Transport Tycoon

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Diablo 1 or Creatures 1.

Or to go really old... Epic, Wizard's Lair or Felix.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
settlers 1 on the amiga two player... split screen rocked :D

Chap

Loyal Freddie
If you like oldies check this link its my favorite.

http://www.abandonia.com/index2.php

This site includes plus several others:
Cannon fodder I+II
Doom II
Caesar II
Constructor
DinoPark Tycoon (this might sound cool, but it sucks)
Pizza Tycoon
Railroad Tycoon I+II
Transport Tycoon + deluxe <-- best game ever
Civilization I+II and Colonization (even better coz you get to kill native tribes and steal their gold :D)
Dune II
Heros of Might and Magic I
Settlers I+II
and ofc
All X-com games (not the new crappy ones though :p )

Whenever I get bored I dig a new game up from the dirt and dust it of. Some may need dosbox, but dont dispair. If you dont know how to use DOS a guide can help ya out. Just read the readme file and you will get it up and running in no time.

My top 3:
Transport Tycoon Deluxe
Colonization
Heros of Might and Magic

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
mmm..brings back memories for sure.
I started off with a mashine called commendore +4 then i had c 64 then amiga and much later pc etc.
besides that we played something called game and watch(too early for many here to remember:p With donkey kong junior and many other games.
Someone mentioned moonstone, that was a cool game, but frutrating me and my friends never got to get to the last bit there^^
Also on c 64 we played a game called Sabateur, was lik a ninja doing missions.
And i recall a game called school days, also very cool. Labyrith, was very cool:) based on the movie.
ow well...had loads of games, remeber the turbo tapes one made, with lmany games on same tape. Press play on tape as the screen said, and you went through ur list of crap games:p
And lol....just saw the link above and it remined me of Shoplifter...that was a great game!

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Paradroid, Archon series (both on Commodore 64), Master of Magic and Magic Carpet (both on PC)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
eh guys... None of you played Wolfenstein 3D? :twak:

And The Incredible Machine! :D Go Dos ^^

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
anyone ever have a zx spectrum an play the game streaker?
odd lil game where u wake up naked in a shopping centre n got to get all ur clothes back.
downloaded one of those emulator thingies but it didnt have destructions on the controls etc so all i could do was sit there an look at it.
wasnt as fun as i remembered it:p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
lilmissnaughty said:
[..]wasnt as fun as i remembered it:p

That's the problem really isn't it... I went on a download frenzy the first time I saw this thread and all the old games ... the games that kept me busy for hours and in some cases days at a time... they're poo now :(

Carnalito

One of Freddy's beloved
TTD2, Sim City+2000, Settlers2.. omg all games of pwn.
I'd also like to add UFO -Enemy Unknown, Jagged Alliance 2, Wolfenstein, Doom1+2, X-wing+Tie Fighter, Sam & Max, Full Throttle, Day of the Tentacle, Simon the Sorcerer, Civilization 1+2, etc!

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom