gohan

FH is my second home
ill try an come will need to beg buffs tho ill bring savage \0/

censi

Can't get enough of FH
get some error with email server when i try to register

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
nice idea Gahn :) hope it works out well, kinda wish my NS was active for this :D

Calo

Part of the furniture
brad said:
But the thing is we need people to realise were creating this area for soloers, so therefore fg's/zergers<aim> shouldn't be comming there to ruin peoples fun.

And if they do i think they should be named and shamed tbh, it will become alot harder for them if they get a worser reputation than they already have.

So therefore people will be less likely to do it, as it would become harder for them in the long run.

So how exactly would fg's know where not to go when they are not allowed on the forum..

anyway good idea. Seems like lots of fun.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Error on trying to register :(

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /customers/dipp.dk/dipp.dk/httpd.www/prydwen/includes/emailer.php

Shame, it sounds like a good idea...

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
thought the camlan server had a server ruleset witch allowed the 1 vs 1 fights, why do you have to move that to the normal servers now?

gohan

FH is my second home
Dimmer said:
thought the camlan server had a server ruleset witch allowed the 1 vs 1 fights, why do you have to move that to the normal servers now?

cos camlann is shit an no 1 wants to play thier, i dont see why any1 would have a problem with this unless of couse ur worried that there will be no 1 for you to add on

Jjuraa

Banned
censi said:
get some error with email server when i try to register

ditto, not sure what to do now.

Also, with the "no bbs" rule, does that mean "no buffs on character" ? or can you have a buffbot logged at ligen for example.

Another thing id recommend, a blacklist. so that if someone DOES add/zerg, they get put on the blacklist and blocked/removed from forum access?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like a great idea!

Might even get rr3 on my valkyrie one day.
I'll try not to dex/quick share too much, but you better bring dex/quick charges. :p

Shame i'm working today. Hope it turns out well. =)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Pls read the frigging thread :D
It gives an error but registration goes well anyway.
Use those nick and pwds and send me that pm (which works even with that debug error at the end!!!) ^^

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Jjuraa said:
ditto, not sure what to do now.

Also, with the "no bbs" rule, does that mean "no buffs on character" ? or can you have a buffbot logged at ligen for example.

Another thing id recommend, a blacklist. so that if someone DOES add/zerg, they get put on the blacklist and blocked/removed from forum access?

I mean that it ain't allowed to drag bbs in the area and park em there.
Gave u access, get in and read the lot :)

Tilda

Well i'd come if I had a BB, and my reaver was toa'ed propperly and I could afford to open my accounts :(

illu

Part of the furniture
I think it will be good to have an option to fight in different areas, different nights of the weeks finding solo action, but on the other hand, I wouldn't do it all the time as fights against 2 or 3 low RRs at the same time, or 2 high RRs or all the other combos are what gets the heart pumping.
Fighting around docks/bridges/drop off and killing casters is what assassins do best, so there will still be a healthy amount of that.

But if it is a bit quiet, or if there are some nasty FGs around or big stealth groups and it is getting very annoying, the option to play in a solo-type area will be a nice choice to have.

It will be like a little iRvR area :>

Oli - Illu

Shafu

Fledgling Freddie
I'll give it a try with my valk. I hate duels (dictating how and who you can fight), but soloing in NF is crap, so this could be a great idea. I assume that helping realmmates is a no-no?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Shafu said:
I'll give it a try with my valk. I hate duels (dictating how and who you can fight), but soloing in NF is crap, so this could be a great idea. I assume that helping realmmates is a no-no?

1 vs 1 means 1 vs 1, not 2 vs 1 (aka helping realm mates).
Clear ain't it? ^^

Corran

Part of the furniture
I sign up later when I get home Gahn, If i were you i would also send Requiel a PM here and tell him to sign up for access to your forum. By doing so you will show that not trying to hide anything and you keeping it within the boundries set.

I think I only got my heretic on the account I will activate (good old merc is on original account but my newer toons - theurg and tic mainly on 2nd account) that will fit this. But if I do a full respec of RA's and Skills he should be good for this.

Hate flex for solo, unless i abuse run through it just wasted skill points. So back to the pure hybrid spec I enjoyed and hope I can throw together a semi decent template with what I got. No cl's on him though, maybe i just go talk to the king and tell him that I am willing to be his bitch :p

That said, no doubt after awhile people are going to start to congregate around certain areas of the selected zones. This will actually happen naturally when people learn the best place to meet others. I just hope that we can randomize it enough so that we wont have it looking like preset duels in preset small area of a zone (ie everyone heads only to ruins etc)

Ucallme

Banned
Im up for it Gahn

Name the place and i'll be hiding in the shadows waiting to pounce

Amphrax/Arauddry

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Ucallme said:
Im up for it Gahn

Amphrax/Arauddry

U old prick! register! :eek:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Corran said:
I sign up later when I get home Gahn, If i were you i would also send Requiel a PM here and tell him to sign up for access to your forum. By doing so you will show that not trying to hide anything and you keeping it within the boundries set.

I think I only got my heretic on the account I will activate (good old merc is on original account but my newer toons - theurg and tic mainly on 2nd account) that will fit this. But if I do a full respec of RA's and Skills he should be good for this.

Hate flex for solo, unless i abuse run through it just wasted skill points. So back to the pure hybrid spec I enjoyed and hope I can throw together a semi decent template with what I got. No cl's on him though, maybe i just go talk to the king and tell him that I am willing to be his bitch :p

That said, no doubt after awhile people are going to start to congregate around certain areas of the selected zones. This will actually happen naturally when people learn the best place to meet others. I just hope that we can randomize it enough so that we wont have it looking like preset duels in preset small area of a zone (ie everyone heads only to ruins etc)

If Requiel feels like that am sure i can give him access ofc ^^

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Ucallme said:
Im up for it Gahn

Amphrax/Arauddry

no ebayers , new rule

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with this is there will always be a few who will get a group and steamroll everyone :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Zebolt said:
QQ... why? :(

Cause u are a frigging bolter, no joy for ya!!! ^^

Tallen said:
Problem with this is there will always be a few who will get a group and steamroll everyone :(

They gonna do it only once if they are registered on forum cause of mighty ban!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom