Transport Tycoon

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Just found this on my HD. Whats your favourite nostalgic game?

Flesh

Banned
Sim Tower!!
That was before there was even a sim city! o//

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
settlers 2!
Fook me that was ace, I used to hate that you couldnt control the lil men. Then when settlers 3 came out and you could control them, I hated it.

Mine would probably be Jazz Jack Rabbit. I even got a hamster (rabbits eat too much) and named it Jazz because of that game.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah if we are allowed to talk about any games then it would have to be Duck Hunt (NES) and ofcourse frogger (BBC).

saltymcpepper

Banned
mischief makers owned.
i wanna buy a second hand 64 to play it now lol

700463-600889-games_cover-resized200.jpg

mme.jpg

mmakers5.gif

mmakers2.gif

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Why did you sell your N64?!

I still have my NES, SNES, N64 and <gasp> Gamecube all sitting in a cupboard just incase i fancy trying again to get fucking two RCP90's on goldeneye.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
would be civ but still play civ3 so its not really gone, would have to say Civ's bastard younger brother Colonisation ;)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Just found this on my HD. Whats your favourite nostalgic game?

Omg can I have it? I used to play it soo much :D

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Daws said:
Omg can I have it? I used to play it soo much :D

Some munter rep-docked me so i will remove it

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Transport Tycoon drove me insane!
No matter what i did something would crash explode kill lots of people and generally ruin my Transport Empire :(

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh searched for the 666th post, and this is as dull as it can get :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
ST^ said:
The Secret of Monkey Island

Now thats a game I've been trying to get hold of to play it again but can't seem to find it anywhere :/

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
settlers 2!

wow what a game, i remember wondering why the hell i could not get an army together, then realised i needed brewerys for morale, hehe

Ging

Part of the furniture
Missile Command on original Atari console (along with numb ass and blistered hands after setting personal best of 9 hours 46 mins before game over)

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Got a view : Transport Tycoon being one of them (funny how I seen this thread and was talking about this game to friend just last week)

Theme Hospital - Was hoping they would bring out a Theme School :( (someone make it now I suggested it!)

Monkey Islands were always good

And I loved the Settlers... Untill The aztec race or whatever it was came out and I couldnt get past the first level.

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Chukky Egg, Manic Miner and Pac-Man were my very first games i enjoid so much.

The good old Spectrum 128 K games with ubber sound and gfx for that time.

Those loading screens (5 to 10 min) makes me feel that Daoc zoning is a Warp 9 trip.

With my first PC the game i enjoyed and got addicted was G-Prix.

Those were the days :)

(i'm old i know).

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
Now thats a game I've been trying to get hold of to play it again but can't seem to find it anywhere :/

http://cgi.ebay.com/Monkey-Island-1...226845089QQcategoryZ11047QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Going for 2 quid atm! :D

Alternatively, try googling for "ScummVM". This is a port for SCUMM designed to work on pretty much any platform. I have a m8 who is working through the Monkey Island games again on his P910 phone! :)

Sorry I can't help you with anything other than the ebay link, but if you get really desperate drop me a PM and I'll see if I can get some information on where you can grab the data files for the ScummVM emulator. But surely someone here must have the floppies boxed up in the attic? I know I do, but I didn't bring them over to the US with me (didn't really think I'd need them ;)).

Oh, and for me, any of the SCUMM games (particular soft spots for Monkey Island series and Sam & Max). Elite. Populous. Command & Conquer. X-COM. Civilisation. Doom! Alone in the Dark.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Age of Empires / Civ 2 / Curse of monkey island / Myst / Whiplash / Descent !

kirennia

Part of the furniture
pbaz said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Monkey-Island-1...226845089QQcategoryZ11047QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Going for 2 quid atm!

Alternatively, try googling for "ScummVM". This is a port for SCUMM designed to work on pretty much any platform. I have a m8 who is working through the Monkey Island games again on his P910 phone!

Sorry I can't help you with anything other than the ebay link, but if you get really desperate drop me a PM and I'll see if I can get some information on where you can grab the data files for the ScummVM emulator. But surely someone here must have the floppies boxed up in the attic? I know I do, but I didn't bring them over to the US with me (didn't really think I'd need them ;)).

Oh, and for me, any of the SCUMM games (particular soft spots for Monkey Island series and Sam & Max). Elite. Populous. Command & Conquer. X-COM. Civilisation. Doom! Alone in the Dark.

Aye, i think ive got them for the amiga but ive no longer got the system itself :/ Sadly I don't use ebay either :(

O well, will carry on searching for them anyways :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom