Trio's in Thidranki :)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:
nah .... finially lvl 24 now so got 226 dex ( when buffed ) i will beat u there everytime :D debuffs and amnesia are my friend :D

It's all about possion :) got a rr10 pac healer so i don't think i'll be that crap at getting some good mezzs in x)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
sorry 2 burst ya bubble but rr10 dont mean shit on a healer nowadays :p still tho u do play a good healer, i will pwn ur ass tho still :D

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
sorry 2 burst ya bubble but rr10 dont mean shit on a healer nowadays :p still tho u do play a good healer, i will pwn ur ass tho still :D
rr10 is only shit if your one of the albs who zerg 24/7
but generaly.. RR10 represents LOTS of experience ;)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:

do you got 2 sorcs? sry for killing you then

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
ahh :wanker:-ing albs around.. no point in going thid this evening..
ohhh apart from that infil who unstealthes and watches me fight instead of adding ;)
Didnt catch his name. got zerged to fast

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
weee.. Toxicknives understood after a couple of /rude spams that i'm not in thid to get zerged. and get pissed off irl ;) ty! :D
tho i think i'll have to summon some mezz poisons for my thid toons.. getting pretty sick of being insta wtf ownz0red :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:
do you got 2 sorcs? sry for killing you then

yea, got a 3Lx sorc :p and nps about killing me, pretty shit dmg tho tbh :/ 322 with PA :O

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
yea, got a 3Lx sorc :p and nps about killing me, pretty shit dmg tho tbh :/ 322 with PA :O
cant top that in 1 hit with my LW hero ;)
well with crit maybe.. (tho i doubt it)
tho i got a 6sec backstyle stun i'm not afraid to use :D

Dorimor1

Banned
Sean said:
nah .... finially lvl 24 now so got 226 dex ( when buffed ) i will beat u there everytime :D debuffs and amnesia are my friend :D

Hmm I guess that explains how my healor with base dex buff only (120 dex) beat you to mezz yesturday xD

Jesmin said:
You still wont beat me or esalia to the mezz tho eh sean

*cough* EASYMODE INSTA AMNESIA *cough*

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
seperate subject some of these insta spells really need raising to lvl25 effective, some are just plain too powerful, dont wanna take utility away but insta amnesia is case and point of being overpowered in thid.

Dorimor1

Banned
Nailez said:
seperate subject some of these insta spells really need raising to lvl25 effective, some are just plain too powerful, dont wanna take utility away but insta amnesia is case and point of being overpowered in thid.

Definatly.

I am not taking away the fact that Esalia/Xareena/Latuvuu/Pdq are all skilled players but they had it SOOO EASY (yes I stress that) because of insta amnesia, I've played bard in thid and if you ever get outmezzed then your just clueless tbh.

Insta amnesia > all

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
think quite low from a movie i watched of a bard using it but that may be sped up, proberly 15 secs which sounds like a lot, but this stops you for instance getting mezz interupts midcast so thats (2 secs wasted then spell hits interupted person, attacking you 3 secs then cast time again) and str8 after insta they can cast mezz which will win mezz im sure 9/10 (tbh always seems on my sorc can use insta debuff and cast mezz same time) on my main sorc i win mezz alot but find bards hardest to beat mezz even with sorcs added range ( negated by amnesia range )

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
insta life tap nerf needed all in favour do /agree

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Definatly.

I am not taking away the fact that Esalia/Xareena/Latuvuu/Pdq are all skilled players but they had it SOOO EASY (yes I stress that) because of insta amnesia, I've played bard in thid and if you ever get outmezzed then your just clueless tbh.

Insta amnesia > all

ermm skald instant mezz? or the instant DDs that thanes have, ohw and ofc gd old instant life tap, yes bard vs healer vs sorc bard wins easy, but in most mid groups ur gonna have either thane/skald or bd and if ur still loosin mezz ur shit =(. or even get a bloddy rm and NS the bard.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Hmm I guess that explains how my healor with base dex buff only (120 dex) beat you to mezz yesturday xD

*cough* EASYMODE INSTA AMNESIA *cough*

rofl indeed :)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
What is the recast timer on insta amnesia?

we have 2 instant amnesia.. aoe and single.. ones on 10sec other on 15 i think

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Jesmin said:
we have 2 instant amnesia.. aoe and single.. ones on 10sec other on 15 i think
Pffft, now that´s just unfair :) "Amnesia", like i´m ever gonna forget what Esalia looks like bah! :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:

Haha.

'Ok.'

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
10seconds which is that one the aoe amnesia or the single amnesia apparently have 2 of them one 15 secs and one is 10secs as per another post in bg forums

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Devilseye said:
cant top that in 1 hit with my LW hero ;)
well with crit maybe.. (tho i doubt it)
tho i got a 6sec backstyle stun i'm not afraid to use :D

well givf me buffs then :fluffle:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
To sum it up: If you lose a mezz on flat terrain in thid as a bard, your an idiot.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol, like you can talk.

Yesturday you ran 3 vamps 1 bard and me aleven still managed to beat you, nevertheless you can't say I am lame when you can't look at yourself and say the same.

Not a single Vamp in your group and we won't bring BDs, sounds fair? You have one vamp, we have one bd.

and u and the other bd lost vs me playing vamp + vamp friend, hah.

Dorimor1

Banned
Namefake said:
and u and the other bd lost vs me playing vamp + vamp friend, hah.

If you are Blindstyre then what do you expect? Two vamps vs two unbuffed BDs the vamps will win anyday. Anyway, we've had our fair share of handing your ass to you. Maybe your just a tad bitter you got chained so much today?

A bonedancer is better than a vampiir buffed but unbuffed and a bonedancer will loose any day of the week.

And tbh with all the emotes you throw, your attitude stinks frankly ;/

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
If you are Blindstyre then what do you expect? Two vamps vs two unbuffed BDs the vamps will win anyday. Anyway, we've had our fair share of handing your ass to you. Maybe your just a tad bitter you got chained so much today?

A bonedancer is better than a vampiir buffed but unbuffed and a bonedancer will loose any day of the week.

And tbh with all the emotes you throw, your attitude stinks frankly ;/

nah im not bitter why would i be, its a game, i just dont like reading your brag parts on fh where u claim to be the most leet player on this planet, and my :kissit: as u were unbuffed. bad excuse, but hey, so was i, just haste and af ^^. you must spread some reputation around you with all theese sb bodyguards of yours aswell, and a fair playing bonedancer has not a single chance against a vamp, why then do you do this strafing all the time? ;)

anyway, my stats while playing my vamp has always been good, and i dont flee from a fair fight.
and gratz to toxicsb to be the firstone that took me solo in a fair fight.

and i will always emote a bd, the weather doesnt matter, but ill spare the cute bluecon ones, /hug ikillu

Dorimor1

Banned
Namefake said:
nah im not bitter why would i be, its a game, i just dont like reading your brag parts on fh where u claim to be the most leet player on this planet, and my :kissit: as u were unbuffed. bad excuse, but hey, so was i, just haste and af ^^. you must spread some reputation around you with all theese sb bodyguards of yours aswell, and a fair playing bonedancer has not a single chance against a vamp, why then do you do this strafing all the time? ;)

anyway, my stats while playing my vamp has always been good, and i dont flee from a fair fight.
and gratz to toxicsb to be the firstone that took me solo in a fair fight.

and i will always emote a bd, the weather doesnt matter, but ill spare the cute bluecon ones, /hug ikillu

Erm.. I was unbuffed. What you are forgetting is that Vampiirs are permanently buffed anyway. I honestly don't care about your /stats, must have been pretty bad as we've farmed you all day :)

You brought this upon yourself so don't blame me.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Erm.. I was unbuffed. What you are forgetting is that Vampiirs are permanently buffed anyway. I honestly don't care about your /stats, must have been pretty bad as we've farmed you all day :)

You brought this upon yourself so don't blame me.

If you dont understand what i wrote in my last post, or whatever any post written by anyone else, there is no need for me to reply on this post.

However since you seem to need some serious information,

You lost buffs when you died = you are buffed, fine keep deny it, what else does anyone expects from you, it was a pleasure and an easy kill.
What i wasnt forgetting was the irony with my reply on "i wasnt buffed", but you seem to have succeeded with that, gratz.

And most important of all, i rather try and attack a target then run like a chicken vs zergs, howcome

And i can't see what ive brought upon myself, your worthless flamebite, or your never ending bullshit :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Namefake said:
If you dont understand what i wrote in my last post, or whatever any post written by anyone else, there is no need for me to reply on this post.

However since you seem to need some serious information,

You lost buffs when you died = you are buffed, fine keep deny it, what else does anyone expects from you, it was a pleasure and an easy kill.
What i wasnt forgetting was the irony with my reply on "i wasnt buffed", but you seem to have succeeded with that, gratz.

And most important of all, i rather try and attack a target then run like a chicken vs zergs, howcome

And i can't see what ive brought upon myself, your worthless flamebite, or your never ending bullshit :)

You emoted me in the first place. Got killed by you, thought fair play, then you /rofl emote me twice? Jeez and I thought you were a good guy.

I was buffed on one occasion and that was when you and your other vamp friend were against me solo, Merjin or something. All the other times you have outnumbered me and you have been buffed.

How can you say you did not bring this up yourself? You were the one emote spamming in the first place, now I return the favour and you cry about it? Get real please mate. Also, saying easy kill? Yea right, on both occasions I got you below 20% when I was unbuffed. I admit vampiirs take more skill than a BD but it shouldn't take away how easymode it is aswell. Considering you can hit me for 150 with your weapon while spamming claw that does about 100, end drain and all the other tools you have. And considering I am a caster with 400-500 hit points, a healer healing me for just 60 every 5 seconds and a lifetap that gets resisted mostly that only gives me 70 points back, there is no reason why a vampiir should not beat me.

To be honest, I don't really care, you're just another random who doesn't know me and judges me because I play a bonedancer, nevermind, it was good chain killing and emoting you today. Hopefully you can log on tomorrow aswell so I can do the same.

Have fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom