To the real soloers out there

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
tis funny how some of the people who post in this thread are responsible for the clusters rvr death

edit: fuck puncuation

pip

Banned
Raven said:
you and your kind are to thank for the death of pvp on excal/pryd cluster so kindly fuck off back to your bridge.
Lol that comment just shows all what a real nerd you really are:)

pip

Banned
Gear said:
tis funny how some of the people who post in this thread are responsible for the clusters rvr death

edit: fuck puncuation
Nerds need a excuse to stop playing, real gamers carry on:p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pip said:
Lol that comment just shows all what a real nerd you really are:)
who is the nerd? the one camping a bridge 24/7 because he is to stupid/lazy to get a job or the one that has better things to do with his time and works for a living?

pip

Banned
Raven said:
who is the nerd? the one camping a bridge 24/7 because he is to stupid/lazy to get a job or the one that has better things to do with his time and works for a living?
I care you have to work? nah i don't give a shite tbh:) so folk play game 24/7 they got to be spongers of the state? nah can i afford not to work well yes? but is it any of your business nah?

pip

Banned
You see diffrence between me and all that have quit is easy explanation, some are winners and some are losers,think i would of quit by now if i was a loser:p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
pip, your parents didn't happen to be brother and sister did they? that's the only real way i can explain your biblical stupidity.

pip

Banned
Raven said:
pip, your parents didn't happen to be brother and sister did they? that's the only real way i can explain your biblical stupidity.
LOL all that read fh no i can't say a thing without you giving me shit? some are born with a shit hand of cards do i slag em of ? no it's small poeple like you with small lifes that are sad not me? when you go to bed tonight and sleep, dream to yourself am i the real prick here and wake up to your small mind and rise to it nerd:p

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
I've checked with requiel.

Its fine to use the forum to say "Ok, tonights soloing zone is brefine"
However when it turns into an "I'll meet you here at this time and then bring my bot to rez up for a rematch" people will start getting banned.
It is NOT ok to arrange fights so that for example you're all in a croud and just two fights, then whoever gets killed gets a rez etc. This is against the CoC.
but to use it to say Roam in this area tonight is fine.
funny how many ppl would be banned then

pip

Banned
Coldbeard said:
"Pip is a glorious beacon of light"

Wtf is wrong with the world!
Maybe i don't QQ 24/7 and i'm able to be happy now and then? anyway get bed you got school in morning :twak:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Seems to be the only thing you say now a days.
You need to get some new insults or is that to hard for a narrowminded person as yourself?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
pip said:
You see diffrence between me and all that have quit is easy explanation, some are winners and some are losers,think i would of quit by now if i was a loser:p

U don't adher nor to winners nor to losers Pip, u are just random idiot #1200000. Tis game saw many of your breed anyway, u're just the last one of a long queue.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hmm, Pip is responsible for ~50% of the RPs each Alb and Hib got on this server, not sure he is responsible for the death of it.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
so this is not duels after all then....

:drink:
Tilda said:
People need to realise that this isn't setting up duels.
If you setup duels like that, you'll get banned, this is just choosing a secret place where soloers can solo without getting zerged by fg's.

:)

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
:)

Horner said:
Hello ! My name's Horner the Real Soloer :D .

Can I come?

Can I come with my ML9 meleeing isolationist armsman pet ? He hits for 900 per swing ! U guys gotta see this !

No seriously ... Is it ok to intercept and kill the real soloers on their way to the 'secret real soloing' area :p ?

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
soloers dont give a shit about the rpts they go there for the good fights.[/QUOTE]

Do they have /xp or /rps off then?

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Fanguir said:
soloers dont give a shit about the rpts they go there for the good fights.

Do they have /xp or /rps off then?[/QUOTE]

No you lemon, For example if i had an amazing fight with someone but they were for example reduced Rps after ress sick wore off, I wouldnt give a shit that i only took 200rps, Id be more pleased it was a fun fight.

Thats what that quote is (i think xD)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Fanguir said:
soloers dont give a shit about the rpts they go there for the good fights.

Do they have /xp or /rps off then?[/QUOTE]

If you didnt get any rps at all (ie. the rp system didnt exist), would you still be playing DaoC and if so why?

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Just saw this thread, and no i havent read everything, did this thing take place or not?

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Diarys of a bridge camper, I DONT MAKE 15K BECAUSE I SHARE MY RPTS WITH 100 OTHER PEOPLE, QQ!

I made 25k/hour solo on my Bainshee (overpowered etc) at a bridge zerg, so maybe try and TOA your toons :<?

It's also impossible to get 100k/hour from farming one person..you can make what like? 8k / hour. WOWOOWOW!! stop fucking press!!! 8k an hour, there will be insta rr13's!!1

What puppet was trying to say is many soloers dont give a shit about the rpts they go there for the good fights.

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Tuthmes said:
Do they have /xp or /rps off then?

If you didnt get any rps at all (ie. the rp system didnt exist), would you still be playing DaoC and if so why?[/QUOTE]

sorry I was quoting Gamah

read post #322

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maddude said:
Just saw this thread, and no i havent read everything, did this thing take place or not?

Months ago dude, it was only bumped for some obscure reason ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom