top 5 peeps who you'd want to stay/leave in BG1

K

kougar

ok, this is more than 5, but i started the thread so im immune to the title.:p
Freak,peek,timber,carrie, for a great nite in bg last nite.. we owned most hibs coming outta htk :) and they made me realise bg is actually fun and not a case of the albs being total mongs when it comes to ck taking;)

Elendor: coz shes my lil snuggly elf :p :fluffle: :wub:

Down: ive just met.. but we had sum pretty good bow fights just before,

and finally Drinkywinky : for his ability to survive zerging... how i dont know.. mabey hes too damn ugly and not even the hib firbolgs will touch him??

kougar ^..^

:bazbeer:

F

Faeldawn

STAY

Shagratz....summit (cant remember full name) the troll zerker.

Killed him lots of times, he never got me once, but was always the troll leading the middie charge. Kinda funky watching a zerker going rat then crashing into a pack of hibs, not many zerkers have the balls to do that on a regular basis.

LEAVE

All scouts, fekkin gits, think 90% of my deaths were to scouts at range.

Got hit once for 450+ on one arrow......who says scouts are underpowered :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Me! I never want to leave. :(

Another 4 people? Hmm, Blackrat was a nice foe. I only managed to kill him once and I would like to try my luck against him with all 3 str relics in my possession. As for the others...pfft, don't really care. Can't think of anyone else who has proved to be much of a challenge or worthy adversary. Sorry. I guess maybe the silly little healers who always take a rest far away from the rest of their zerg. I enjoy killing them...gives me something to chuckle about. :)

K

kougar

you sissy. are a cruel cruel holy person. shame on you.. ( and i agree with u on the healers.. it is rather funny.. makes me snigger lots and lots :flame: )

kougar ^..^

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Can't think of anyone else who has proved to be much of a challenge or worthy adversary. Sorry. I guess maybe the silly little healers who always take a rest far away from the rest of their zerg. I enjoy killing them...gives me something to chuckle about. :)

As a druid, i enjoy watchin assassins try to pa me while my pet eats em alive :)

K

Karnage

Hmmmm.. must be some really crap assasins in BG1 nowadays :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...if that was the orange con healery type I tried to BS2 this evening then allow me to explain; I was hella laggy and there was a slow reaction from my connection. When I BS2'd you by the time the move executed you were no longer there hence I fucked it up. I was NOT impressed at all and stormed off in a sulk. :/

If it wasn't for the lag I guarentee you would have been pushing up daisies. :p

T

Tyrant I

Erm... who's Freak ? Kougar ?

Bredo hurt me a lot other day, he took bigs hits ,guess he was buffed to high heaven but still one i avoid.....

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Hmm...if that was the orange con healery type I tried to BS2 this evening then allow me to explain; I was hella laggy and there was a slow reaction from my connection. When I BS2'd you by the time the move executed you were no longer there hence I fucked it up. I was NOT impressed at all and stormed off in a sulk. :/

If it wasn't for the lag I guarentee you would have been pushing up daisies. :p

I've got a mostly reg specced druid in the bg atm and stealthers don't bother me much especially if i have my insta ready. :p

Only about 20 rps left till he caps tho. :( So i guess my vote for to stay would be me, druid is my 3rd char i've played through thid and probably the one i've enjoyed the most so far.

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by Lessurl
I've got a mostly reg specced druid in the bg atm and stealthers don't bother me much especially if i have my insta ready. :p

Only about 20 rps left till he caps tho. :( So i guess my vote for to stay would be me, druid is my 3rd char i've played through thid and probably the one i've enjoyed the most so far.

Remember when i played my first char in bg.

Was a healer, didnt know about instas so i always died too sneaky infils :(

L

Lessurl

My first bg char was a bard. It was more funny than fun, always seemed to end up in grps that all ran off in different directions then bitched at me for speed.
People complaining when i switched to end in fights....didn't seem to understand that speed didn't work when in combat.
Trying to mez whole grps with single mez bcos i hadn't specced very highly in music (had maxed nurture to get the higher spd songs faster :p ...what can i say, i like runnin fast :p). My record i think was mezzing 6 members out of an 8 man grp as they charged at me, each one with single mez. :)

M

Moodyard^_^

lol

I dont think i even got mezz in bg, or maybe i had but i didnt know how to use it :|

I remember from my first pve time people asking me to mezz mobs and i was like "wtf?"

L

Lessurl

Wasn't much point in using mez when i was in the bg anyway (unless i was solo). It was good practice for keeping my cool when someone aoe nukes/roots/tanks all hit different targets etc. now when i take my bard to odins or emain. ;)

M

Moodyard^_^

I leveled a bard like 1 month ago.

Took him to bg once.

No hibs there except me so i thought hey lets solo.

Bad ide.

Met a minstrel and died :(

L

Lessurl

When i met a minstrel in the bg there was one of 2 outcomes....they mezzed me first..i died.
I mezzed them first.....i ran away.

M

Moodyard^_^

Why didnt i try that? ;)

I was nurt/reg specced tho, not much use of music when duoing with a chanter :D

O

old.Dillinja

People I wanted to stay :

1. Me (Dodge)

2. Arrowshot

3. Magol

4. Some hibs I forgot to mention

5. Me (Dillinja)

People I wanted to leave :

Anyone I kill too easy, damn you for making me cap so fast!

T

Tyrant I

Ahh dont think I replied corectly before,it was 3 amish..

Albs: Kougar,Timber,Peek,Cutme

Mids: Bredo, Fuschia.. * >Eendum gets a special mention for his dum ass "rude gestures"... oh and the Boney.Torgar...

Hibs : Fungal.. ,Creative..for her cute ass..

Still wanna wanna know who Freak is Kougar, that guy must be super-stealth cos I dint see him in our grp. at all last night!! :p

O

old.Iunliten

I want all the 4 infiltrators that are protecting kougar to leave so I can kill the only one doing damage of their stealth gank squad.

Always funny getting PA:ed for 170 then shot for 150 a pop with a bow.

Weak assassins. But numerous.

Bombadil I hope stay long enough for me to call my clan on her, damn that celt runs fast and often.

/Xarat Kobbie Savage in drop armour.

R

Repent Reloaded

Always funny getting PA:ed for 170 then shot for 150 a pop with a bow

thats fly dmg

-edit-
fly as in weak/shit, not fly = cool.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Repent
thats fly dmg

-edit-
fly as in weak/shit, not fly = cool.
thats somthing id garrote for :D

K

Karnage

Originally posted by old.Iunliten
Always funny getting PA:ed for 170 then shot for 150 a pop with a bow.

Are you serious?

170?

Are these assasins using BS1 or summit?

O

old.Iunliten

ask fright, he pa:ed me for that

Then kougars bow did 150 damage to me.

Edit: I haven't gotten PA:ed for above 230 yet from any assassin, normal is around 170.

A luri backstabbed me for 80 though, that was funny.

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
Are you serious?

170?

Are these assasins using BS1 or summit?

mm ye i noticed alot of assasins r useing bs 1

S

Sharp Thing

i ussually perfed infils for 250ish to 300at times, in bg 3its 300-400on most

T

Tyrant I

Lol erm.. Ive been PAing all day for 300-400 + ..
what you havnt told anyone is this. . .

1) I was only lvl 20.

2) Totally un buffed not even EB cos we have to beg to get em..

3 )You were prolly buffed to the nutz.. laugh it up fuzzball...

Ill see you in game I hope and Ill rip your head off !..

And whatever I hit U for U got PWND !! :)

O

old.Iunliten

So to sum it up.

You are lvl 20, pa:eing for cap everytime, without buffs.

Did I poke a nerv or something? :D

Users who are viewing this thread