To the Alb bunch at Berks Bridge

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Thx for the fun .. not.
At least come in 2 don't wait for other 4 to zerg me down, pretty pointless tbh.
Hope you gonna have fun with no1 to feed ya rps anyway :kissit:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Morderca agreed that he was God today in /advice :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Liked it when I asked him politely not to add on my fights and he pretty much told me to fo and that he didn't need my respect :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I heard morderca was Netcode's secret alt on alb.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
But... but... I hugged you Gahn, I HUGGED YOU!

If that's not fun then I don't know what is :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
But... but... I hugged you Gahn, I HUGGED YOU!

If that's not fun then I don't know what is :(

Actually got some fun juiced from a 4-5 man pug till now, even if we had to get Mids from the bollox outta of towers to have some fights ;)
Good to see ya m8 btw!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Actually got some fun juiced from a 4-5 man pug till now, even if we had to get Mids from the bollox outta of towers to have some fights ;)
Good to see ya m8 btw!

I'm not really playing often, just testing rvr every now and then. It's not the same as it used to be for some reason. It doesn't get me hooked, though killing an Sm earlier was fun even though I almost died :p

Feels like there's so few people left that you fight the same guys over and over again though.

Versus stealthers I stand no chance as I don't remember where my abilities are on my qbar :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Thx for the fun .. not.
At least come in 2 don't wait for other 4 to zerg me down, pretty pointless tbh.
Hope you gonna have fun with no1 to feed ya rps anyway :kissit:

You run with 6 and zerg rogstars, wtf do you expect?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
You run with 6 and zerg rogstars, wtf do you expect?

Ah sure, shame it was late in the night when i got bored of getting added and zerged on while trying to soloing that i decided to run with a pug.
Get your facts right for once would you?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
shhhh, Manish sees everything from the middle of his zerg!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ah sure, shame it was late in the night when i got bored of getting added and zerged on while trying to soloing that i decided to run with a pug.
Get your facts right for once would you?

So what, you ran a 6 men group after midnight killing solo and duo people who didn't zerg or add on you.

And now this thread, hypocrisy at its finest. Grats.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
So what, you ran a 6 men group after midnight killing solo and duo people who didn't zerg or add on you.

Aye :(

Youve got to stick to your guns really and have the bollox to say you are gonna leave the group if they are gonna zerg down soloers indiscriminately - 2 wrongs dont make a right.

Though I havent heard gahns side (and gahn is one of the people who has soloed for years) - might be they were just zerging the zergers?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Though I havent heard gahns side (and gahn is one of the people who has soloed for years) - might be they were just zerging the zergers?

I've fixed my above sentence:

"So what, you ran a 6 men group after midnight also killing solo and duo people who didn't zerg or add on you."

I witnessed how they ran over 2 RR1 players, fresh to RvR, now tell me what the players are expected to do when they see Gahn solo or with that group and remeber him running them over like that, I'd say payback.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

No dude, we left all the duelers and just cleared a couple of scouts (oh sorry if i developed some sort of hate against archers in the 5 hours i played since renew), rest was 6-8 men groups with stealther adds (Mids).

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aye :(

Youve got to stick to your guns really and have the bollox to say you are gonna leave the group if they are gonna zerg down soloers indiscriminately - 2 wrongs dont make a right.

They had a freakin' annoying enchanter running around trying to destealth me over and over and over again. He also added on Hroft & Imco's fight, killing them both off.

But Gahn is a good guy :fluffle:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
They had a freakin' annoying enchanter running around trying to destealth me over and over and over again. He also added on Hroft & Imco's fight, killing them both off.

But Gahn is a good guy :fluffle:

Actually the chanter was running on his own, just to clear it up. Whilest we left Imco and Hroft doing their business.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Who can tell that? There are 1 to 3 archers adding on every fight, sry if i don't take the time to write down the names tbh.

Maybe the very same people you QQ about in your original post didn't take the time to write down your name too :p.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Maybe the very same people you QQ about in your original post didn't take the time to write down your name too :p.

Or maybe they are the same bunch perma camping that damn bridge over and over again ^^

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Who can tell that? There are 1 to 3 archers adding on every fight, sry if i don't take the time to write down the names tbh.

But you sure take the time to complain? o_O

//edit: Fuxxored the quote...

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Feeling caught in the thread by chance? -.-

I suppose you rolled me multiple times yesterday, but I fully expect to get rolled, so its not a big deal. I had mucho fun yesterday, but I cant stand double standards...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Scouts who have never added on you before you cleared them I guess.

Seen this happen alot l8tly. Random unknown name = excuse to zerg down.

In DAoC's case, you're guilty of zerg'ing, untill your solo ass has bin farmed 1000+ times and bin rofl spammed!

You are not allowed to group up or add once and tip the balance in your favour or just get a little payback. And if you do group or add once (just once) you are on the KoS list of every epeen here on FH.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Seen this happen alot l8tly. Random unknown name = excuse to zerg down.

In DAoC's case, you're guilty of zerg'ing, untill your solo ass has bin farmed 1000+ times and bin rofl spammed!

You are not allowed to group up or add once and tip the balance in your favour or just get a little payback. And if you do group or add once (just once) you are on the KoS list of every epeen here on FH.

:worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom