Trio's in Thidranki :)

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
I have made alittle trio with 2 of my good friends! :) We will be runing in a few days, atm a we just trying to get the last two templates sorted :)

We will be runing: Pac Healer, Skald and Zerker, we're looking forward to fight a few other mini grps if there will be any1 around otherwise just farm the alb zerg :)

We wont add on any, just so you know

This is that stats on the healer template we made until now :) - Enjoy it

onfig Report

Stats

Str: 19 Int: 0 Hits: 98
Con: 36 Pie: 41 Power: 17
Dex: 52 Cha: 0
Qui: 9 Emp: 0

Resists

Body: 13 Energy: 13 Crush: 13
Cold: 13 Matter: 13 Thrust: 16 (3)
Heat: 13 Spirit: 19 (5) Slash: 15 (2)

Skills

Focus

Cap Increases

16 Dex

2 Hits

5 Pie

10 Power

Other Bonuses

7 Buff Bonus

16 AF Bonus

2 Casting Speed Bonus

21 Power Percentage Bonus

10 Spell Duration Bonus

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
and the point of showing us ur template with posting items was?
good luck on ur grp tho m8 :) hope to see you about

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Jesmin said:
and the point of showing us ur template with posting items was?
good luck on ur grp tho m8 :) hope to see you about

simply not worth it, alot of rogs :(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Plik said:
simply not worth it, alot of rogs :(

hehe i wasn't having a dig at you was just saying :p but aye if it got rogs in its no help to anyone anyway.. as i said good luck with your grp :D

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
I play alb i dont need to organise a grp, one just seems to magically spawn on MB

Dorimor1

Banned
Looks good it's just we need more trios only LC really and you, me and Aleven (we count as 3) we need more give Fallout trio.

Just don't leach my deathblows

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
me and Aleven (we count as 3)

Get fallout to make a decent grp of three, no BDs. change your play style a little imo. Coz you BDs do not count as 3 atall mate. You'd stand a chance if you were to roll a propper trio. Reckon skald/shammy/zerker should do the trick...

We tend to run in 3 or 4 these days.

Bard, s/s hero, BM OR Bard, druid, s/s hero, BM/vamp.

Dorimor1

Banned
Mordenaar said:
Get fallout to make a decent grp of three, no BDs. change your play style a little imo. Coz you BDs do not count as 3 atall mate. You'd stand a chance if you were to roll a propper trio. Reckon skald/shammy/zerker should do the trick...

We tend to run in 3 or 4 these days.

Bard, s/s hero, BM OR Bard, druid, s/s hero, BM/vamp.

Lol, like you can talk.

Yesturday you ran 3 vamps 1 bard and me aleven still managed to beat you, nevertheless you can't say I am lame when you can't look at yourself and say the same.

Not a single Vamp in your group and we won't bring BDs, sounds fair? You have one vamp, we have one bd.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
lemmie get ma reaver sorted and me, reeve and walli will give u a run 4 ya money :D

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
Reeve? :-( he was a nice kinda guy i had a few duels with him, then I saw him fratenising with the hibs, they didnt attack. he even had the same guild colours on his cloak as the luri vamp (vampievamp or something). X-realming or what? o_O

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Ripel said:
Reeve? :-( he was a nice kinda guy i had a few duels with him, then I saw him fratenising with the hibs, they didnt attack. he even had the same guild colours on his cloak as the luri vamp (vampievamp or something). X-realming or what? o_O

ye cause not hitting each other is x-realming!

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Lol, like you can talk.

Yesturday you ran 3 vamps 1 bard and me aleven still managed to beat you, nevertheless you can't say I am lame when you can't look at yourself and say the same.

Not a single Vamp in your group and we won't bring BDs, sounds fair? You have one vamp, we have one bd.

I didnt even relise our guild had 3 vamps?!

Bourkester

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest bring the 3 bd'ers,we run with a bard so should beat you anyway ;)

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Bourkester said:
to be honest bring the 3 bd'ers,we run with a bard so should beat you anyway ;)

well with 3 bd's.. htey will just inst lock down our support with there instant lt.. but then they will just spoil it for the other grps who have ran sensible grps.. and we might be running with 1 vamp.. that ok with u dori?

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Sure just run one vamp more than one then I cry.

fine no more than 1 vamp.. i might have to play bard anyway so u might be lucky!

Dorimor1

Banned
Jesmin said:
fine no more than 1 vamp.. i might have to play bard anyway so u might be lucky!

Good I'll just kill you with my Healer's RoG shiny hammer.

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Fallout is alb side, so no worries about bd´s there :)

My appologies mate. Meant Clueless...

Dorimor1 said:
Lol, like you can talk.

1. We dont have 3 vamps in our guild, so wasnt 3.
2. My vamp WAS VE yesterday (respecced now from the BDs killing me, so now i got a decent BD killer), so count me out in the fotm vamp list. respec your BD to another spec and see if you're easymode anymore.
3. Me and Anesur owned you and aleven the majority of the time today, so dont give me 'we're as good as 3.'
4. You and Aleven didnt kill us, you merely added on a fight and we got sandwiched between mids and albs, you werent even the only mids.

So i think that perhaps you could/should be looking back at yourself and asking yourself who's lamer? The fotm easymode BDer, or the guy who plays the harder, more challenging classes/specs. In that respect i dont feel, myself, that i should fit into the lame catagory. Maybe i'm wrong...

Dorimor1 said:

Sounds fair, ill be on my Hero, so you wont see my vamp.

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
hey Rhoadon - Ripel, big orange skald here :D

We had some nice duels this morning, when I was waiting for you to get full health when you dueled Blokkie, that nast enchanter came and killed me >.<

You, Anesur and the shiny green ranger - respect to you all. (though you know I'd own you 1 on 1 (even though you beat me three times ))

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Ripel said:
hey Rhoadon - Ripel, big orange skald here :D

We had some nice duels this morning, when I was waiting for you to get full health when you dueled Blokkie, that nast enchanter came and killed me >.<

You, Anesur and the shiny green ranger - respect to you all. (though you know I'd own you 1 on 1 (even though you beat me three times ))

hehe, heya

Blokkie is hard, and i appologise for that enchanter.:twak:

and yes, some nice duels, lets be honest, s/s eats LW. So no hard feelings ;) givf more duels!:drink:

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
we men here in midgard called it two handed - not just 'LW'.
But yeah I counted against the vamp,vammievamp or something, he got 9 hits on me, i went : miss - hit - miss - evade - parry - dead. :(

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Ripel said:
But yeah I counted against the vamp,vammievamp or something, he got 9 hits on me, i went : miss - hit - miss - evade - parry - dead. :(

17% parry buff and 12% evade buff :< u got unluckly

Mordenaar

Fledgling Freddie
Ripel said:

lol. Thats just unlucky tbh. Bloody Mids, time to learn hibernish. Gotta learn that it is not '2 handed' but is infact, 'LW'! Live with it!!!:twak:
hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom