Toughest bard u met in 8vs8 fights

dwystah

Fledgling Freddie
I bet 70% of the people who think redb is so good only ever saw him in DL but since he is high RR he must be good. And except that maybe cuz every1 on pryd sucked so badly except PE NP and some Maelstrom.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
dwystah said:
I bet 70% of the people who think redb is so good only ever saw him in DL but since he is high RR he must be good. And except that maybe cuz every1 on pryd sucked so badly except PE NP and some Maelstrom.

I bet 90% of the people who think redb is so good SAW him and hes grp in action farming albs and mids without dieing whole evenings and and tru whole days at weekends. but o well thats 2003 mate, did you ever played back then? i know i was xpign my newb hero when our hungarian friend dinged rr10, some druid called Lourker. those times when the server average rr was rr2-3? and yes they farmed alot.

and i think many more good players and good guilds were on pryd then you sayin; pe np and mael...

Dave J.

Banned
Most of the high RR hibs on excalibur that got their rp's pre-toa from pbaoe-groups turned out to be crap tho ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
dwystah said:

hahaha bitter?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
dwystah said:

heh, jealous much? :fluffle:

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
so how come redb is this legendary? me being an excal noob, i havn't ever seen him play. just curious! :)
i once had the pleasure to play with him, it was amazing

Everz

FH is my second home
dwystah said:
bitter dwy ;[?

naic

Loyal Freddie
I did alot of runs with redb when he played and yes he is that good, and yes he would adapt easily to what the game is today...

dwystah said:

Riiiiights, Midget Mafia sucked, Eclipse sucked, Golden Age sucked, SoTL sucked, riiiight riiiiight

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
GA did suck tho? I only saw them when they were low rr tho so dunno all I remember rly from GA was double pa'ing his bard with another infil when I was playing Rambo and watching the fg go "wtf?!"

MM were good but only when baod was down which wasn't often coz I think we usually ran with 3 chanters (me lore lat) who all had baod, think we only ran with lourk as druid too :p

Dave J.

Banned
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Riiiiights, Midget Mafia sucked, Eclipse sucked, Golden Age sucked, SoTL sucked, riiiight riiiiight

MMs movie was fun to watch, prenerf zerker killing everything while SMs stood interrupted :p

Gamah

Banned
dwystah said:

Someone has some jelously problems :<

liloe

It's my birthday today!
miracle-mm said:
redb, qte, walker was best ccers on pryd :worthy:

never played with Qte on Pryd, but he was a class guy on Excal as menta =) Well, like the other ppl from MM who joined over to TD like Poma, Slott, Valle (and Gandy? Not sure)

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Pio said:
GA did suck tho? I only saw them when they were low rr tho so dunno all I remember rly from GA was double pa'ing his bard with another infil when I was playing Rambo and watching the fg go "wtf?!"

Hahaha i can even remember that, we were still lowbies i think tho. But anyway that was rly funny :)

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
miracle-mm said:
rly... baod wasnt a big problem for us :p

That's cos that was back in the days of 6 second ASD interrupts! About the time Eclipse stopped playing and came back in the 1.57 or 1.58 patch. Sorusi's bard and Redb both have crazy reflexes and panning skills from what I've seen. Personally I prefer Ed's (actually Jarakin's) bard, Mrmotivator, simply because I always knew where he was in big fights.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
come back kjel

Dopi it was so funny I've never laughed so much irl coz of what happened in a game before me on Rambo and Bfr was on Hitokiri and double pa + vanish ftw :)

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Pio said:
come back kjel

Dopi it was so funny I've never laughed so much irl coz of what happened in a game before me on Rambo and Bfr was on Hitokiri and double pa + vanish ftw :)

I can't, the servers boot me after about 3 minutes of sitting around. Besides, GW is fun now that I have some people to play it with. I blame my previous lack of guildage on Nick and Redb!

dopi

One of Freddy's beloved
Pio said:

xD!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
redb was just sick, considering he played bard from lvl 45 ish with only past daoc experiance from playing cleric with sotl, he literally just stepped into rvr after pve'ing and was _that_ good

he was also one of the nicest and calmest dudes ive known in daoc.. impossible to get into arguement or make him angry. damn I miss that fucker

rvn during NP early toa totally dominated all other cc'ers around, but best grp out then was maelstrom with snozki @ pac ; where as redb was vs walker on fotm sorc and still did v well.

recently its prolly maril thats impressed me, can feel big difference in interupts when he logs and replacement is found

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
im shocked and amazed nody has metioned Bard (aka angrysquirrel)

ok maybes peeps might have played much alongside his bard,, but when hof were rocking.. he was the key, best mezzer i ever seen.

me, boni, tobby, fragma could pick targets off at will.. easy rp's

now compare him to platinum.. who used to run away when she saw albs or mids, vowing to return later to rez.. hehe

Bard gets my vote, no disrespect to anyone else, but best i've played alongside regularly

Septina

Part of the furniture
Succi said:
redb was just sick, considering he played bard from lvl 45 ish with only past daoc experiance from playing cleric with sotl, he literally just stepped into rvr after pve'ing and was _that_ good

he was also one of the nicest and calmest dudes ive known in daoc.. impossible to get into arguement or make him angry. damn I miss that fucker

rvn during NP early toa totally dominated all other cc'ers around, but best grp out then was maelstrom with snozki @ pac ; where as redb was vs walker on fotm sorc and still did v well.

recently its prolly maril thats impressed me, can feel big difference in interupts when he logs and replacement is found

sorcs where fotm pre nf? XD iirc all the fotm players didnt roll sorcs before they where given soi + moc possibilities. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom