MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That's really cool eksdee

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I need to get me a job before I even think of getting back into this properly.

I'm wasting farrrrr to much of may day playing anyway :(

opticle

Part of the furniture
Congrats :LOL:

Wish I had the time to get involved more in the competitive side, miss it :(

opticle

Part of the furniture
Just watched the last match of those you posted, holy shit this game is awesome :LOL:

opticle

Part of the furniture
Interesting read eksdee.

I think another key issue is the difference you have between competitive and public games - public games are where the majority of players and new players will be. In those games, a lot of successful caps (like mine :X) are nowhere near as fast or as complicated in their routes to build momentum and so are far easier to chase - on top of that, there are more players on those servers, so there are plenty free to chase, so you don't have the stack issues - if you nerfed capping / buffed chasing, you'd make the public servers a very different place and it'd be a lot harder to cap, and I think they could be a lot less fun for it.

What do you think ?

Where do you stand on 7v7 / 8v8 ? I think 8v8 could make a difference.

Also, what do you think about the new plasma gun? :S I think the fire rate is too fast right now (or at least when I last played a few days ago) - a heavy can go down in a matter of seconds, which feels pretty lame.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Got this off Steam t'other day but not played it yet. Since I made my PC work I've really enjoyed FEAR 3 and am now enduring MW3 single-player. Tedious.

This for a while or get DNF out of the way first? :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
This for a while or get DNF out of the way first? :)
Getting DNF out of the way is very simple, uninstall it from your PC. Seriously.

eksdee

FH is my second home
552409_10151221627209798_153388238_n.jpg

:D

eksdee

FH is my second home
http://www.twitch.tv/hirezstudios/b/338086022 cast of the final if anyone's interested, the game starts around 37mins. First time I've ever played at a LAN competitively and being up on the stage was a rush. First playing Tribes 2 in 2001, I didn't ever dream this kind of thing would even happen and the best part is it actually seems like ESL are interested in getting T:A to Gamescom next year as well as the developers pushing to get it to Insomnia and Dreamhack.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
The levels required when I tinkered were too high for me to bother with it, hence why I'm reconsidering now they've dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom