To the Alb bunch at Berks Bridge

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I respect the wishes of those that make their feelings known. If i piss off anyone just lemme know and i'll stop and let you get on with it and keep things even.

Its fair enough if the visibles are a bit pissed off if i'm adding and its easy to get that to stop, but stealth classes havent got a leg to stand on.

I'm not a ****, so dont try and character assassinate me because i've killed you before.

I hope you don't play Pauley because that was plain embarrassing :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Liar.

Killed you once when you where solo last night & that was after you started beating on the sorc in our trio.

If you have issues with another player take it up with him but dont call me a zerger.

I just went by the names i remembered :) I only remembered it by the Vw, had to squint to see if it was a W or not. I may have attacked the sorc in the trio but its better to do that than just stand there. Soloing tends to make you paranoid when a bunch of casters are running at you :p

Still you zerged me on the bridge but I can't say I care now :)

love and cuddles and fluffy bunny thoughts <3

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
took 3 of you 10 minutes to kill me, I had been buffsheared, my god you must have to try hard to be that shit :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
i have no prob with u killing us :p just we see u adding on evey thing that why we kill u

I didnt realise you were the rvr police, restoring order where there is chaos, balance where there is inbalance, championing parity play for the server. Letting us all sleep safely at night.

I thought you were just a load of stealth pissing around the choke points as a group trying to leech whatever you can from whom so ever you can. My mistake there - i'm sure everyone else must think i'm a fool after this misunderstanding.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
See I am honest, on the rare occasion i take my ranger out I will farm the albs at bridge with pride :p

In all honesty Doug and co have never added on one of my 1v1 fights, even in emain. The same can't be said for most in this thread :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I didnt realise you were the rvr police, restoring order where there is chaos, balance where there is inbalance, championing parity play for the server. Letting us all sleep safely at night.

I thought you were just a load of stealth pissing around the choke points as a group trying to leech whatever you can from whom so ever you can. My mistake there - i'm sure everyone else must think i'm a fool after this misunderstanding.

It not like that at all Crom and never has been a case with us Red = dead we leave hell of a lot alone Mids/Albs and Hibs who Solo and we appreciate what they want from the game.

People like IMCO (Soloer MY ARSE) then will get added on at every possible moment especially when he came on here and whined like a girl and especially when we went out left him alone even waved etc and let him be then at 1st possible moment decided he wanted to stab all in back as soon as we got in a fight.Manisch well we kill him because we know it's Manisch :) ask people like Kinetix now you know we have had a little history on FH crom lol :) but we left him when he been on his scout so it not case of being RvR police or Leechers it far from the case,we respect genuine soloers and has always been the case.

Yes 3 of us usually group and has been well documented on FH and has been said attack 1 of us and other 2 will attack back,we not soloers in that case we a semi group and we get treated that way.

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
in all honesty they didnt add on any of my fights either when I played Twinsun, only helped me sometimes when I was outnumbered

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Thats great - but dont pretend to be on the high ground here - your running as a stealth group - and not adding on fights with hibs that are in game mates (twinsun for example-who i consider likewise as in game m8). And pinging arrows into all and sundry when you dont know them, be they solo or otherwise.

Now personally i dont have a problem with that, especially around choke points - where long ago we pretty much all accepted that shit happens and its a free for all.

Just asking doug not to stretch the boundaries of your credibility to far. Like Raven said he's honest, as is Soul. In those choke point situations dont think your doing anything that anyone of us wouldnt. Though ive not been on much so dont know if you ganking soloers just running off across bridges. Expect others can clarify.

Also you got some one who likes to emote spam - its good to know he/she cares so much.

Anyhow, see you out on monday. Might pop on and play hib before then as i miss the eldie.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
sorry got no idea what ur on about now crom :p all ways been honest on here i dont no twinsun that much and have played with raven much use to solo mostly or go in my guild (LA grps) soloed to RR5 just about on druid in OF and i dont use emotes on ppl i kill think it's childish

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol what evey manish move away from tower and fight next time and see who's laughing there was more 1fg+ there in that tower and was only 5 of us at the time and we killed some of u but becos we didnt have door down to kill what was in side mostly player that can heal and rezz up we end up losen but when we wend back u lot seem to have logged off shame cud had a good fight

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Shittiest Druid ever, 11L6, wondering what you have done to get the RPs, all you do is MoC3 heal, hit Phase Shift and die after, even if you're BG'ed.

/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
when did phase shift get moved to perfecter line ? and i beat u on druid solo so what that say about u if i'm the shitiest druid ever

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blah blah blah blah blah.

Shittiest Druid ever, 11L6, wondering what you have done to get the RPs, all you do is MoC3 heal, hit Phase Shift and die after, even if you're BG'ed.

/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl

OMG Manish ARE YOU THAT RETARDED hee hee Phase Shift :twak: lol you gotta be joking.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
when did phase shift get moved to perfecter line ? and i beat u on druid solo so what that say about u if i'm the shitiest druid ever

Ah right, then it must have been the useless Bard next to you. Even funnier how one Char can interrupt a Bard and Druid with a tank on him and you can't even get a root off and move simply away.

Dumping 2 instas and MoC 3 healing with a ML9 Convoker pet up and stealth lore going doesn't mean that you're not a shit Druid cause you managed to kill a RR5 Infi.

/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl
/rofl

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
root will be brocken by the warden that was on u so why bother rooting lol and we didnt have vent up to say leave u :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ah right, then it must have been the useless Bard next to you. Even funnier how one Char can interrupt a Bard and Druid with a tank on him and you can't even get a root off and move simply away.

Phase shift is self cast only and the root would be broken by the "tank" on you... learn class lines and abilities then come back and play the skilled player act.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Phase shift is self cast only and the root would be broken by the "tank" on you... learn class lines and abilities then come back and play the skilled player act.

Blah blah, you're in that shit group we farmed twice.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
There was no root to break you fuck heads.

But I undertstand what you mean Raven, you broke 3 mezzes yesterday by slamming targets.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol manisch evey time u post some thing i have a good laugh before i can see the screen to post agen some times wonder if ur play the same game as the rest of us most thing u post on here dosent seem to be the same as what i see in game i dont no mabe it just me yes i was grp with raven but we didnt get farmed as u put it we had made more rps then anyone that was playing at the time and i had just logged on and had only fighted the albs around that tower

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
There was no root to break you fuck heads.

But I undertstand what you mean Raven, you broke 3 mezzes yesterday by slamming targets.

no one is rooting when tank is on u lol and no ur starting with name calling time to leave u if u cant see why i didnt root u :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well you complained to about being emote spammed and said it is childish.

I think it is childish to play like you do, stealth zerg and not to improve even on your way to RR11L6 on Druid, to stand still most of the time when a tank is on you, just to hit instas and MoC instead of moving around a bit to get a heal off and not let your group just die.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i didnt complain lol read the post agen crom had sayed my grp had been emote spaming told him i dont emote spam and think it's childish and yes i do run a grp of rangers we havent been out much becos of dragon raid and soul is working and rl stuff but we still geting whined at :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
lol name calling agen is this cos u have no thing to reply with and see u made a mistake

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
that i did complain about emote spaming and why i didnt root u :p and how druid dont get phase shift just about evey thing u have posted in this thread it self hasnt been right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom