Trio's in Thidranki :)

noblok

Part of the furniture
Let's do it with maths:
Interrupt lasts for 2-3 seconds, casting takes maximum 3 (3.0016 for a dex-debuffed, unsc'ed, unbuffed level 20 half ogre). This means that the slowest attack you can keep someone constantly interrupted with is less than 6s.

Pet hits every 3 seconds (with a one-hand weapon), so it can interrupt one caster. It can't interrupt two, because by the time it's made it back to the first, it'll have taken 6s - long enough to get a cast off.

Lifetap every 4 seconds to interrupt one caster. It can't interrupt two, because by the time it's made it back to the first, it'll have taken 8s - long enough to get a cast (or two) off.

Melee every 4 seconds to interrupt one caster. It can't interrupt two, because by the time it's made it back to the first - it'll have taken 8s, long enough to get a cast (or two) off.

I can believe that you killed 6 casters, but they played incredibly bad and you can't have interrupted them all.

Edit: I know that I assume they cast synchronous, so you might be able to interrupt all 6 for the first round, but after that the above calculations hold true.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I know you disagree with me because such skill is beyond yourself :)

No, I disagree with you because unlike you I played this game beyond level 24 and know how it works, so therefor I know that interrupting 6 casters at once with a lvl 24 bd is impossible. As Noblok said, they can fuck up or try to staff you or whatever and you somehow killed em, but to keep all 6 interrupted at once is impossible, which makes you pretty full of shit for claming that you did.

Drochny

Fledgling Freddie
as a wise man said once you need to be rr11 to be good at exping
so shut upp dorimor1!

and namefake roxxors dina boxxors!

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
oooo

you all love my bard : biginajapan , and my vw : bigfluffywabit
i bet a few thanes , zerkers and stealthers got a suprise or 2 when you lost :)

niiiniiii :) love u all , zerg less

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom