Toughest bard u met in 8vs8 fights

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Marilz reason: Very good open mezzer faster demezzing and no1 moves up with the tanks better than he does.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Redb imo, dunno how he did it... It's a pity that he left after NF released :(( My last memory from him that he mezzed me on a bridge :p

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
haven't played much or played any with the above named bards so can't judge.

from my personal experiance. bondoila is a very good bard. best bard i active played with during my hib days

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
"Toughest bard u met in 8vs8 fights"

You mean toughest to play against or toughest to play WITH lol :D

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
he prolly means toughest to kill in rvr - not grouped with him. therefore i suppose its for albs and mids to reply ;)

Hmm when i was in mid.. i guess pbuck rocked and miss..But then again only stayed for a few there
But yeah agree - there arent bards that stands out easily ;p everyone plays VW and anis ;p

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Redb when he was running around with original Traitors Dagger proc. Solo and near invisible mezzing fullgroups in Emain.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Miss Blazeh Dwy best 3

Tinneth had the skills but didnt have the time which is a shame . Could have been a highly recognised bard had he kept it up . Im sure we all remember the summer of 94 when he made a guild called tinneth with his character tinneth and claimed dun crau on bps he made from soloing with bard .. :p

Rhymin is pretty good but very frontload with RA and Arti dumps and Akagi is really good in mini grps but always find his fg barding positioning a bit off . Riddz was a good bard but didnt stick it and Hobbei was the rocks .

auroria

Banned
oh, forgot one person, DEEEEEEENIM <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-DENIM-

if any1 know him and see this tell him to pm me here!

/stefan!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
redb by far

Nobody in OF era could solo with bard except him.

In toa/nf i liked murweli and edlina, rvr movies were great too.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
i think we understand you like redb shike ;(

hmm did I do a quadruplepost? :) FH was working shite when I made the post :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Sneakers|Matriarch said:
Tomatera and Tomatero both soloed in OF very well, specially Tomatera :p

think a lot of bards soloed in OF including me...but then if they were good was another thing:p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
chefturbo? i think, when i was new to hib i grped with him and i were impressed beyond belief - but then again i hadn't done alot of rvr back then :/
tho apekollapsen is ofc greatest bard ever <3
Twisting when active was a nice bard (havnt seen him play it for a while :/)

remember redb running around with ugly horn helmet, mezzing grps, howling and running off :D

but now (from hib side experience) i'd say takeda

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
redb by far

Nobody in OF era could solo with bard except him.

that seems to be quite an overstatement

Begach for example managed to shame Alpha and was a rr5 bard vs a rr9(or rr10) mincer back then, but he never really played in fg's (also was crazy enough to solo all the way 1-50-rr5)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Redb was zee best Eclipse have always been blessed with wicked bards Redb Edlina Takeda Litmus.

Remember duoing with Redb in OF on my ns he'd mezz a fg we'd kill a few then run away come back etc, and moc pboeing a fg at amg that was always funny.

Miss him might try find him and make him come back imo.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
From the little time I've done 8v8, I found Marilz to be the best bard, rly hard to play against :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom