Tonight's RR

C

corranhorn1

Hibs most likely knew as marasaki stated that 3hibs were in the uppland area but i dont know if they saw the enemy or not hence while that was not included in my battle report :p

A

Arithon

nah

Celtic Fists's Radar picked up 150 enemies in the area ^^

O

[Oo]Escape

Nice try by mids! Primetime raids will always be tougher and gain more respect.

/cheer Muraski! Being in the right place at the right time :D

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by corranhorn1

i am proud to be the only alb to survive the battle of HoC after diving inside when rest albs died

I'm proud to group with people who abandon their group mid-fight and port into HoC :p

Y

yerk

Originally posted by d34k
So who *didn't* know about Midgard's RR on Albion tonight?

Running past alb scouts for teh nooby tactic asshole

Yerk lvl 50 4rr3 cab
Yeeeeerk lvl50 2rr4 sorc

Y

yerk

Originally posted by d34k
Awww, bless... I'll buy you some WIT for Christmas... Christ know's you need it.
u dont ur beyond help

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by [Oo]Escape
I'm proud to group with people who abandon their group mid-fight and port into HoC :p

You lot were already dead and buried i was hiding with the other group of albs that got slaughtered swiftly too :( i was just lucky mids not follow me in hoc :p
Thou admittingly i should of stayed up top and took on 70 mids alone, never know may have won.
Aint i just the optimistic :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: Re: :D

Originally posted by brite
pull your head out from up your own ass

report more minstrels for cheating imo :D

O

[Oo]Escape

Originally posted by corranhorn1
You lot were already dead and buried i was hiding with the other group of albs that got slaughtered swiftly too :( i was just lucky mids not follow me in hoc :p
Thou admittingly i should of stayed up top and took on 70 mids alone, never know may have won.
Aint i just the optimistic :)

Our fg was still alive when your name was greyed out... I thought you might LD or something... till I checked after the fight, so...

Y

yerk

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian
you too
nice to be flamed by a sb and a healer - maybe in the future u'll play a toon that uses more than 3 buttons - enjoy ur whine :)

T

Tesla Monkor

Many of the mids didn't even bother to leave HoC and suicided inside on mobs. Well done, Albs.

You got very lucky this time.

T

the_smurflord

Sure, I can accept a stealther spotting us, reporting back to his alliance and albion responding and laying in wait. Done the same thing myself.

What you didn't see was the total chaos in the trip through Doden's and HoC with most of the mids completely ignoring the raid leader, a total shambles. In the end, the raid leaders said they'd had enough and if people weren't prepared to listen then there was no point. Raid cancelled. The rest just carried on in a mindless zerg and walked into the PBAE despite being told to hold back. I'm sure most were afk and stuck to people at that point. Very sad.

And full credit for the albs in mounting a proper tactical response. The mids deserved to be wiped for that performance.

I

Indiana Jones

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Sure, I can accept a stealther spotting us, reporting back to his alliance and albion responding and laying in wait. Done the same thing myself.

What you didn't see was the total chaos in the trip through Doden's and HoC with most of the mids completely ignoring the raid leader, a total shambles. In the end, the raid leaders said they'd had enough and if people weren't prepared to listen then there was no point. Raid cancelled. The rest just carried on in a mindless zerg and walked into the PBAE despite being told to hold back. I'm sure most were afk and stuck to people at that point. Very sad.

And full credit for the albs in mounting a proper tactical response. The mids deserved to be wiped for that performance.

looking at your sig...aren't you an alb ??

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
looking at your sig...aren't you an alb ??

Yeah, also 47 skald in Fedaykin. And don't start with the cross-realming stuff, I've never passed information across either direction.

A

angelujo

http:/angelujo.uw.hu/sshot050.jpg

I had great fun, pbaoed everyone (who was silly enough to come close :p) to death with the others :)

And an other pic at the end:

http:/angelujo.uw.hu/sshot051.jpg

O

old.Belorfyn

Ah, I guessed it was the stealther at Svasud, and said it too after the (ever so expectable) blab/spying rumours started to fly around in chatgroups about 10 seconds after first alb was spotted :)

Well, bad luck for us this time. The raid was well planned, I know that for sure, though perhaps not so well executed when the time came or followed. I can't say anything about that since I don't know what happened in DG/Summoner's Hall/HoC since I was playing another part on this raid and not moving with those people, nor in same CG.

K

kain_pravus

I was there today, it was a disaster .... we where spotted too early and albs managed to put a counter force in place (damn those 4/5 ice wizzs around the corner, I was one of the first to *find* them).

when we heard we where busted with albs camping out side the portal, we all suicided.

just a case of bad luck, then again any prime time force has a high chance of being spotted but thats the price we pay for playing a fair game.

but I would have throught the more direct route would have been better instead of the dodens way /shrug

N

NecromancerBane

heh love this a scout reported in bs.

Mids never left savasud in really large numbers and he knew they were all going doden's not really believable when Bled was under attack which would lose Midgard DF.

Also the fact alb had large numbers in Excal and had 2fg with pbaoe setup waiting at HoC entrance, probably had 2fg of DS at MMGHW as well, definately a cross-realm informant

I

iceforge

Originally posted by yerk
nice to be flamed by a sb and a healer - maybe in the future u'll play a toon that uses more than 3 buttons - enjoy ur whine :)

SB (mine that is) use following:

PA + CD + SS + Havoc + Garrote + Archlite Heals (sp?) + Hamstring + Leaper + Rib Seperation + Doublefrost + Backstab + Tightcut + Stealth + Sprint + Possible Potions

If you count that 3, then... :D

Come again? :)

Y

yerk

Originally posted by NecromancerBane
heh love this a scout reported in bs.

Mids never left savasud in really large numbers and he knew they were all going doden's not really believable

I got the /cg = first report was 2-3fg but u didnt kill the scout - then he saw some more - then some more... didnt take a genius to see what was going on - was no need for xrealming we were w8ing for u while u were messing about in hoc where another scout watched u kill the archwizard - hibs added as usual and whats wrong with that according to COC x-realming is allowed tho i dont think we have any prydwen/hib in our guild.

Learn to live with it - there are now 3 realms with about the same number in each hibs are no longer ur poodles in hw

I

iceforge

Re: Re: Tonight's RR

Yerk lvl 50 4rr3 cab
Yeeeeerk lvl50 2rr4 sorc

Just to add... Cab don't take that much skill, AE-dot fortehwin and that's around it (come correct me if I'm totally wrong) while your Sorc Apperently aren't high RR, so, come again and tell others to play "hard classes" when you yourself show some skills? :p

Y

yerk

Originally posted by iceforge
SB (mine that is) use following:

PA + CD + SS + Havoc + Garrote + Archlite Heals (sp?) + Hamstring + Leaper + Rib Seperation + Doublefrost + Backstab + Tightcut + Stealth + Sprint + Possible Potions

If you count that 3, then... :D

Come again? :)
mite actually use more than 3 then if u didnt just 2 hit casters affter some1 else already on them

Y

yerk

Re: Re: Re: Tonight's RR

Originally posted by iceforge
Just to add... Cab don't take that much skill, AE-dot fortehwin and that's around it (come correct me if I'm totally wrong) while your Sorc Apperently aren't high RR, so, come again and tell others to play "hard classes" when you yourself show some skills? :p
skills start at the bottom - got pass thru 1 then 2 then 3 maybe u'll learn to count 1 day ofc maybe u started at rr lvl 5

btw look at dw to see the easiest classes to play - healers and stealthers as far as i can see according to the stats and thats in every realm

when necros are un nerfed i hope to read some real whines :)

btw if 6 ticks at 95 - 130 dmg kill u u are really gimped

B

bone_idle

Givf more puny avalonian ice wizzies for me to blow the crap outa them with my animist please. :)

Was nothing to do with relic raid but great fun in hib frontier tonight.

T

the_smurflord

Yerk and iceforge, please take this to another thread or preferably to PMs. This has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

O

otho

You don´t know much about playing healer. 3 buttons, very funny.

I

iceforge

Originally posted by otho
You don´t know much about playing healer. 3 buttons, very funny.

Aye, we got both Str-buff, Dex-buff, Con-buff, Af-buff and AE-stun :D

Or, that is around what i use on mine, ain't 50 yet tho ;)

[EDIT] And on the topic, Great Job to that Alb who spotted the mid zerg, pretty lucky timing, must give you some good lub from those fine Briton ladies in reward, eh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom