Tonight's RR

D

d34k

Now I've calmed down a bit I think that we probably were rumbled leaving Svasud Faste. It seemed total bullshit at the time: we were in DG and we had reports of full groups streaming out of your border keeps. We knew early on we'd been rumbled. The effects on morale and sanity were rather disturbing.

I think the blabbing on IRC that Roo talks of is probably a small minority and didn't have any great effect in the long run anyway as it happened after the event and people in-game already knew about what was happening.

To explain what happened in HotC: After realizing the RR had been found out people were split 50/50 in wanting just cancel it or zerg onward. At this point Roo's plan was out the window and no amount of shouting on his or the other raid leaders part were going to pull it back together.

At this point Hibernia had developed a real hardon for our keeps and people decided to suicide out and defend our frontiers. GoP, AoD and friends were really in the right place at the right time to farm us. There was no particular skill in what they did, but you can't help but laugh your arse off at that video! How stupid can Midgard get?

I hope we see you again soon.

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
really?? can't seem to remember that, and i've been around since day 1
i must be getting old
Came with SI i think, click options and you can set names to coloured or classic.

K

koxine

We tried, we failed, but we will be back..

Thx to Roo for the hard work organizing.. thx to others for being part of it.. cheer up! it's christmas..

=)

M

morpheous

Originally posted by NecromancerBane
heh love this a scout reported in bs.

Mids never left savasud in really large numbers and he knew they were all going doden's not really believable when Bled was under attack which would lose Midgard DF.

Also the fact alb had large numbers in Excal and had 2fg with pbaoe setup waiting at HoC entrance, probably had 2fg of DS at MMGHW as well, definately a cross-realm informant

you sir, are an anus.

Large numbers at Excal? my group ran past it and saw 2 fgs there.

2fg with PBaoE set up? Erm ..nope - my grp were 2nd there, and we were a mellee grp, i saw 2 ice wizzies max at the height of the "battle" when Everlast popped from somewhere and wtfpwned us all.

FYI - we floundered around for the best part of an hour trying to ascertain the truth in the relic reports, shame it all went pear-shaped from your point of view as you could cave caught us unawears.

Flame people - look to yourselves if you want someone to blame, cut this crossrealm nonsense

H

haarewin

Originally posted by Aoln
Came with SI i think, click options and you can set names to coloured or classic.

/colornames works too in classic (since i started playing)

A

amazingsteve

Haarewin is the crossrealmer, he infiltrated Midguard, figured out wot was going on and den told Rambo, Leader of Albion.

edit: yeye haar, typo i know :p

N

Naveh

Stealther info, deal with it, besides... Moving in large numbers even if it's 4fg, makes one suspicous of their activities... following numbers kinda give it away eventually. :(

O

old.Vae

The movie link is now stopped since you guys all killed my monthly free 6GB bandwidth allowance almost all today only! It was working well for hosting movies for the guild but I don't think I have enough bandwidth for BW's zerg!

Gryllus has a mirror host but it's up to him if he posts it here or not.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by d34k
I think the blabbing on IRC that Roo talks of is probably a small minority and didn't have any great effect in the long run anyway as it happened after the event and people in-game already knew about what was happening.

Aye, id known about the 'RR' for at least 15mins ingame before I saw any mention of it on IRC (my guild consists of just me, i wasnt grouped or even in a frontier, and my guild is not in an alliance so its not like I can just read comments on /as :))

Info about the raid got spread pretty quickly

:clap: @ Civy for using maths imo.

O

old.Belorfyn

Originally posted by TaF
This was the most challenging part of the night(shrunken + decreased qual) :

sshot555.JPG

Later the stealthzerg got killed by PE, at point where RR was already cancelled tho :x

Anyway, was worth a try at least.

/cheer Roo

Heh, forgot about this afterwards.
We came to Sauvage with 20 SB's and right in front of us sits a caster ! That's a some trial for SB :)
That caster sure had no idea how lucky he/she was :)

Could had made own thread from this though, it's wasted in this one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom