The 'old skool' BGers

1. Me of course (playing my bard)
2. Mack - SB
3. Arrowshot - Ranger
4. Hotlikelava - SB
5. Danya - Mentalist

B

BlitheringIdiot

That was the point, I was feeling left out so I choose random people from ages ago to make me feel superior :p

P

[PS]Nova

Oh.

Are you feeling superior now? :)

If not... :wub: blitheringidiot to try to make you feel better :)

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by -seraphim-
Stay:

1. Twoll
2. Akabig
3. Durian
4. Jayelle
5. Me :)

Leave:

1. Cows (Mistar)
2. Cronn's alt

that's it so far, will edit maybe if I cba when this changes.

someone got owned

and leave off cronn, he's my lub bunny irl :wub:

B

BlitheringIdiot

I was in BG with tankster, in fact I was in the same grp, I'm leet.

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
I was in BG with tankster, in fact I was in the same grp, I'm leet.

bah i was too high for the bgs when they came out :<

B

BlitheringIdiot

When they first came out I was a lvl35 scout on alb/pry. THose were joyous times...

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by old.m0000
someone got owned

1. I've never fought you to my knowledge seeing as you only came into BG when I wasn't online much - saw you kill one person, which wasn't me, then ended up logging.

2. I haven't been killed by any of Cronn's alts again to my knowledge.

therefore me != owned. At least not by you two.

O

old.m0000

how could i own you?
you would have been surrounded by 3fg of albs.

P

[PS]Nova

how could i own you?

Nope. Most of the time in BG1 so far I have not spent with the zerg.

But no doubt you will not believe me, and it doesn't bother me either way.

TWAT! :great:

C

Cronn

someone got owned

and leave off cronn, he's my lub bunny irl :wub:

:D

Think i'll re-roll mid.

J

jayelle

how could i own you?

Someone has an inferiority complex.

We don't run with the zerg if at all possible - when we're both on we try and keep it us two only, nicer that way.

Besides, don't you think YOU'RE THE F***ING POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK AGAIN.

You're hardly trying to pretend mids don't zerg the same amounts albs do? At least I hope not. Humans are supposed to be more intelligent than a pilchard after all...

No.. wait.. mebbe...

C

Cronn

Originally posted by jayelle

We don't run with the zerg if at all possible - when we're both on we try and keep it us two only, nicer that way.

You're hardly trying to pretend mids don't zerg the same amounts albs do? At least I hope not. Humans are supposed to be more intelligent than a pilchard after all...

No.. wait.. mebbe...

How do you expect mids not to zerg when they can't even get out of their TK?

B

BlitheringIdiot

Yes but your a brentford resident, he is a Phnaargos resident. He is allowed to have less logic in his posts than you.

O

old.m0000

No.. wait.. mebbe...

sorry how silly of me to think that an alb could ever understand. I know what you mean tbh, when i was in the bg on alb chars I never thought we zerged that much - but the fact is you do. It's black and white, you zerg. With necros you also cheat. Sure mids zerg, like mabye twice a day when theres lucky enough to be enough on. The rest of the day alb zergs with useually about 2-3x our numbers. These are facts, you cannot argue with facts - but you can of course try, you are alb after all.

J

jayelle

Originally posted by Cronn
How do you expect mids not to zerg when they can't even get out of their TK?

There's only so many mids you can force to stay in there before the stench gets too bad and you gotta let the air move about a bit.

I think the numbers in thid even out reasonably well. Quite often I watch mass running over of albs by masses of mids and hibs.

It's not one sided. Stop pretending it is.

J

jayelle

sorry how silly of me to think that an alb could ever understand. I know what you mean tbh, when i was in the bg on alb chars I never thought we zerged that much - but the fact is you do. It's black and white, you zerg. With necros you also cheat. Sure mids zerg, like mabye twice a day when theres lucky enough to be enough on. The rest of the day alb zergs with useually about 2-3x our numbers. These are facts, you cannot argue with facts - but you can of course try, you are alb after all.

You're certainly suffering grass is greener syndrome aren't you, arrogant twat. You were an alb up until recently so there's no need for the "Stupid alb" attitude. More pot calling kettle black. In fact you should be called Mr. Pot. I think that is your new name, as far as I'm concerned.

Mmmkay.

I'll try and make this nice and simple.

Albs Zerg.
Mids Zerg.
Hibs Zerg.
Not 2-3 times a day. It pingpongs with forces.

I don't know why I'm even bothering to attempt to drill this into your rediculously thick skull.

Perhaps if mids were a bit more intelligent than just running out of the freaking telekeep like sodding lemming bouncing off a cliff and tried using tactics - you know - that stuff that makes you win - you might not have such a huge fuckoff inferiority stick up your loose backside.

I see lemming sydrome from mids, albs, hibs, in equal numbers.

Last point - For the LOVE OF GOD... STOP whining about necros. Stuck... god.. damn.. record. What's wrong - can't find anything else to whine about?

No! Wait! You're whining about zergs now! What a life you must lead, so joyous and happy you feel the need to moan about something constantly in a damn computer game. Go outside sometime - smell some fresh air - go into the big blue room - and you might find life a bit better.

Jees.

B

BlitheringIdiot

...and you whining about him whining about stuff. I know which one I'd rather be.

B

BlitheringIdiot

I retract that statement, your a ncie person jayelle and I wont flame you.

J

jayelle

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
...and you whining about him whining about stuff. I know which one I'd rather be.

Me? :D

People with less IQ than my cat (And trust me, that's a stupid cat) just irritate me is all.

You're right, I'm whining about him whining about stuff. I don't care to be honest - bitching makes me feel good.

O

old.m0000

I'll whine about necros for as long as they can shoot me through walls ok thanks bye.

Yes i was an alb, so i know the mentality of the alb bg zerg, and it's about the same as Pi, 3.14 - mabye a little less.

Pingpong zerg? bollocks, this is the useual sitatuation:

Albs zerg (suprise) to mtk, what's left of mids are stuck at mtk while albs camp - mids that died port back, albs continue to camp mtk because they still have 2x our numbers.

Then some bright alb actually manages to get the horde to stop camping the tk (this useually takes about 30 minutes) and about 80% of the albs move off. Mids thinking 'omfg we can actually go down outside our tk' move down and slaughter the albs that were retarded enough to not realise their zerg left them. Mids gradually move along the road until albs see them coming and realising they outnumber the mids still, procede to advance - various stealthers run to and fro killing casters who try to get in bolting range.

albs then procede to steamroll the mids , about 80% die, rest sit in tk while alb camps tk with necros etc where the nuke continues even if you are out of range and other lame tactics - some albs die because they're too stupid to stay out of the guard zone (always good for a laugh), mids port - albs camp, 80% albs move off... rinse and repeat.

:sleeping: :sleeping:

O

old.m0000

People with less IQ than my cat (And trust me, that's a stupid cat) just irritate me is all.

I know mate, but it's ok to hate albs.

J

jayelle

Mr Pot - So why the hell don't you run around the BACK of the TK, sneak over to albside, and smack some albs as they run to re-inforce the zerg.

Or does that require too much thought.

O

old.m0000

btw if u cant think of a good response, resort to insults, like in your previous post, because they show that you have a valid point like nothing else.

O

old.m0000

Mr Pot - So why the hell don't you run around the BACK of the TK, sneak over to albside, and smack some albs as they run to re-inforce the zerg.

Or does that require too much thought.

thats what i did 3 times today

its just not that fun to only get 3/4 kills and have to /release and wait another 10 min.

edit: ps: nice use of an insult there, really lets people see the level of your argument.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Ok, testing my knowledge here...

He is a lvl25 norse savage who is logged outside DF so he will have trouble getting to apk :p

J

jayelle

thats what i did 3 times today

its just not that fun to only get 3/4 kills and have to /release and wait another 10 min.

So go past alb tk and move through hibside and set up a two pronged attack on the albs. Again, requires too much thought.

Users who are viewing this thread