Tonight's RR

B

bigchief

well after 15fg got spotted going into dodens ....

E

etaew

there was a stealther camping a mid border keep and reported on /as about about 15 fg leaving it.. followed to dodens. and about that time alarms were sounded..

so erm.. /shrug .. most ppl were aware about the time u were in HOC

O

old.Spug

nice excuse, however, 15fg's didnt go into dodens at once, and there were reports of albs moving to rk as we started to enter DG.

the move to DG happened in stages, to stop that kind of warning.

A

AramusM

yeah. thanks for the rp in hoc. was about 2fg+ in there slowed you up a bit:) hehe. shame you backed off a bit, i could of had a better vp screenie

X

Xeanor

There was a stealther (Murasaki) camping Svasud, you were spotted there.

J

Joline

Well still we got the info from scout.. first it was 4fg and we didn't mind.. after a while it become 10fg. Then we reacted

A

Arithon

rofl!!!!

ehhh well from what i heard... the number started off quite low... and we were getting an ever increasing number of mids leaving svasud faste...

^_^

got a video of the alb entrance of HoC boy that was fun :D i was actually crying with joy

M

Mortius

Well you obviously didnt execute the plan very well. One scout at bk reported first 10+fg having moved out, then increasing to 15+ etc.

Doesnt take long to suss out what you smelly ones were up to.

Just because A RR has been spotted and reacted to, doesnt automatically mean cross-realming was involved. You were just unlucky this time

D

d34k

Please, more funny excuses for Albion cheating... they're getting better!

E

Eroda

A scout (Muraski) was at your border keep. He reported 15fgs of you leaving your border keeps at regular intervals.

Initially we suspected it was just a retake force to get back bled but it became obvious that such a large force would not be used in this way. The only other alternative was that you we're going through HoC to get to our relics. We then had several people scouting inside HoC who picked up the zerg.

We then went with our ice wizard group down into hoc to have some fun :)

There was no cross-realming involved that i could tell.

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by d34k

We're laughing more at you with those remarks.

V

Vladamir

Fyi Murasaki was camping Svasud and he reported 15 fgs+ moving out, it got around the alliances, we set up and intercepted.

For once just take it that albs out-done you.

Merry Christmas :bazbeer:

A

Arithon

the 3fg of stealthers

haha 3fg's of stealthers supposedly got boned at Bold o_O

D

d34k

Originally posted by Xeanor
We're laughing more at you with those remarks.

Awww, bless... I'll buy you some WIT for Christmas... Christ know's you need it.

A

arguyle

please more excuses for poor mid planning they are also getting better :D

S

Shanaia

Murasaki4tehwin ... imo

Now stop whining Mids... t'is only a game ... you lost .. now go get your own Murasaki

Or just do an alarmclock raid so we can whine and you can say "t'is only a game"

(anyone notice a patern? ... well bottemline .. Murasaki pwns 15 fg's :p)

M

mastade

Atleast it was primetime.. aye ? - Cya on my RR on Wednesday!!.. primetime ofc.!

D

Derric

Think Sanya from Mythic had a fitting quote about this.."Just because you got beaten doesn't instantly have to mean the other player cheated."

edit:It's good you go to BW when mids are still in the frontiers btw,always good to have more albs logging in. :)

T

Talmont

Aye we were lucky that Murasaki spotted the many groups, and then spotted at Doddens and then it didnt take long to realise the plan, you got spotted thats all, the best laid plans of mice and trolls.

And if you say cheating prove it dont just be a sore loser.

A

Arithon

:D

Daoc and SI £20
Monthly Subscription to get an Ice wiz to 50 £15
PBAE'ing 70+ mids to death at alb entrance of Dodens.....

Priceless!

B

brite

Re: :D

Originally posted by Arithon
Daoc and SI £20
Monthly Subscription to get an Ice wiz to 50 £15
PBAE'ing 70+ mids to death at alb entrance of Dodens.....

Priceless!

pull your head out from up your own ass

V

Vladamir

Right after you eat some humble pie mate accept that albs beat mids :D.

C

corranhorn1

The truth.

The truth of what happened is this, and those that know me mid/hib alike know i will be stating just that.

While the 2-3fg or so of albs (not sure exact number us there) attacked bled, a bored murasaki made his way down to uppland.
There he was hoping to pick of some enemy as they wandered alone but instead he saw a several small sets of groups moving out.
Initially he reported to me that 5fg had left, soon growing to 10fg+ raising to about 15fg at a guess.

At this time we thought hang on, that over reacting even for a mid. so a couple of us asked for scouting of dodens. Not sure who went as erodafira finalised this part afaik. While he done that i contacted Asmodean (sp!) the ministral and requested him to watch hoc which he willing said he would do.

So at this time we had. confirmed numbers leaving Uppland but not going to Bledmeer it seemed.

We had a person watching dodens.

We had a person watching hoc (you killed him at arch wizard :p )
I had contacted the major alliances telling them that we had a "possible" relic force. This was /as and they reacted swiftly willing to prepare on just a HUNCH that it was a RR and credit to them for that

While some us prepared at CS, excally, berks, surs and myrid. Erodafira's pbaoe group and another group went to hoc, followed by couple more whom waited outside. And thats where battle commenced and you know the outcome.

This is a breif breakdown, i dont think i got it logged if i do i will drag it out and prove it with that too but i rarely use it unless i forget to press / before i try type something :p

I want to thank all of Albion for reacting to the hunch swiftly and with a mature manner (mainly). All the aid is much appreciated by all involved.

Also i want to thank the mids for attempting it prime time, much courage in such an attempt. Thank you and keep up the good work as next time we may not be so fortunate.

For those that insist it cross realming, sorry but you got a view that i probably cant change as it bred in that it always that way due to the past events. I was the 2nd person to know that large numbers left BK and i wasnt even in Irc till after when i was looking for the raid leader to clear up what really happened.

In short thou the battle was swift there was alot of good work by many and i am proud to have seen people behaving in a decent mannor.
After a month break and having a crap time back in few days i so far been on, this as brightened my outlook of the game a little :)

C

corranhorn1

hmmm, i do witter on a bit, heh, sorry about that but needed saying. And just an edition, i am proud to be the only alb to survive the battle of HoC after diving inside when rest albs died, only a few mids came down and due to immunity timer and some luck (+rest time) managed to do away with them and hide till you mids left :)

Edit : Can we now keep from throwing about insults as it is not needed. You can state an opinion without being abusive incase some people didnt realise that :p

T

Tafaya Anathas

We don't need RR blabbers like you, we have scouts/infils...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom