Toughest bard u met in 8vs8 fights

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Amongst all the obvious names i still miss Bondo! Tbh i think he's a great bard aswell. Then again, anyone who can play that class well, without having to much whine from your group and getting the occasional mezz in, deserves some credit tbh.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
dunlest :(

when i knew he was out rvring it felt like he was everywhere. like NO MATTER WHERE U GO I M GNA FIND YOU LOLO xD Still remember this time i was duelling a nightshade on my sb behind mpk and he showed up with a mini grp and killed us xD

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Remember Redb runing in OF with Lorelei and Ramble, seen them killing LOADS as trio vs larger groups:))

AM, sos, boad, moc on all 3, mezz, stun, root,´2 pets, end.. was endless kiteing, deadly trio :D

auroria

Banned
GrIrcSpammer said:
dunlest :(

when i knew he was out rvring it felt like he was everywhere. like NO MATTER WHERE U GO I M GNA FIND YOU LOLO xD Still remember this time i was duelling a nightshade on my sb behind mpk and he showed up with a mini grp and killed us xD
r u suggesting radar? xD

Alpha Male

One of Freddy's beloved
anioal said:
that seems to be quite an overstatement

Begach for example managed to shame Alpha and was a rr5 bard vs a rr9(or rr10) mincer back then, but he never really played in fg's (also was crazy enough to solo all the way 1-50-rr5)

He tried many times and was prolly one of the hardest bards to solo - but he never quite managed it ;)

elbeek

Part of the furniture
anioal said:
that seems to be quite an overstatement

Begach for example managed to shame Alpha and was a rr5 bard vs a rr9(or rr10) mincer back then, but he never really played in fg's (also was crazy enough to solo all the way 1-50-rr5)

I doubt that very much. Alpha used to eat rr5 bards for a light brunch before munching his way through far tougher opponents.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
elbeek said:
I doubt that very much. Alpha used to eat rr5 bards for a light brunch before munching his way through far tougher opponents.

Alpha Male said:
He tried many times and was prolly one of the hardest bards to solo - but he never quite managed it ;)

There is some disparity in those two?

Imho Begach was (is?) a great guy and was a real good solo bard.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Easy mode class ofc, Phaseshift, FZ, SoS and bunch of instas, so can't really say who the best easy moder is :p.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Easy mode class ofc, Phaseshift, FZ, SoS and bunch of instas, so can't really say who the best easy moder is :p.

Anyone want to purchase a clue for Manisch? :p

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
rvn is nice (judging from old vids)

now i'd say edlina :\

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
He did things that seemed impossible, in solo duo trio or 8v8, what ever u played with him, he often did things that amazed u, i didnt group with him much but i still have 5-6 old fraps where i dued/trioed with him and it alwayes makes me laugh to watch em :)

He did a lot crazy stuff all the time and today on hib/pry he for sure is a legend, so when it comes to the price of best bard ever: Imo can only be one

RedB:worthy:

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
We never got zerged with redb it was always ow another fg mezzed over here come come! :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
pinkB was the best I played against, without a doubt. Not much more to add really. :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
As Oebele said, Bondoila is imo the best, I havent played with the other mention bards, but from the bards I have played with he has been best by far.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Anyone remember Fearmast? He was another bard used to knock about in OF even pre-si if i remeber right. Quality too.

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
Marilz . Good mezzes against sometime impossibel odds, fast reflekses, gr8 ccér, fast demezzer and very good at leading grp.

endineit

Fledgling Freddie
dunlest was one of the hardest ones with his tricks(haxx?!) but hey ichor was instant back then :flame:

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
pre-toa in no particular order with the guild they were in at the time i remember them

Nolerdraic (CF)
Miss (Llaw)
Event (Vigilance)
Reklaw (cannot remember guild)
Dwy (gimped spec but good)
Saadyst (Vgn)
Fame (Vgn)

Didnt play EU through toa so cant comment on them ones, nowadays i dont see 1 bard to the quality of them old ones above ive mentioned, Akagi and Arkybard probably the closest.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I`d have to say reclaw.

the question was who was the best fg bard...

DH was imho the best hib fg ever. it is impossible to have such a dominant reign over an era like they did without the best support squad (reklaw, ola, fiontan :worthy: )

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
it is impossible to have such a dominant reign over an era like they did without the best support squad (reklaw, ola, fiontan :worthy: )

lets not forget the relics ;)

and GP x2

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
so how come redb is this legendary? me being an excal noob, i havn't ever seen him play. just curious! :)

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
Gibs said:
pre-toa in no particular order with the guild they were in at the time i remember them

Nolerdraic (CF)
Miss (Llaw)
Event (Vigilance)
Reklaw (cannot remember guild)
Dwy (gimped spec but good)
Saadyst (Vgn)
Fame (Vgn)

Didnt play EU through toa so cant comment on them ones, nowadays i dont see 1 bard to the quality of them old ones above ive mentioned, Akagi and Arkybard probably the closest.

And i forgot Divinia (Ithil Galad), as good as any ive played with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom