Tough to play classes?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
4 fz - ae stun - svg - sm - bd

mmm sooner or later someone gonna mixem and you will beh like wtfwasthatm8s?

imo : )

ffs don't actually let mids know healers/skalds that they can go soj, half of exc/mid ain't worked that out yet

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
ffs don't actually let mids know healers/skalds that they can go soj, half of exc/mid ain't worked that out yet

aye to buzy spamming the 1button4thewin :flame:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not to sure .. not all have the same set-up i had on Mid/pry when i used to play there ;P

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
sorry, but saying druid is easy because of pet is like saying cleric is easy 'cos of smite and instamezz. A decent regrow druid has a lvl 7 pet, that is hardly annoying, you kill it with one stick shot.

the pet still interupt each hit

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
And how long does a lvl7 pet live if you hit it with your cleric? :p

well, dono I don't relly play cleric outside atk :(

but my guess would be 2-3 hits if u incluse pbt

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
The most challenging class to play, is the class that has to perform well, while being the primary target of the enemy at the same time. Because it is much easier to perform well if you dont have to be too worried about interrupts and staying alive.

In albion the most challenging classes to play are the cloth casters, followed by the clerics.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
funny no1 mentioned chanter, its hard. all classes are hard to play _GOOD_

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
"Co-GM of Shadowlords Society, Excalibur"

I don't even need to rise to you.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:

oh yea its so embarassing that 60% of midgard doesn't read toa sites etc like u do everyday :touch:

how stupid can we be !

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
oh yea its so embarassing that 60% of midgard doesn't read toa sites etc like u do everyday :touch:

how stupid can we be !

half of mid is 50% not 60% sorry :/

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

how stupid can we be !

stlong smarts there ... half = 60% ....

your a troll in real life right :wub:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
nol said:
sorry, but saying druid is easy because of pet is like saying cleric is easy 'cos of smite and instamezz. A decent regrow druid has a lvl 7 pet, that is hardly annoying, you kill it with one stick shot.

A decent druid doesnt have a level 7 pet but a minimum level 12 pet. Now add the fact a decent druid can be also nature spec (40/36 specs) and he has a greencon pet.

Not saying druid is easy-mode but a good druid in a good group has a pet which doesnt get one-shotted with a stick (PBT on the pet, buffs on the pet to increase its absorb); i think my level 12 pet takes quite a while to kill for a caster in melee actually.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
And how long does a lvl7 pet live if you hit it with your cleric? :p
before toa?
2-4 hits depending on 1)pbt 2)buffs on pet 3)buffs on me
mostly was 2 shots but that leaves you with a huge delay to cast again

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Asha said:
before toa?
2-4 hits depending on 1)pbt 2)buffs on pet 3)buffs on me
mostly was 2 shots but that leaves you with a huge delay to cast again

smite it dooooooooooooooooooown

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
smite it dooooooooooooooooooown
You prepare to cast a gimpy smite (3 smite yayaya)
Grey con pet interupts you!
You cannot cast for 3 agonizing seconds (or whatever the timer is)
You cast a spell (ha! you call that gimpy pbaoe mez a spell?)
Grey con pet starts laughing at you (which ofc interupts you).
It's better to wack them :D imo
With TOA I am guessing that there is a few things you can do now :)
Or, if it's green or god forbid blue, ask (yell at) mincer/sorc/theur/pala to get it off you.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
A decent druid doesnt have a level 7 pet but a minimum level 12 pet. Now add the fact a decent druid can be also nature spec (40/36 specs) and he has a greencon pet.

Not saying druid is easy-mode but a good druid in a good group has a pet which doesnt get one-shotted with a stick (PBT on the pet, buffs on the pet to increase its absorb); i think my level 12 pet takes quite a while to kill for a caster in melee actually.

um, but a nature specced druid can't heal, read the post I was originally referring too, where the guy said Druid are easier to play then clerics. 3 Smite makes a cleric fucking UBER!.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
um, but a nature specced druid can't heal, read the post I was originally referring too, where the guy said Druid are easier to play then clerics. 3 Smite makes a cleric fucking UBER!.

40 regrowth / 36 nature has the top pet (@ 32 nature) and the 2nd spreadheal Nol. Or did I miss something? :m00:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Auriel said:
40 regrowth / 36 nature has the top pet (@ 32 nature) and the 2nd spreadheal Nol. Or did I miss something? :m00:
Sorry he just 40/36 he never said what.

But ok, pets make druids either to play, now he top pet, nice heal and doesn't even have to buff, which makes it even easier. Much easier then a cleric, specced 40 Rej 36 smite.

The point is, how is playing a cleric anymore difficult then playing a druid, not which is the greatest spec in the world. Drop the need to buff and both specs become infinitely more exciting.

lillagullan

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
pala leading a group? lol

alb pbaoe grps usualy have paladin leading, atleast we had that on pryd/alb :p tho the "fgs" here its like 5 people leading :p j/k

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

no worries, i wont :xe

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
funny no1 mentioned chanter, its hard. all classes are hard to play _GOOD_
I think a chanter is only hard cus its a caster, however its one of the easiest casters cus it generally plays in pbae groups (pbae is one of the best caster defences) with a guardbot very close and even a healing pet.

Yes you can tell the difference between a good chanter and a bad one, but mostly the good ones just kill you a bit quicker and always interupt you with dps debuff! The bad ones just take a bit longer to kill you :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Hotrats said:
Yes you can tell the difference between a good chanter and a bad one, but mostly the good ones just kill you a bit quicker and always interupt you with dps debuff! The bad ones just take a bit longer to kill you :p

but you always end up getting killed? :cheers:

:p

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
but you always end up getting killed? :cheers:

:p
More often than not :( Very hard to avoid debuff boom boom, that doesn't mean our group loses though, quite often vs bad chanters after I have died I just get rezzed and they still think im dead so I happily spam ae interupt spells while the tanks do the killing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom