top 5 peeps who you'd want to stay/leave in BG1

K

Karnage

Its at this point I would like to point out that you only get PA at level 21 :)

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Tyrant I
Lol erm.. Ive been PAing all day for 300-400 + ..
1) I was only lvl 20.

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Its at this point I would like to point out that you only get PA at level 21 :)

Hummm... :rolleyes:

T

Tyrant I

Lol yes.. 21 .. Im 23 now ! Say what u want.. ask the peeps Ive one shotted today.. not all cloth peeps either !

Easy to laugh at peeps when u are lame eh Xarat all ive seen last 2 hours is spam of your death... like I say laugh it up :)

K

kougar

anyway, my bow does hit for 150 yeah, but that normal shot, not crit shot :) hehe u think im that weak? nah, ur minds playing tricks again :D my crit does 300+ saw it do 410 once, but admitedly that was on a poor middy caster. still, fun fun..

oh yeah, and apprentice.. u guys shud stop camping our atk :D dont call the kettle black ;) when u ur self arnt wearing a squeaky clean halo.

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by Tyrant I
Lol yes.. 21 .. Im 23 now ! Say what u want.. ask the peeps Ive one shotted today.. not all cloth peeps either !

Easy to laugh at peeps when u are lame eh Xarat all ive seen last 2 hours is spam of your death... like I say laugh it up :)

Personal insults, what have I done to deserv this, but kougar no, you hit for good damage compared to the infs. And I thought you were a little less eager to flame then the cool i got a bg inf boys but apparently not.

Yet your eyes must be tired if you failed to see any kill but all death spams from me. I failed to see any from you in the time.

Later now though I saw you "laugh" it up over my dead body.

I know taking down a person to one hit from death, while myself being half life and rez sick gotta be considered weak. And definately deservs a laugh.

Are you sure you were in HDS because there are several people there that would have told you to not get excited over what is said on a forum.

edit bet I was just as weak when I took down those 2 infs that you so gladly watched... share the popcorns next time though ;)

K

kougar

my friend i was not insulting, i dont think i said anything insulting to u infact, i mearly pointed out that, 1) sumone said my hits were weak, and i know thay ant :) so i was setting the record stright there. also if im getting the wrong end of the stick here , plz tell me.. also if i laughed at ur body, which i dont think i did. its rude.. im sorry :) my apologies, unless u deserved it which as far as i know, u didnt off me.

K

Karnage

Hes talking to Tyrant, not you Kougar, read the post properly next time :p

K

kougar

:doh: :chortle:

think i shud stop smoking this stuff now

O

old.Iunliten

ASq.Karnage is correct..

Don't quit, share the stuff instead. ;)

T

Tyrant I

No matter my BG one days are over.. capped out.. in 3 days..:(
What poor solo killer Ive been... not!

Xarat the last day has been a pleasure.. crowned most beautifully by me takin down your caster and healer, within seconds off each other as u ran across MB..and escaping to tell the tale.. oh my heart jumps for joy :)

Tbh what my PA's hit you for I dont care >> end result you dead !
And that is the aim..

We all took a lotta screenies of our fun and games tonight..for a gallery. ." It'll be alright on the night Miguard.." to be opened by Dennis Norsman.. .. .. . .

You started this thead calling 1 PA I hit you with. why you even bothered to post is baffling.. maybe u were . . .PWND !

T

timberwolf

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
I want all the 4 infiltrators that are protecting kougar to leave so I can kill the only one doing damage of their stealth gank squad.

Always funny getting PA:ed for 170 then shot for 150 a pop with a bow.

Weak assassins. But numerous.

Bombadil I hope stay long enough for me to call my clan on her, damn that celt runs fast and often.

/Xarat Kobbie Savage in drop armour.

I was one of the infils guarding Kougar, dont think I saw you on the first night (Friday) but then yesterday:

http://www.boomspeed.com/timb3r/nottoobad.JPG

Not great (as you're resistant to thrust) but not too bad. Always funny killing arrogant people on forums. ;) - note the irony.... :p - But then again my class isnt supposed to fight you tough buggers anyway. Besides you move too much - stand still man !

Anyway people I would like to stay in:

1. Kougar - funny guy & now uber ;)
2. Fright - Almost 24 mate ;)
3. Petricia - Lurikeen NS who always put up a good fight and never really ran (much ;))
4. Paq - killed you once and, in turn, you killed me over 7 times !
5. Carrie/Junke/Poofy - 3 strong infils who understand teamwork !

Obviously Peek/Beannor my guildies would be cool, but as Bean is now out and I'm almost capped also - I guess we should all be seeing each other in BG3.

K

kougar

hehe, thanks timber :great:

just want to say, gratz on FRIGHT.. not freak, as i made a mistake of typing b4, has moved on to better things since capping outta bg1.. looking forward to playing with u again in BG3 m8, and we can get the uber grp xarat so fears together again:)

but also, can i just say.. WOULD MY M8's PLEASE STOP CAPPING OUT!!!!!!!! its annoying :p and yes. im mad at u fright. grrrrrrr hehe :p :cheers: :great:

S

Smartypants

What Timber said. :D

And Xarat, you should really cut your fingernails, they hurt. Like hell. :p

O

old.Iunliten

Yeah timber you PA:ed me twice over 200 damage so you hurt, we are fresh out of I can PA medals though, didn't know we were gonna need one ;)
I should get some thrust resist I think though, combined with thrust resist buff I should reach 30% thrust resist

but I collected some of of the hits and fights I did yesterday in this jpg photo (Done in Paint of course).

http://www.geocities.com/jeaw_84/Alltiett.JPG

geocities is best host I got access to(cut and paste), The background is when I was jumped by 1 then another 2 infs and got down 2/3, fright knows which fight it is.

I am so irritated that I didn't one shot the Caster though, he had around 20-30 HP left after my hit.

All my hits are on yellow cons too.

Edit: Peek I broke 3 dwarven great swords while sharpening my nails ;)

T

timberwolf

use boomspeed mate

www.boomspeed.com - free 1mb account; thats more simple than PA'ing a sitting, afk, asleep, yellow dressed wearing, grey con caster !

And I need PA medals ! - I miss 8 out 10 PA's (on non casters for some reason) because I suck ;)

K

Karnage

<Presents Timber the award for being the "Worst PA'er in Thidranki">

O

old.Iunliten

Originally posted by timberwolf

www.boomspeed.com - free 1mb account; thats more simple than PA'ing a sitting, afk, asleep, yellow dressed wearing, grey con caster !

"Due to the overwhelming popularity of BoomSpeed.Com hosting,
As well as the mis-use of the free accounts, we have been forced to temporarily disable new user signups.
We thank you for your patience."

I can never become an assassin I think. :(

S

Smartypants

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
<Presents Timber the award for being the "Worst PA'er in Thidranki">

Bah, then you have obviously not seen me. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

That's your problem; EVERYONE sees you! :p

GIVF MORE STEALTH!!!11

M

Marwolaeth

Want to see stay in BG1? Torgar.....Tried to PA him but didn't get an insta kill.....stood there swinging my piercers at him whilst his health went up from his fossil healer (hope I got the right name btw). When I died to him he was still nice enough to /salute when I think anyone else would of laughed at my idiocy and been justified to do so.......Also tried again later but by going for the fossil healer this time (why didn't somone warn me those little gits can heal themselves?). Died again, respect is due. No please stay at lvl 24 and in BG1 as I don't ever want to have to try fight you again :p

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
ask fright, he pa:ed me for that

Then kougars bow did 150 damage to me.

Edit: I haven't gotten PA:ed for above 230 yet from any assassin, normal is around 170.

A luri backstabbed me for 80 though, that was funny.

really odd, me 24 infil PAs for 350+ 90% of the time, probably mercfiltrators :p

O

old.Iunliten

Look at the pic I posted, 2 infs and 1 NS pa:ing me there.

highest was fright for 184.

Timber was the only one to pass 200 before I capped, 230:ish and 250:ish.

Dunno why all infs have to make up some numbers that are only accurate if they find a bluecon, in drop armour sitting caster :cool:

S

Shagrat

I want everyone to stay...... and can you please all stand around in groups and let me shoot siege weapons at you..... ahhhh go on................ please...............

H

heath

Must have been a damn fluke for me ...and as i have no idea how to get screenies onto here...the gist of it is this

You auto-stick Valkyn
You enter combat mode and target [Bonemarrow]
You prepare to perform a Perforate Artery!
You perform your Perforate Artery perfectly (+997)
You attack Bonemarrow with your rapier and hit for 420(-37)
You just killed Bonemarrow

Soz bonemarrow...didnt know it would sting that much )o:

i think that was the only decent screenie i ever took...oh yeah....lvl 24 infil...totally unbuffed !!! (((o:

:bazbeer:

T

twoll

whats the normal lvl 24 infil pa for? because i normally get hit for around 230 but that was when they had relics

S

stinkie

5 peeps I would have liked to have stay

1) my inf
2) my cabbie
3) my scout
4) my mincer
5) my reaver

5 Id like to leave
1) random stealther
2) random stealther
3) random stealther
4) random stealther
5) random stealther

P

[PS]Nova

Stay:

1. Twoll
2. Akabig
3. Durian
4. Jayelle
5. Me :)

Leave:

1. Cows (Mistar)
2. Cronn's alt

that's it so far, will edit maybe if I cba when this changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom