trading bug??!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blize

Fledgling Freddie
well, reading that - why should I trust you, or even be friends with you any more...

you asked for my acc details once, i probably would of logged one with all my chars robbed and naked.

BLY!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Blize said:
I know his new char name, msg me ingame and i'll tell you it for a fee.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BLY!

Please name all this guys alts if u have the info so we can all avoid this twat seeing as he holds all his realm mates in such high regard. I personally wouldnt want to grp with this moron knowlingly and i get the feeling that i am not alone in my thoughts. Seeing as he doesnt care what his realm mates think about him then i dont see why he should recieve anonymity with any character, instead he should have to suffer the consequences of his actions.

Blize

Fledgling Freddie
Money and its yours. :D

:cheers: :worthy: :clap:

Bly Nightshade

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
aphios said:
yes ages ago when i was like level 20 i said on /as selling dia seals and got kicked from EBONY HAND - end of the world tbh

and no im not COOL enough to say nuff said, enough said is fine thanx, and if you are "Warlok" or what ever your shit character is called, HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. k thanx.

i just thought it was funny that YOU = shit were trying to bring back a dead rvr guild, not gonna get very far with u there :D

hahaha...maybe not with my gimped chanter - ure right there but believe me ure more of a newb than I am... and ive had more of history with my other toons on excal than a finsbot and tbh id be more to vng than a future vault robber id reckon

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Jika said:
go go aphios ! show the roleplayers

<3

think you are the role player, nobody can be as much of a prick as you irl so it must be a role you are playing....

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
Hey,

Im Mylhia, the Gm of chosen. I was there when it happend and yeah its sux when ppl do things like this. And Neph im really sorry for you that you didnt get it. but imo we giving this guy way to much attention which he isnt worth. Ofc if you wanna try gov again ill be the first to help.

Imo leave it all like this. Its not a person worth fighting for or even fighting against.

cya ingame /hug Mylhia

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
I'm cooler then anus err aphios and i didnt have to nick any GoV or claim to be at collage failing, or say i own a dead hampstah, or be so cool irl that i have time to post at 2am about how much u guys are geeky 12 year olds with braces and a hampstah thats not dead.

ph33r me for my cool-kidness!!!!!!!

/advice Lampshade for advice on being cOOliO

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
think you are the role player, nobody can be as much of a prick as you irl so it must be a role you are playing....

u better shh and go exp ur Spellcrafting mate

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
This is the most retarded thread I have ever read.

There goes another 10 minutes of my precious beauty sleep.

<Sighs>

didyoufeelpac

Fledgling Freddie
damn thise is a hot stuff why i miss all teh good :(
btw a real big subject opened if you did not noticed goa can give infos i would love to see all thise i "camped" gov if they gonna say that again ^^ or finaly admit that was luck that loged and was up . goa say camp is not alloweded but people claim taht i camped that mean i deserv to take the art weird thinks happen to thise world

btw the whole story is :eek2:

Marc

FH is my second home
Nephilia said:
If you call it funny to delete a RR 5+ Ml 9 character because you stole a GoV I must say you have a wierd sence of humor Aphios. But tbh that didnt suprise me;)

lol. He has verbal diarrhoea do you really believe hes deleted this char? No, of course not cos hes full of shit.

LOL, i cant believe what an arse candle this guy is, creating a thread to say hes innocent hhahaha. You pwn irl life. Seriously. I think you been spending too much time with your hamster and i guess this is what Beastiality does to a young lad.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
OJ i mean aphios, imho you should have stopped replying and called Johnny Cochrane in at page 2 of this thread, even he might have struggled to get you off this lol.

Class thread

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
just people are saying i stole it WITH NO EVIDENCE.
nice 1

ok i'm not accusing you .. just pointing out the fault with what yoru saying in the quote.

ok if they accuse you with no evidence, how can u defend yourself with no evidence ?

from reading the thread as far as i have .... it does look strange ...

my biggest question is why drop gov after you've bought it ?

this just conduses me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
[SS]Gamblor said:
ok i'm not accusing you .. just pointing out the fault with what yoru saying in the quote.

ok if they accuse you with no evidence, how can u defend yourself with no evidence ?

this just conduses me.

read the whole thread, Aphios got owned by Goa/His own stupidity :)

Marc

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:

this just conduses me.

Gamb m8, read past the 1st page then :)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
i know .. but i though i'd read the whole thread first .. see how much he ownz himself in it....

Still put a smile on my face =) :m00:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
old news bla bla - close thread ect.

with a attitude like this no wonder peeps where accusing you before all the facts where out in the open

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever people said before you can easily loose items when you crash the game before a char save is made. I'll make an example:

-Character saved
-You trade an item (let's say GoV for SoM)
-You crash (not just LD or close game but really crashed it)
-You will loose the item you got from the other person (So you lost SoM, the other person still has his GoV but you will have your GoV as well. So you basically duped GoV at the cost of a SoM)

I've had this myself 2 times and luckily I was the one who didn't crash. If you make a big trade and want to be sure you don't crash (because you crash a lot, not that it happens these days, at least not with mine when I played) you better do a relog so you make a save yourself instead of waiting for the regular server safe. Wanted to post this because some people think it doesn't exist.

kohen

Fledgling Freddie
This almost beats the Toymachine incident :m00:

Just my advice to you Aphios, we all know you didn't threw away the item or even deleted your chars. If you plan to continue playing on Hib/Exc., simply give GoV back to it's rightfull owner, let him tell us here you gave it back and probably this whole mess you created will be forgotten in a few weeks so you can keep on playing your champ.

And guys, don't forget it's just a game, think he learned his lesson now.

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
it was actually a BM ;)
and its 2 late i allready deleted him ;o about 50 people seen me drop all my arti's / items at the back of DL.. so u know :)

1 thing i dont understand, why are people still talking about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom