Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I read this at first time and I really need to say LOL :p Sad but lol :p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
didyoufeelpac said:
give link give link is that something hot like that? give info about toymachine incident
Afraid it died with Barryworld m8

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
didyoufeelpac said:
kohen said:
This almost beats the Toymachine incident :m00:

give link give link is that something hot like that? give info about toymachine incident

He stone some crap galla mace, then posted obviously faked screenshots, was very funny at the time :)

Marc

FH is my second home
MTMag said:
Aphios however is a five year old running round acting like he is a cut above the rest of us and throwing 'go go you roleplayers' around like it is supposed to be an insult on a par with the dreaded word 'Newb' .

i liked this bit, this also applys to the irc/RvR section populatiion. You could also throw in the "random warder/brehon/vakten" for their ultimate wtfpwn putdown.

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Gray-CF said:
"aphios_win

application
hi 2 you ;o

im kev, im 17 years old, and i live in the uk, and im cool...
oh i thought you would just like to know i have a hamster called HARRY .

im a student at a 6th form college, which i am failing atm, i blame daoc tbh ;D, after i resit this year, ill be back on top ."

There's a small part of this lovely persons application from the CF forums when he posted asking to join.

I must say you do sound like a real winnah irl there!! strong student :flame:

How's Harry? hope you dont have any duct tape lying around there at home ;)

Now he's gonna blame Harry :eek2:

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
yes ages ago when i was like level 20 i said on /as selling dia seals and got kicked from EBONY HAND - end of the world tbh

FYI Ebony Hand is a guild with lots and lots of nice members, and you didn't get kicked cuz you said on /as selling dia seals, cuz that was allowed back then, but you got kicked cuz you asked in CM pit if you could join some dudes that went exping, while you were lvl20ish, when they said no, you started swearing at them over /as, bad luck for you in that grp was the alliance leader...

you even started begging if you could plz stay in the guild and alliance, I know cuz I was online and reading the lot...there has also been a post about it on the forums

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
Stlong ending Aphios, go fast go furious into the wall.. hope Harry lives in peace in the hamster heavens..

come back to the game roll an alb, and join GoL.. then annoy those who posted on this thread by zerging side by side with our beloved Zoyster the Gay Oyster

anyways.. im no nerd.. im pretty.. look at picture ^^ :touch:

u r a fukken pleb mate :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Diar said:
FYI Ebony Hand is a guild with lots and lots of nice members, and you didn't get kicked cuz you said on /as selling dia seals, cuz that was allowed back then, but you got kicked cuz you asked in CM pit if you could join some dudes that went exping, while you were lvl20ish, when they said no, you started swearing at them over /as, bad luck for you in that grp was the alliance leader...

you even started begging if you could plz stay in the guild and alliance, I know cuz I was online and reading the lot...there has also been a post about it on the forums

I was in ebony hand for a short spat .. very nice fellas all of them .. specially Donledirse and magmus -

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
OMFG this is all sooooooooooo funny,makes me laugh to see aphios has such a bad memory that he cant remember what excuse he used for his actions last...also Aphios ya stoopid little twat,i would like to point out that I kicked u from EH cause u were telling peple to fuck off on /as and got told to stop,though tbh i wasnt to bothered about that bit,i thought u were a shitty little newb with a bad attitude who shouldnt even be breathing the same air as everyone else on this planet,let alone being allowed to be in my guild...I even remember al the whining you did to Racoone about it,sob fucking sob

Just do everyone in the world a favour and crawl back under the rock that your parents found u under ya geek :twak:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
I can c that roleplayers are still wajning about this pointless thread .. geez

and aphios, pm me ingame ;p

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Aphios was pm'ing me with his new chars :x
Decided not to be a twat and giv him another try since he is starting fresh.

<3 Aphios

Marc

FH is my second home
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
OMFG this is all sooooooooooo funny,makes me laugh to see aphios has such a bad memory that he cant remember what excuse he used for his actions last...also Aphios ya stoopid little twat,i would like to point out that I kicked u from EH cause u were telling peple to fuck off on /as and got told to stop,though tbh i wasnt to bothered about that bit,i thought u were a shitty little newb with a bad attitude who shouldnt even be breathing the same air as everyone else on this planet,let alone being allowed to be in my guild...I even remember al the whining you did to Racoone about it,sob fucking sob

Just do everyone in the world a favour and crawl back under the rock that your parents found u under ya geek :twak:

rofl

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
first thing elcain has said to me which hasnt been an insult. :D

<3 elcain :p

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
OMFG lolololololol !!!
Alphios m8 have no wories !!! ur name WILL be remebered for sure :D
Carved in my memories !!!
I must admit that you worked unbelievably hard to reach that goal... :

1.camp GoV for 48 hours+
2.(this is according to Jika and btw the only version of the facts more or less supporting ur cause)Win the first lotto for it and then after that u accept to lotto again for it knowing that there's only 1 other player running all chars + GoV was in ur backpack (so nothing obliged you to accept to lotto again)
3.LD while trading it
(4.Give 'Harry' some food after those 48 hours camp + encounter)
5.Relog and start the whole process af argueuing/whyning/swearing/Start FH thread/...
5.Let several days go by (i think like 5 days or something...)
6.Finally reveal to everyone this was a supermega-five-days-lasting departure show from DAoC of a RR5 ML9 BM willing to have his name remembered.

Really dude this is hilarous :worthy:
Tnx for those 30mins (20 pages atm) of suspenceful but sometimes frightening stories.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
30p... ?
i got 30p from my irl mate who's ingame name was cainun. well no wait he gave me 27p to be exact.
oh and i also bought the vest from the owners house sapling if you dont belive me :)
and elcain i can remember u giving me 1p to get som 3 / 3 i think thats the only time i asked u for cash

omg i only read this post a few mins ago but did ne one figure out that
1:y didnt he buy it in the first place
2:mo one hands over 27 plat like that and if they did how exactly could he afford the scrolls he said he went to buy
3:dude dont u realise that even tho u said this game is consuming everyone have you not yet figures out that it has completely consumed you m8 u been posting on FH and reroleing etc ridiculing peeps yet u are the poster boy so u gotta live with that ok as for deleting a BM rr5 ml9<wateva> u are an idiot the amount of time consumed i am sure is the reason ur a dumbass in school but mate call us all nerds but then realise u going to turn out like that so hahahhahahaha :flame: :flame:

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Cant belive i read all 20 pages, sigh, anyway, few comments from lil ol' me.

first off!!

Vantros of the Delerium said:
can i be like u??

no really i want to thicker than the german olympic wrestling female team!!

u'r a twat simple... your the product of 2 cousins procreating.... thats why its bad mkay..

to those he stole it from there isnt anything u can really do.. best to dust off and move on.. problem is it makes u wary of taking randoms into your groups as they may be him......

although i have gotta admit when reading this thread... i was nearly in tears of laughter by page 7... i honestly found it hard to believe he could say such stupid things thinking anyone would believe him.. was kinda like watching a donkey chaseing its tail.. funny but inevitably the donkey gets dizzy and falls down!

Hello Vantros, remember moi? i see you still havnt changed, still insulting peoples families and so on and forth with all the usuall name calling, nice to see how youve flourished like a rose mate, you really gotta get over this little bump in the road of your life.

aphios said:
kiiz no offence, but you are the biggest nerd out of everyone, "just look at my pic" im looking at it, i dont see much appart from a little geek lol. im sure you good with the ladies - MR COOL!

and im guessing tierk is 1 of them 40 yr olds with kids and familys who ignore them and play daoc all day, nice 1 mate, alot of respect to people like you, i wish i had ur life ;)

now, i dont really know you Aphios, but at least Kiiz is, how can i put it, brave enough to post his picture on a forum where thousands of people possably go to each day, i dont see you doing anything like that. he obiviously dosnt care what people like you are going to think, you on the other hand are self concious with your appreance for some reason or another and therefore do not post your picture, so you have no reason to be insulting him where you are obivously the "Geek" here.

Funkdocta said:
lmao what a prick, I think we can all guess how many real life friends Aphios has :D I blame his parents or rather, lack of. Your mum deserves a slap for bringing up a childish, not very intelligent spoilt brat.

Got to admit tho Aphios you got wtfpwnd!! by GOA's server logs :D

losing a RR5 ml9 BM > GoV

Hihihi, dont really know you that much either but was there any need in saying hism other did a bad job in raising her child? she problly did the best job that she knew how to do, maybe he made it difficult?

i seriously dont see why people lower them selves into insulting other peoples families, cmon lads, we're not in primary school no more, lets grow up and stop the name calling?

maybe aphios dosnt want any irl friends as you put? his descion. just beacuse he acts like this on a forum dosnt mean this is 100% how he acts to his irl friends/parents/family members.

some of the people on this boards really need to think before they talk.

Now, Apihos, i've seriously never seen anyone so owned as you in all my time on these boards, i did make me laugh a bit but apart from that it was a waste reading these 20 pages.

have fun irl if youre really leaving.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
im from ireland and doing my leaving cert this year and if by a levels u mean honours well mate 4 aint that much i am doing 6 and i aint to bright :flame: :worthy: :flame: but then again may be a diff exam u talking about

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion didnt u leave again??? Oh wait your life must be so boreing u actually have to come post on FH after leaveing the game... heres a hint go away back and play with your toys and leave the chatting to the big boys.. ok son

Btw why are people still makeing such a big deal about aphios?? he stole an art great and he did it to get his name well known as he wanted to leave... well your all helping his cause, cos what he wanted is happening.. best bets to leave this thread alone and let him go away back off into mediocrity along with Squalion...

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
lol, yes, i LEFT THE GAME, as in i do not log on any more, pay for my account, or even have an daoc installed on my PC.

i still browse the forums, to see whats up, my lifes going fine though, thanks for askin hun :)

if your such a "big boy" why cant you refrain your self from insulting peoples families who have done no harm to you at all?

i wonder if this is how you are irl?

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Vantros of the Delerium said:
Btw why are people still makeing such a big deal about aphios?? he stole an art great and he did it to get his name well known as he wanted to leave... well your all helping his cause, cos what he wanted is happening.. best bets to leave this thread alone and let him go away back off into mediocrity along with Squalion...

who's this 'aphios' ur talking about?.... :p

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
i still browse the forums, to see whats up, my lifes going fine though, thanks for askin hun :)

Dont call me hun plz i am not that way inclined... and i didnt ask... still haveing problems with understanding the fundamentals of english i see, dont worry i am sure it will come to u soon.

I dont see much point in fueling aphios' ego any longer not to mention, i am tired of listen to Squalions endless attempts at trying and failing to be funny and smart..

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
HMM i dont care any more as i explained, im not threatened in anyway that my rep is on the line.

reasons being why should i? i never stole it, and i never had a rep anyway

therefore i have nothing to worry about, soooo thanx meight :m00: :m00: :m00:

Toymachine re-incarnated!!!!!!111oneone

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Kiiz said:
come back to the game roll an alb, and join GoL.. then annoy those who posted on this thread by zerging side by side with our beloved Zoyster the Gay Oyster

lol my day is always great when I read the msg "Zoyster just got killed by <insert name> , makes me smile :)

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
found this on google :

Aphios Corporation is developing enhanced therapeutics for health maintenance and the treatment of human diseases with a focus on infectious diseases, cancer and quality-of-life medicines

and now also for ppl with little or no brain :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom