News Tottenham riots

Corran

Part of the furniture
Pfff, sun? We've not had sun for years here.

Dont lie... we have had sun up here! Infact there is sun today. Ok it is between those black things but it keeps popping out for a few minutes!

Corran

Part of the furniture
lol, curse those basketball players blocking the scottish sun! :p

Gray

FH is my second home
So down my way it seems some black guy has been killed while in police custody at one of the police stations nearby.

Already seen multiple gruops made, with half of them "Up for dishing the justice back to the police!" or "having a riot in his honor!"

Going to be a fun few days to see how this pans out i guess...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So down my way it seems some black guy has been killed while in police custody at one of the police stations nearby.

Already seen multiple gruops made, with half of them "Up for dishing the justice back to the police!" or "having a riot in his honor!"

Going to be a fun few days to see how this pans out i guess...

Some more idiots jailed on 4 year sentences for incitement then...

eksdee

FH is my second home
Time for our justice system to prove it isn't just paying lip-service to a sensationalist, reactionary media and charge these people in exactly the same way as the previous people they put away for four years.

Somehow I don't see that happening.

Gray

FH is my second home

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Isn't there a statistic, something like 300 people have died in police custody without a single charge against the police?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's a dangerous stat though; all those deaths were investigated. It's not improbable that none of those were the fault of any officer.

eksdee

FH is my second home
How do you figure that one? People die under the 'care' of the police and it's unlikely they could have had anything to do with it?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Murder is a pretty serious charge, you should have some evidence to support your claim before you go mouthing off.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
How do you figure that one? People die under the 'care' of the police and it's unlikely they could have had anything to do with it?

I said it's not improbable that any officer was at fault. It's also not improbable that an officer could have had something to do with any of them. Do you want each and every one reinvestigated? What happens if there is still no charge?

eksdee

FH is my second home
No, I was just struck by your willingness to dismiss the possibility of wrong-doing.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm not, I do however find it funny that when the police are found innocent that people cry foul play and cover-up's every time.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Who said that? I just think it's quite startling how many people die in police custody, especially young black men, yet nobody is ever held to account.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is amazing how some people feel about the police. With all the rules and controls over them people still seem to think they are always corrupt. If the police are hamstrung any more they might as well not bother walking the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom