To the Alb bunch at Berks Bridge

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
The grass is much greener on the other side tuthmes? :>

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The grass is much greener on the other side tuthmes? :>

Well it's sure as hell aint greener! But yeah, it's good to see the perspective from an alb pov tbh. The hib/mid teaming up is really sad and doesn't do any good anymore for the server. Same goes for people playing like dickheads, cause they are too afraid they will die in a game. There is far too much personal hate and epeen'ing going on.

Anyways i hope for some good old epeen flexing when we get some alb group going. Threads have bin a little shit l8tly!

Ohh and p.s. Mevoq is an adding/zerging retard!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well it's sure as hell aint greener! But yeah, it's good to see the perspective from an alb pov tbh. The hib/mid teaming up is really sad and doesn't do any good anymore for the server. Same goes for people playing like dickheads, cause they are too afraid they will die in a game. There is far too much personal hate and epeen'ing going on.

Anyways i hope for some good old epeen flexing when we get some alb group going. Threads have bin a little shit l8tly!

Ohh and p.s. Mevoq is an adding/zerging retard!

We had our difference in the past (speedbump discussions and so on), but I couldn't have described it better myself.

I saw Mevoq doing strange things yesterday too :p.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
take out ur infil i must test my new template tut :)

You decided not to renew your DAoC account. This termination has been effective at the end of your current subscription period.

If you wish to keep playing DAoC, please go to the « account » heading of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your account.

:(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I suppose you rolled me multiple times yesterday, but I fully expect to get rolled, so its not a big deal. I had mucho fun yesterday, but I cant stand double standards...

I really don't think so since we didn't rolled any soloer.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I really don't think so since we didn't rolled any soloer.

Makes fuck all difference if you roll 2 people outnumbering them 3 to 1 and out ranking them prolly 10 to 1 or if it's just one guy.

But hey, keep asking for a fair fight in this thread and playing with the same shit attitutde like the Albs you whine about.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Makes fuck all difference if you roll 2 people outnumbering them 3 to 1 and out ranking them prolly 10 to 1 or if it's just one guy.

But hey, keep asking for a fair fight in this thread and playing with the same shit attitutde like the Albs you whine about.

Actually we were 3 when we got those 2 scouts, but keep bashing the shit dude conveniently ignoring the rest.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
They had a freakin' annoying enchanter running around trying to destealth me over and over and over again. He also added on Hroft & Imco's fight, killing them both off.

But Gahn is a good guy :fluffle:

well - just to clarify - i've vanished successfully :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Bondoila, Buffer on VW, you and Athrun make 4 alone, I didn't get the names of the other 2.

Maybe Athrun just joined us cause he had to fix his vent, the chanter + di bot weren't with us at all.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
I loged for the moment so u 6-7 albs camping near guards at beno can come out and kill some grey mobs, but be careful they can still kill u

Dard

Part of the furniture
Hi Gahn, welcome back :)

All stealthers need to be zerged really, over & over til there's none left unless they all fo to agramon or the irish sea or somwhere else miles away :twak:

& Morderca is a fuckwit.

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie

All stealthers need to be zerged really, over & over til there's none left unless they all fo to agramon or the irish sea or somwhere else miles away :twak:

& Morderca is a fuckwit.

why dont you FO there yourself, its idiots like you what are fucking this game up again!!!!!!!

crying about the stealthers lol live with it or fo

Dard

Part of the furniture
why dont you FO there yourself, its idiots like you what are fucking this game up again!!!!!!!

crying about the stealthers lol live with it or fo

See me stealthzerging ?

See me adding ?

See me rolling solo-ers over & over?

See me with my Hi RR stealther killing low RR's over & over & then giving it the large one on game forums ?

That would be a no, at this stage of the game stealthers bring fuck all to game except grief coz most of them are twats. :twak:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie

& Morderca is a fuckwit.

lol ye death to ALL stealther and let ppl like u play with mobs? playing a stealther is a quick avoid ppl like u, whoever u now are.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Who can tell that? There are 1 to 3 archers adding on every fight, sry if i don't take the time to write down the names tbh.

Actually remembering the names is exactly what you have to do.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
lol ye death to ALL stealther and let ppl like u play with mobs? playing a stealther is a quick avoid ppl like u, whoever u now are.

Dard is a parity player. He's run with us for ages. Most stealthers, especially the bow classes just grief these days (across all realms) - most arn't like you m8 - your on the same side as far as the parity play paradigm - so no need to jump in with both feet there.

Dard

Part of the furniture

I dont like stealthers anymore, i dont like stealth anymore & i really dont like what the stealth wars have devolved into, because of the actions of the majority of stealthers the genre brings fuck all to the game.

There isnt enough action around these days to dilute the numbers of people playing stealthers, there are no stealth wars, just a bunch of rp horny nobs adding & zerging & making up rules about whats left of the visible playerbase.

So, as im allowed to have an opinion & i'm allowed to express it i still maintain that the world would be a better place if all stealthers got deleted, (& that includes my 3 Rangers & a Hunter & even the scout ive just rolled to PvE with).

Oh & just to clarify a point i dont like you

But

I'm one of the blokes who is happy to run past you when your fighting & not add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom