Trio's in Thidranki :)

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
sorry Jes I OWNED him :D :D :D
only kidding - good fight, and i'll admit my savage friend buffed me so im all uber :D

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Ripel said:
sorry Jes I OWNED him :D :D :D
only kidding - good fight, and i'll admit my savage friend buffed me so im all uber :D

you just nicely owned my vamp with another 5 mids, feel proud?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
OK I admit it you had two vamps please don't hurt me :(

i'll try not to hurt u too much :DD but my vamp does need feeding :>

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
yeah Jes i joined in the attack because this morning you kept chaining me solo with you bard friend which was a little unfair i felt :p

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Ripel said:
yeah Jes i joined in the attack because this morning you kept chaining me solo with you bard friend which was a little unfair i felt :p

ah ok fair play :) if i did then u have the right t give meh payback

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
dori we gotta stop this roleplaying business.. ur not gonna kill me with ur healer so u can stop now !! dont make me hurt u

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
dori we gotta stop this roleplaying business.. ur not gonna kill me with ur healer so u can stop now !! dont make me hurt u

What you didn't tell them is that I soloed your vamp.

You want us to leave you completely then? If so, I would like your guild to do the same to us if we are solo, and we havn't been getting the same treatment.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

You want us to leave you completely then? If so, I would like your guild to do the same to us if we are solo, and we havn't been getting the same treatment.

Ah see thing is to do that, uve got to leave the rest of the guild alone, but seeing as your group gank me on every occasion even when im helping a mid; feck off.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:

Nobody will ever believe u solo'd me m8! If i am in the grp.. i will try and persuade them not to zerg any of you who are solo but i cant guarentee it ;<

Dorimor1

Banned
Bourkester said:
Ah see thing is to do that, uve got to leave the rest of the guild alone, but seeing as your group gank me on every occasion even when im helping a mid; feck off.

Lol, you always add on us and never leave me solo, how about you feck off.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol, you always add on us and never leave me solo, how about you feck off.

Ive never seen you solo, go play your I win char, even tho you seem pants at that? Your worth 3? we must be worth 6 then.

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Well, relics or no relics, i´m definitely gonna kill something with my infil tonight :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Bourkester said:
Ive never seen you solo, go play your I win char, even tho you seem pants at that? Your worth 3? we must be worth 6 then.

Dunno but if me and Aleven kill your group of 4 unbuffed then I don't know whether that makes me good at my class or just makes you even more pants than myself? Won't bother leaving Linked Chaos anymore, you people are just primma donnas. Every single time you die in RvR to us you get all aggressive and start to insult us, I am sorry but I won't go down to your level.

How about you calm down a bit?

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
Bourke you and that evul shar owned my healer solo xD
She's only level 22 and has studded armour! Leave her be ;)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm gonna be out with Runans tonight, looking forward to get some good fights?, wanna make a solo area near hib brigde? :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
dori once again dont ever post on these board sayin that u solo, coz u dont u have 2 have big fat aleven infront of ya then u just nuke away, im lvl 23 unbuffed and 2 nukes took u down 2 just over 50% health so i can understand y u dont solo.....

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:
dori once again dont ever post on these board sayin that u solo, coz u dont u have 2 have big fat aleven infront of ya then u just nuke away, im lvl 23 unbuffed and 2 nukes took u down 2 just over 50% health so i can understand y u dont solo.....

Well sean it was nice to see you on your Scout, but less adding plz. :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Plik said:
Well sean it was nice to see you on your Scout, but less adding plz. :)

Talk about good trios, today was amazing, rox healer you are.

More action like this please ;)

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Dunno but if me and Aleven kill your group of 4 unbuffed then I don't know whether that makes me good at my class or just makes you even more pants than myself? Won't bother leaving Linked Chaos anymore, you people are just primma donnas. Every single time you die in RvR to us you get all aggressive and start to insult us, I am sorry but I won't go down to your level.

How about you calm down a bit?

Nah dori you are right, i was pretty pissed off at the time, couldnt help it. It isnt you i dont like its Aleven, and seeing as your grped with him quite a bit;hence the aggressive post. Sorry about that. im not usually a "primma donna" but last 2 days anytime ive tried to go solo Aleven or some other bd, grped up has ganked me, even when i was helping some mids earlier, hence my anger.Anyway sorry dori mate.

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Ripel said:
Bourke you and that evul shar owned my healer solo xD
She's only level 22 and has studded armour! Leave her be ;)

Sorry ripel mate, i cant remember what that was, but weve been leaving you alone! If its when i thougt it was, we thought you were grped. But after the /surrender gesture was trying to say sorry.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Talk about good trios, today was amazing, rox healer you are.

More action like this please ;)

i had a " gr8 " scout grp going, i was spamming assist me and target healer, they were like no point if we atack BD he will be dead in seconds.....
so scout is retired 4 now :p concentrating on sorc :p

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
i had a " gr8 " scout grp going, i was spamming assist me and target healer, they were like no point if we atack BD he will be dead in seconds.....

Awww but me and your scout on AB was fun :D, thanks for not killing mewhen that other alb popped. Me and demor cleared him up ;)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Sean said:

kk but my healer > your sorc ;) gonna win mezz each time! :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:
kk but my healer > your sorc ;) gonna win mezz each time! :)

nah .... finially lvl 24 now so got 226 dex ( when buffed ) i will beat u there everytime :D debuffs and amnesia are my friend :D

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
nah .... finially lvl 24 now so got 226 dex ( when buffed ) i will beat u there everytime :D debuffs and amnesia are my friend :D

You still wont beat me or esalia to the mezz tho eh sean :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom