j000 d000d

An Eyes & Ears starts exploiting bugs?

I wouldn't think so tbh....

B

Brannor McThife

Only problem is, I reported my machine possibly hacked on Sunday to GOA. Not only that, but my gaming hours are well known. Also, my view of cheating is also VERY well known.

Yes. the minute I saw this I thought, haha, good joke, then I looked closely, and WTF?!? Glauthrong is my primary suspect to. What troubles me is that whoever did this on Sunday (Check the IRC logs folks) may have hacked more than just my game password.

Those of you who are jumping around thinking it's me the person, need to have a brain scan, cause you've missed my view of this type of thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was done by some person on IRC that would love to see me banned...just seems so "perfect"...

-G

M

Meatballs

when my computers hacked the first thing i think of is to report it to the game i play... not saying you are lying or anything just sounds highly dubious to me :p

plus how do you mean 'hacked' anyway?

B

Brannor McThife

This troll killed you 3 times, all three times rez ill? You are a wizard. You have wizard speed, yes? How the hell did a troll catch you on the open plains (C-Hills) 3 times? I get totally owned by mages. Root, nuke nuke nuke. Dead troll.

This seems very strange. Not saying that it didn't happen, as the RP for Glauth is now over 104k. And this troll stayed in the same area long enough to kill you 3 times, and be killed eventually?

Please, I'd really like to hear a detailed list of what exactly happened. Email it to Kemor too please.

Thanks.

-G

B

Brannor McThife

Backdoor.subseven. I researched it and found that it tries to bury itself inside exe files. My anti-virus apparently deleted the camelot.exe file. But I don't think it did enough, soon enough. Look, you can say what you want. I know it wasn't me the person. I was fast asleep...unless I sleep-play, which is scary.

People that know me, know I would never do this. You standing there saying that it is, mocks only your own name.

-G

J

Jupitus

Brannor,

quite right, those who know you know you wouldn't, myself included (or at least I'd probably die of shock, or maybe that's what you want :p) but alot of the peeps round here don't know you that well, I'm afraid to say.

Best bet is to let them speculate while Kemor does his checking, IMHO mate...

Jup.

B

Brannor McThife

Someone call Verata from Excal. He knows me IRL and knows my view on cheating in anything. Meatballs, take it easy, you're going to dig yourself into a hole here.

-G

J

j000 d000d

Thorn, understand that this isn't something like:

"PLZ UNBAN ME MY DAD INSTALLED OGC ON MY COMP"

;)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Meatballs
Know irl or know online jup?

Online matey, but then the way Brannor spams people you can get a good feel for his characteristics - I have to put up with him on the E&E Boards, BW Boards, MSN, email... the list is endless :p

Seriously, I understand exactly what you mean, but on balance I am confident in my estimations of the guy.

Anyway, Kemor will be checking it, and I am sure it'll all be cleared up soon.

Jup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread