To the real soloers out there

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I know we are few and all more or less in the same boat.
I'm willing to set up a private section on our Guild Site for us all to have a daily chat to fix a zone to meet and fight.
Only real toon names will be allowed as nick (to check the respect of rules we gonna agree upon).
Any1 interested drop me a pm in here pls.

Would ask mods to make this sticky for a while please.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
i m up for it aslong as i know my cute norse wont get banned for some shitreason

gohan

FH is my second home
ill come running in a pwn u all on my warlock i haven rolled yet \0/
tho in all seriousness if it works well sounds like id wud be pro... still have to beg buffs tho :< nerf

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well since it ain't rp farming i guess we shouldn't have probs, ofc in case a GM slaps us in here i will simply drop it :/
Altho i don't see any difference between this and irc channels -.-

Also there's a ruleset draft that i will publish if asked just to check it.

gohan

FH is my second home
i rember a post were some 1 tried to set a up duel torniment in emian req sed something like "its not strictly against the CoC but it is agains he spirit of the game so dont br suprised if lots of purp aggro mobs randomly apear"

Corran

Part of the furniture
gohan said:
i rember a post were some 1 tried to set a up duel torniment in emian req sed something like "its not strictly against the CoC but it is agains he spirit of the game so dont br suprised if lots of purp aggro mobs randomly apear"

Aye, but this strictly wouldnt be like that. All that are doing is setting up a zone to RvR in. You are not setting a specific little area, basically just saying "I will be in XXX zone, at XXX time span." Much like the FG crowd do on here with agramon. It is no different to that.

Trying to set rules of engagement is no different to the "Thy shall not add on other FG fights on agramon" rule that people tried to set.

And I may try to participate in this, once I got my new keyboard/mouse set up and software installed which hopefully get chance to do tonight. Trying to use a 1930's keyboard sucks :p

Would you want to keep this to class that melee? Or anyone that solo's (ie casters as well). Just so I know.. If it is melee it probably mean I be out on my heretic (once respec'd for solo) for a bit if i renew account again, my own problem is that BT still wont fix my exchange so I lag between 17:00 and 22:00 :( but i will try play a melee toon anyways :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Aye Corran, restricted to melee users.

Also pls some mod could point Req or another GM in here to have a final word if we can go on for this?

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Aye Corran, restricted to melee users.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gahn said:
Also pls some mod could point Req or another GM in here to have a final word if we can go on for this?

Not sure the GM's will accept it, but it would be damn awsome..!:m00:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I'll prolly check the forums there then, but can you park bot's there and stuff without them getting pwnd?:p
I got a evil plan now
@@@
<(>_< )>
_ ..|..\|||/___
||(||||)\|/ |
|_____| <---- tryed to make a smily:<

Tilda

I believe that setting a zone to fight in, is fine.
Will check with a GM.

Gamah

Banned
Airwalker said:
I'll prolly check the forums there then, but can you park bot's there and stuff without them getting pwnd?:p
I got a evil plan now
@@@
<(>_< )>
_ ..|..\|||/___
||(||||)\|/ |
|_____| <---- tryed to make a smily:<

Lol looks like some deformed robot involved in a traffic accident.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
im not against it at all and never cared what anyone else did,and more solo fights for my hero would be awesome, but for for my sake i dont really like anything thats pree arranged:(
I like my duels to happend spontaneously somewhere in rvr, then its really fun:)) otherwise i feel i can just duel someone from my own realm in dl.
Thats only my opinion:) Understand if you lads wanna set something up.
over and out..

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I would be interested if it's aloud, not like were rp farming we just want some
nice fights.

And yrendan, wow i enjoyed hanging around with you last night......was so funny.

And thanks to 90% of the hibs that didn't insta gank me and yrendan, when we were messing around having fights.

Jupiter, puppet etc.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
im not against it at all and never cared what anyone else did,and more solo fights for my hero would be awesome, but for for my sake i dont really like anything thats pree arranged:(
I like my duels to happend spontaneously somewhere in rvr, then its really fun:)) otherwise i feel i can just duel someone from my own realm in dl.
Thats only my opinion:) Understand if you lads wanna set something up.
over and out..

I kept beckoning you last night, but you never come near me. /sigh

And to the NS jatagan <RR8>, sorry if i mis spelt it.

All i got to say is rofl when we killed like 7 albs out of that fg last night.

Don't think they understand that clerics need to heal.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
I kept beckoning you last night, but you never come near me. /sigh

And to the NS jatagan <RR8>, sorry if i mis spelt it.

All i got to say is rofl when we killed like 7 albs out of that fg last night.

Don't think they understand that clerics need to heal.

hehe yeh brad i saw that:)
i hesitated first though, cause there was a guy called evil or something next to you so thought you were gonna fight her/him:) Then he/she pmed me and asked if i wanted to duel you, but when i went to bridge and bowed to you i got that fg albs in my back:p
hope to get one another time:)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Aye thats the fg of albs me and jatagan managed to kill. Dunno how, clerics didn't heal at all, and caster dropped like flies.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
I'll deform you gamah lol here you are!....

O
/( )\ <---- all migthy /\irwalker aka the Hellwalker. epeen
| |

Gamah
/|\ zoom in on gamah's face:p watch this!
( )-------------(<3 Airwalker)
||-----------------<(o)(o)>
------------------- ( (. .) )
--------------------\ VV /
-------------------- \__/

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
yea, ok, sorry, migthy Airwalker never talks crap he makes robots! but ok, I'll stop talking crap now mean robot, back to topic.

I'd say some place in mids frontier, or in agramon, there is some holes in the mountains there where you can place the bot's, and let's fight outside, or at the water near the mmg to the right from mid bridgehead. thats where no-one runs.

Jarroman

Fledgling Freddie
well, i am pretty sure more peeps will start soloing if this attempt goes live and on a regular bases...

tbh , i am won't do ML/RA respec just for an idea, BUT if this thingy starts runing, expect my dworf to be there !

Jarroman - rr5 warrior

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
When u start taking bots with u to rezz etc u step over the line imo. Then we are starting to talking about pre-arranged duels where u rezz ppl and start over. That´s not right.

What we want is like fg vs fg in agramon to have a zone where we don´t get steamrolled or added on all the time.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
xxManiacxx said:
When u start taking bots with u to rezz etc u step over the line imo. Then we are starting to talking about pre-arranged duels where u rezz ppl and start over. That´s not right.

What we want is like fg vs fg in agramon to have a zone where we don´t get steamrolled or added on all the time.

Aight, that's the idea.
No bbs stuff.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
If i got it right...its just a forum for confirmed peeps that want to have solo melee/hybrid action and every day or something a new fairly large area will be posted so that those soloers can choose to go and rvr in. And since that area wont be a place where fgs/small grps/zergers go there wont be adds. The difference from what is happening atm is that if u chose to go somewhere where not many peeps r (after this goes live) u will actually meet peeps there to rvr rather than having to w8 one hour to maybe find one enemy

illu

Part of the furniture
xxManiacxx said:

Bots sounds dodgy. It would be nice to have an area in where maybe all the people start on the edges of the area and then at a signal, everyone pile in to the middle, and everyone has individual 1on1 fights, and once the person is free from the fight then you can jump them, and eventually have 1 mad standing :>

Could have all different types of rounds, visibles v visibles, stealther v stealther, 1on1 2on2 1on2 2on1.

Thing is, it does take the spontaneuity (sp?) out of the whole game :/

Would be fun to do once a week maybe though.

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom