trading bug??!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
give more hot stuff

imo tell goa to restore char and arts and do it again in all hibs eyes

i will bring the beer for the event and popcorn

tbh i must admeet the story can be a nice movie and you deserv oskar and fame you have the fame even its bad one

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
So you were quitting DaOC and decided to make people remember your name from the beginning?

In that case you wouldn't have defended yourself.

You were an ass when you got kicked from TFO. Not much has changed.

Durrell

Fledgling Freddie
can we get this morons ALts names as I do not want to invite this poor representative of the UK into my guild

Thanks

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
i think i left tfo, cos it was a shit guild lol
and tell you my alts so you dont invite me into your guild, tbh even if i did have alts why the hell would i wanna join na suin catha :D

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
The only Sapling on exal server is this, taken from duskwave. Sapling, Saplings, Sappling dont live on Excal server, easy as that so you cant have bought it from his house. Even if you did buy it from this dudes house, you should have claimed to buy it from SAP's house.

Name Sap Ling
Server Excalibur
Realm Hibernia
Last On 3_Days
Race Sylvan
Class Animist
Level 50
Guild Dream Walkers
Guild Rank 1
Realm Points 2,839 (Last week: 0)
Realm Rank Savant (RR1)
Rank 11503
In-realm Rank 3034
Class Rank 208
Trade None

Notice its SAP [Lastname] LING

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
pungo said:
The only Sapling on exal server is this, taken from duskwave. Sapling, Saplings, Sappling dont live on Excal server, easy as that so you cant have bought it from his house. Even if you did buy it from this dudes house, you should have claimed to buy it from SAP's house.

He already said that he stole it!

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
i think i left tfo, cos it was a shit guild lol
and tell you my alts so you dont invite me into your guild, tbh even if i did have alts why the hell would i wanna join na suin catha :D
and now you have started on guilds.

my god you just don't know when to stop do you ?

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
pungo said:

Name Sap Ling
Server Excalibur
Realm Hibernia
Last On 3_Days
Race Sylvan
Class Animist
Level 50
Guild Dream Walkers
Guild Rank 1
Realm Points 2,839 (Last week: 0)
Realm Rank Savant (RR1)
Rank 11503
In-realm Rank 3034
Class Rank 208
Trade None

Notice its SAP [Lastname] LING

you also do know if your not guilded, you dont show up on duskwave kthxbye.

idiot..

http://www.csgn.co.uk/medal.jpg

Tholus

Fledgling Freddie
Aphios,
You are still in time to ask sorry.
That is what a man would do.

Becouse everyone can do a mistake.
A wrong day, a situation gone out of control...It happens.
You are probably very young but you probably know that a real man respect is gained not by beeing "flawless", noone is. But by the dignity a man has raising from a fall, being able to face and admit an error, and finding the force to pass through it.

Ask sorry. It is the hardest thing to do.
Help those nice people you stealed from to regain what is theirs.
Act like a fair and intelligent adult person.

And you soon will regain the respect from this community and your self-respect. You could be surprised about that.

And in my eyes, for what this can matter, you will be entitled to the maximum respect. Becouse it requires huge bravery and intelligence to admit an error and try to fix up things.

Btw. I am one of those 30+ family fathers you mentioned a few pages ago in this thread. I have a child and so sometimes I feel like I am entitled to give a good advice.... even if I am not.
But this the good thing about advices: they are free, if you think they are stupid you can just ignore them.

But I really hope you will not....

pungo

Fledgling Freddie
fyi aphios .......... there is no Sapling on excal server.

On irc theres this nice bot and it tells you info on all ppl on the server, guilded or not.

So shut your pie-hole kthnxbye l33t sp34ker!

-Q- [#daoc.exc] .: Unofficial DAoC / Excalibur channel :: English only :: No Advertising :.
<PunGo> !info Sapling
<TiwazBot> No character named Sapling was found on Excalibur

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
please explain why it doesnt show my unguilded eld kiwiz

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
pungo said:
fyi aphios .......... there is no Sapling on excal server.

On irc theres this nice bot and it tells you info on all ppl on the server, guilded or not.

-Q- [#daoc.exc] .: Unofficial DAoC / Excalibur channel :: English only :: No Advertising :.
<PunGo> !info Sapling
<TiwazBot> No character named Sapling was found on Excalibur

Fyi Sapling was a hero

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Sapling is now an Animist but hasn't been played for about 6 months so will not show up on any XML files.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
Sapling is now an Animist but hasn't been played for about 6 months so will not show up on any XML files.

Hax must of rerolled, im pretty sure i lvled with sapling on bm

Marc

FH is my second home
aphios said:
it was actually a BM ;)
and its 2 late i allready deleted him ;o about 50 people seen me drop all my arti's / items at the back of DL.. so u know :)

1 thing i dont understand, why are people still talking about this

Because you are a modern day version of Frank Spencer and people think hes funny

Marc

FH is my second home
oh and btw, thats funny to laugh AT, not WITH

MTMag

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Because you are a modern day version of Frank Spencer and people think hes funny
not technically true, Frank Spencer was a kind soul who only ever tried to do his best for his wife and family but unfortunately had the grace and charisma of a freshly salted slug. One of the reasons you can laugh along with frank and not just switch over to something else is that he was just so lovable a character that you wanted to see how he gets out of the hole he has dug for himself that week.

Aphios however is a five year old running round acting like he is a cut above the rest of us and throwing 'go go you roleplayers' around like it is supposed to be an insult on a par with the dreaded word 'Newb' .

if anything he is the teenage version of Arnold Rimmer only without his people skills.

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
um why are u still talking about this?? u'r given this random no named n00b to much of your time... leave him alone.. im sure when he egts his first lay he will mellow some...

oh and nice drawing with the medal.. no really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom