ToA and RvR

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
stubbe said:
Other than that I'd say remove GP and the realms are just about equal.

Na I disagree. Pre-toa I think they just about were, but that was because alb RAs off set the other differences (e.g. BOF/SoS against the savage trains). Now if you look at how group set ups have changed, and how they compare with the equilavent in each realm Albion has significant disadvantages. Mids usually run in mixed groups now which have alot more utility than the equivalent Alb group - and BoF/SoS aren't the balancer they were in those circumstances. Hib pbaoe-grapple groups also have major advantages over the Alb equivalent. In fact I'd say the only set up that Albs can compete with now is the savage gank squads, but there just arent many of them around now :( Some people say that all realms have access to the same MLs/ Artifacts...but the bottom line is that the effect those have had on group set ups, and how they effect group set ups, has left Alb in a worse position now than pre-TOA. The only balancing factor left is population, but with so many people rerolling to either Hib or Mid (splitters :p) even that has changed.And come NF it aint gonna get any better...

Mawinax

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Na I disagree. Pre-toa I think they just about were, but that was because alb RAs off set the other differences (e.g. BOF/SoS against the savage trains). Now if you look at how group set ups have changed, and how they compare with the equilavent in each realm Albion has significant disadvantages. Mids usually run in mixed groups now which have alot more utility than the equivalent Alb group - and BoF/SoS aren't the balancer they were in those circumstances. Hib pbaoe-grapple groups also have major advantages over the Alb equivalent. In fact I'd say the only set up that Albs can compete with now is the savage gank squads, but there just arent many of them around now :( Some people say that all realms have access to the same MLs/ Artifacts...but the bottom line is that the effect those have had on group set ups, and how they effect group set ups, has left Alb in a worse position now than pre-TOA. The only balancing factor left is population, but with so many people rerolling to either Hib or Mid (splitters :p) even that has changed.And come NF it aint gonna get any better...

+ relic placement. Which empirically has been rather static the last ½ year, apart from a few very short exceptions

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
stubbe said:
Speedwarp is an annoying feature. Other than that I'd say remove GP and the realms are just about equal.
Its annoying for sure, I think it has some merit tho, however duration should be MUCH shorter say 5-10 sec top, it should break speed nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom