Top 5 Best Thid Chars!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Bard > Skald imho.....ofc skald can mezz you and run away, but for 0 RP's....if he snares you to kite, just mezz him (while he's running away from you that is) and wait for snare to get off.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
Bard > Skald imho.....ofc skald can mezz you and run away, but for 0 RP's....if he snares you to kite, just mezz him (while he's running away from you that is) and wait for snare to get off.

Yea but any semi decent skald would whip a bard in bgs, bard doesnt get insta mezz and skald using 2hand weapon would kill bard easy.

That video of the bard killing stuff is really funny, the people he fights play a lot less than well but good effort to him for trying to play a solo bard in bgs that msut be the only few fights he won except against a selected few casters.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Agree with Staffzor
<washes mouth tin taste out of mouth>

Any of my skald could easily hand Any Bard his ass on a plate in thid.

Kobold Sword
Norse Sord
Troll Hammer
Dwarf Hammer

Landar

Fledgling Freddie
Svendoc said:
Agree with Staffzor
<washes mouth tin taste out of mouth>

Any of my skald could easily hand Any Bard his ass on a plate in thid.

Kobold Sword
Norse Sord
Troll Hammer
Dwarf Hammer

Been running around with my skald in bg1, been having a blast, normally paired with Kitty (a nasty little hunter) generally we win most 2 on 2 fights, mostly thanks to the insta mez. it also sets up some lovely crit shots for her.

recently capped out on Deko, my hunter, but he was so much fun I'm thinking of rerolling him.

Only characters I dont really enjoy in thid are seers.... "HEAL PLZ, REZ PLZZ, FFS REZ ME...." some people dont grasp the concept of an empty powerbar.

Mikal

Fledgling Freddie
I guess we all could make out own list, I know I definitely wouldn't put either scout or infil on my top five, but the SB would be up among them, because I play on obviously. in his career where I have capped him out and rerolled him, he's only lost three 1on1 fights so far, against a halfogre crush merc, highlander pole armsman and a nightshade.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I must add that Hunter is defo cool in bg1, as your pet halves even the toughest evade from assas. I might add that today I killed 4 albs in a row wiht my little dwarf =) Mincer, Sorc, Cleric, Wizzy. For the 4 ppl who might read these boards, little green thing with a brown cloak :fluffle:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Staffzor said:
Yea but any semi decent skald would whip a bard in bgs, bard doesnt get insta mezz and skald using 2hand weapon would kill bard easy.

That video of the bard killing stuff is really funny, the people he fights play a lot less than well but good effort to him for trying to play a solo bard in bgs that msut be the only few fights he won except against a selected few casters.

oh and to this, by watching the /gu I can say that these weren't the only fights he won.

Zede

Part of the furniture
alb classes need a bit of tweaking

without a doubt :

Matter Cabalist : Nearsight & the L24 AoE DoT is a killer.

Earth Wiz : GTaOE rules defending / attacking the ck

Sorcerer : As explained above

Scout : As explained above

Inf : As explained above

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
How can you not put zerker as No.1 slot?

a Buffed/sc'd zerker can drop a BD on its own..

my zerker (Medievil) droped 2 mercs on its own (one highlander one half-orge).
in vendo hitting 300-320 ahit is very nice,

Plus nukes dont hurt you much either, im a norse zerker and have 967hp when fully buffed, me and a skald took a fg of albs at alb bank afew months back, plus necros are easy rp's too :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i dont put zerkers at no1 spot because they dont have flexibility :p

give a caster some sprint/speed and a dot or 2 and the zerker can easily be kited :D

anyways how long has this thread gone on now? :p

though due to my recent thid activitiy again i would have to put theurgist's at my no1 most annoying alb class in thid atm :D

right up there next to minstrels and reavers :p

Weelil.

Svendoc

One of Freddy's beloved
Agree with Orm Air Theurg is ridiculously over p[owered chain stunning spamable pets come on :/

Got stunned 10 times in one beating :/

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Actually Air Theurgists aren't overpowered. I'm playing one and before creating I thought that it would make a great class. But the pet just lasts 20 seconds and they do really shitty damage. I duelled my buffbot one day cause I was bored and the pets were hitting my bot for 18-20 damage each hit (my bot has shitty armor so imagine). You need to cast at least 5 on a caster to make sure they die or at least 7-8 on a tank to kill one and those nasty biatches take a lot of power really. I think that I can just cast 10 pets with 1 full power bar. Otherwise, 1 on 1 there is no chance to beat me if I can get my qc mezz off. And air theurgists are 1 of the few classes that have 50-50 chance against a bd.

Was fun by the way yesterday I destealthed a hunter with my staff, he ran away but I mezzed him, sticked 6 or so pets on him he tried to come to me and kill me but with no chance as he got chain stunned every step he made :D

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Landar said:
Been running around with my skald in bg1, been having a blast, normally paired with Kitty (a nasty little hunter) generally we win most 2 on 2 fights, mostly thanks to the insta mez. it also sets up some lovely crit shots for her.

recently capped out on Deko, my hunter, but he was so much fun I'm thinking of rerolling him.

Only characters I dont really enjoy in thid are seers.... "HEAL PLZ, REZ PLZZ, FFS REZ ME...." some people dont grasp the concept of an empty powerbar.

Not to mention the people who don't want to group with you but still expect you to buff them. . . . :eek7:

My top most annoying classes are always the same:

Sorc/Cabby/Theurges - nobody else bothers me much tbh - Infils and scouts are a pain but if you can blindside them they haven't got the hp to withstand the punishment.

There was a 3 man sorc/cabby team in thid a week or so back. They were a real pain in the ass - I always went after them when they were about because they would just slay tons of mids if you didn't just swamp em . . . .

M

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
`mongoose said:
There was a 3 man sorc/cabby team in thid a week or so back. They were a real pain in the ass - I always went after them when they were about because they would just slay tons of mids if you didn't just swamp em . . . .

M

Was that koboldy/zergerac/promfs? if so probably us, we play that combo a fair bit in thidranki. Sometimes different names but always 3 inconus.

If it was us don't all go after us (especially stealthers) cos that is really nasty. :p

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
lol zergarac was def one. I have organised so many groups to go gank you three in revenge it's untrue :p

I always watch out for your kill spam tbh. . . The chaos you three cause is a right pain ;)

M

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Thegreatest said:
Actually Air Theurgists aren't overpowered. I'm playing one and before creating I thought that it would make a great class. But the pet just lasts 20 seconds and they do really shitty damage. I duelled my buffbot one day cause I was bored and the pets were hitting my bot for 18-20 damage each hit (my bot has shitty armor so imagine). You need to cast at least 5 on a caster to make sure they die or at least 7-8 on a tank to kill one and those nasty biatches take a lot of power really. I think that I can just cast 10 pets with 1 full power bar. Otherwise, 1 on 1 there is no chance to beat me if I can get my qc mezz off. And air theurgists are 1 of the few classes that have 50-50 chance against a bd.

Was fun by the way yesterday I destealthed a hunter with my staff, he ran away but I mezzed him, sticked 6 or so pets on him he tried to come to me and kill me but with no chance as he got chain stunned every step he made :D

its not the damage that makes it overpowered, its the fact you are chain stunned for the 100000's of other casters that kick the shit out of you :D

also the DD's are quite nice (if i remember right anyway :p )

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
`mongoose said:
lol zergarac was def one. I have organised so many groups to go gank you three in revenge it's untrue :p

I always watch out for your kill spam tbh. . . The chaos you three cause is a right pain ;)

M

Just remeberd this incarnation of the team. still got like 200rps maybe to go was koboldx/zergerac(me)/shipdit. Kinda stopped playing them cos after doing a stint seemed to be cabas/sorcs everywhere so lost some of the fun :< now atmo alb is overrun with casters in thid so occasionaly playing my scout (kubold) and zergfil (balistar). Kinda wish mids would take keep now tho after seeing albs camping yesterday :O

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Staffzor said:
Just remeberd this incarnation of the team. still got like 200rps maybe to go was koboldx/zergerac(me)/shipdit. Kinda stopped playing them cos after doing a stint seemed to be cabas/sorcs everywhere so lost some of the fun :< now atmo alb is overrun with casters in thid so occasionaly playing my scout (kubold) and zergfil (balistar). Kinda wish mids would take keep now tho after seeing albs camping yesterday :O

nooo mids dont want the keep :D

give keep to hibs permanently imo :)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Yea ok give hibs the keep i'll go along with that :p now jsut need to find more than 2 hibs in thid at anyone time and prefereably not 2 NS :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Staffzor said:
Yea ok give hibs the keep i'll go along with that :p now jsut need to find more than 2 hibs in thid at anyone time and prefereably not 2 NS :p

agree :worthy:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
its not the damage that makes it overpowered, its the fact you are chain stunned for the 100000's of other casters that kick the shit out of you

also the DD's are quite nice (if i remember right anyway )

Ok thats true :p

A mercenary in thid was asking for duels as there was no mid in thidranki, I said I would duel him but he said that he wouldn't duel me as I had stunning pets. I said ok fair, I wont use my pets :). He of course accepted it, we even began at melee range...qc-root, got back to maximum distance, 4x dd+snare killed the poor guy :p

He was max sc'ed but we duelled unbuffed

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Speaking as a Hibby minority, I've played and enjoyed most classes, my favorite were the Valewalker and Nature Druid..

Been having a lot of really good duels with some nice people in Thid recently with my nature druid.. They don't often expect it to work :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the most unenjoyable BG character was my Warden :)

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
without a doubt :

Matter Cabalist : Nearsight & the L24 AoE DoT is a killer.
Earth Wiz : GTaOE rules defending / attacking the ck
Sorcerer : As explained above
Scout : As explained above
Inf : As explained above

Matter Cabalist: nice but in comparison to schaman its still an cloth wearer
Earth wizzard: recast timer

^^ not really

1. Schaman (bolt, 2xdot, root, desease, rezz, heals)
2. Matter cabalist
3. carving runemaster and void eld (bolts and gtae/ae, nice utilities too)
4. fire wizzard, sorc
5. skald, champion

Stealthers only good if teaming (2 bowchars are insame) or enemy sleeps/sits down/runs away from group.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Brolundar said:
schaman

1. Schaman (bolt, 2xdot, root, desease, rezz, heals)

S-H-A-M-A-N

not schaman, sheman, shamen!! :twak:

shammy is for those "casual" people out there :cheers:

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
ERR! No 1 = Teh Cleric !

Its true, coz like i got these cool boofs and wear like chain stuff and have this hammer wiv swirly lights... and im teh best coz i got loadsa mates like me at the APK .... they dont say much ... and dont move a lot, except when an inf come up to them then they cast spells...... but i dont do that stuff!

NOOOOO im like, COMON LADS! UZ LOT CAN TAKE ALL THESE MID/HIBS... and they kinda stand there a lot and not say much so im like OK LADS CHARRGGGEE I'LL LEAD TEH WAY LETS ZERG EM! coz me + 10 cleric mates are totally gonna get all them Rp's hehehehehe

So i leggit down the hill swinging my real cool hammer n stuff coz i know me other cleric mates are soooo gonna follow me and WTFPWN! all teh mids n hibs... and then i die coz sum stoopid lame SB has hit me with hiz skillzors.. and im thinkin.. right her cum da lads they gonna own em all MUHAWAWAWAW CLERIC POWA! and i look for me mates and they all still stood there doin nuffink... and then like one will suddenly move and ill say YESSSS GETTEM M8 and then hell rezz me and then .. errrr ... errr then ill be like OK LADS TRY AGAIN WE CAN DO IT! but they stand there n dont say anythin... and errrr..... ill die again by meself :(

Sumtimes i wonder about me cleric m8's if they arnt really up forra fight. Nice chaps tho, never give ya any grief or do teh smack talk.

:m00:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
shame that albs take camping mpk to a whole new level :p

sshot099.jpg

but then again im a BD so im not entitled to whine at all :p

edit: pic not good quality :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom